U-God Scared of Wu? (Rumor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-God Scared of Wu? (Rumor)

Don't know if it's been posted or how old it is, I just came across it & thought it was interesting to say the least.

Now I'm having a bit of a time wrapping my mind around this rumor, so I'm going to let yall figure this out for me. U-God has sued Wu-Tang Records for several different alleged short-changings. He says the company owes him money ($170k). RZA says the company owes him nothing. You would think this would play out in court right? Maybe not, because sohh reports that U-God recently entered a police precinct in Jersey City requesting police protection because he believes he is being followed and "targeted" by some Wu associates because of his lawsuit. Whoa! Say it ain't so RZA. I don't know. Maybe U-God is just being paranoid or better yet, this will turn out to be a load of crap.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/.../20265736.aspx
    "We lost Proof but we gained an angel."

Money is the root of all evil!!
    Originally posted by CWCooper810
    I can be called a "stan" or what not, I even have a backwards E tattooed on my back.

Comment

I'm guessing it's bullshit. First of all because it came from SOHH with no real information. And this is from a recent RZA interview:

"But even if I did owe you [that], U-God, after all these years of millions you made, motherf**ka, you gonna come back and b***h about a hundred and seventy thousand dollars?"

“If you want to be logical, know what I’m saying? I’m the one who gave you, when nobody would sign U-God, I gave him a million dollar f**king deal! And of that million dollars, I put seven hundred thousand that’s in his pocket. And the rest went to making the record [U-God’s debut, Golden Arms Redemption], and I still spent hundreds of thousands on videos for “That’s Gangsta” and “The Bizarre”, and all that.”
      If anyone has anything to do with this it'll be Power or Devine. I think Power gave True Master a beating when he was gonna sue the Wu so I suppose it's possible, but I dunno.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Comment

U-God is that nigga
        Twitter

Comment

Here's what I hear now.

IS U-GOD OFF THE HOOK?

So, I did a bit of research with the help of some friends in the game. And guess what I have stumbled on? We may have all been misled about this U-God situation. This is what I am being told REALLY happened… What really happened was that a maintenance person in his complex broke into U-God’s place and stole some money. U-God being U-God went downstairs and screamed on the cat. The dude went and filed a complaint against him, so U-God filed a cross complaint against him. When U-God went to the police station, they asked him if there was anything else going on that they should know about and he said not really, just this pending lawsuit with Wu-Tang. From there, the coppers blew the whole mess all out of proportion. I am also hearing that the feds are the ones who have actually been following him because after the complaint was filed, they saw he had a crazy rap sheet. From what I understand, most of the Wu is over in Europe on tour. That wouldn’t be smart of U-God to tour with Wu when they are the ones trying to kill him, right?

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/.../20295502.aspx
          "We lost Proof but we gained an angel."

Comment

U-god is straight poo...he was always the weakest link in the Wu. He should drop the lawsuit, he doesn't deserve that money anyways.

Comment

^lol yeah odb was waaaayyy better..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:16 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Nancystarkman