X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revdaalkaholik
    replied
    Originally posted by four dub
    I agree with Rev............now that yall got all these sorry ass boppers hooked they will still buy it if you take it back to the streets.........TAKE IT BACK TO THE STREETS!!!!!
    damn skippy

Leave a comment:

• Mystery
    replied
    o aite i found out what went down, and posts gettin lost..
    *sighs*
    i cant be bothered to re-write what i wrote, partially cuz i cant remember what i said, just know it was long.

but um yea i was just agreein wit rev
    y'all should get deep and serious with this one, spit some shit to get muthafuckaz finkin and at the same time shit that peepz can relate to.
    personally i liked Devils Night, so whatever y'all do im still gonna go buy it.
    but now i wanna hear some real deep shit, i wanna know where the Dozen are comin from. no more stickin ur big toe into the pool, it's time to jump right in da deep end.
    it's time fo D12 to set muthauckaz str8 and show them just how ill they can be.

Leave a comment:

• Mystery
    replied
    *gets pissed off*
    wtf did i do now? y was my shit deleted?

Leave a comment:

• D12ShadyDetroit
    replied
    Originally posted by four dub
    I agree with Rev............now that yall got all these sorry ass boppers hooked they will still buy it if you take it back to the streets.........TAKE IT BACK TO THE STREETS!!!!!
    word like a mothafucka ::

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Mikey
    replied
    NO KEEP SONGS LIKE AINT NUTTIN BUT MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! those shits are so hot i musta played em like 4 times!

pistol pistol u can still bump shits hot but like rev and 4 dub said TAKE IT BACK TO THE STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS

Leave a comment:

• four dub
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SneakySnufflez
    replied
    well...i can't drive yet and i don't own a car of my own but...I didn' mind da las D12 shit, an nor did I mind The Eminem Show so I don't mind. :D

and I believe Rev will buy it anywayz! lol

Leave a comment:

• revdaalkaholik
    started a topic aight no bullshitting,salaam

aight no bullshitting,salaam

are u gonna have all these lil poppy songs on the new d12 album,cuz if u are,i might not buy it,y'all need to be more street,fuck the teenie boppers,they will buy the shit just cuz em's on there,u gotta represent the hood,i love proof like he's my own lil brother but i gotta be real,more songs lil pistol pistol,less like purple pills,u guyz wanna be remember ask a teenie act or a street act,u can't bounce purple pills and the ride,and thats what i'm getting at,u need more shit to ride too,look at slims last album,it sold well,but it didn't have more than 3 songs u could blast in the ride,think about it,i only say this cuz, well nobody else said it and its the truth,i loved the last record,but it got old after a few plays,nothing to ride to,holla back,lemme know what u think?

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by WesleyDrake, Yesterday, 06:54 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post Bynarden  
Started by kbuqmophudbh, Yesterday, 11:28 PM
0 responses
0 likes