HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Not Be Hard to get Signed to IF??? Proofs label???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Not Be Hard to get Signed to IF??? Proofs label???

Purple Gang..... why not red or black or green gang...???
    www.datpiff.com/profile/seanmcdevitt

because the name comes from a real life Detroit gang from the 1920's

..and whats that title supposed to mean?
    I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

you can tell this guy's a faggot...HoodHop, lol isn't J-KWON's album called like that? You know the weakest whore ever to hit the rapgame? yep i think that's it ---
      ^he's from austria, without stereotyping most central/eastern europeans are sexfiends where nothing is taboo.
      -MidwestSwing

Comment

Yeah u really a faggot "why not red or black" ,stupid ass
        It's Kamikaze tell evrybody/We got the c4 to blow up the lobby/
        Grap the ammo cock the shotty/Ma$e is back tell evrybody!!
        What u think of Ma$e on G-Unit? Now you know i don't care what y'all think

Comment

What the fuck?
          And what does Purple Gang have to do with this theory you have on it being easy to get sign to Iron Fist...?
          I feast upon the weak, so speek beef - I'll shoot you n scream "Increase the peace!" - Kuniva

Comment

Originally posted by hoodhop
            Purple Gang..... why not red or black or green gang...???
            Think before you speak.
            My Eminem and D12 collection for sale

Comment

^^^

Werd..::

Purple Gang is a tight name

And skill is what matters, not name.
              "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Aight, Aight, This shit was cute in the begining. But I"m to put ya'll up on one of the hottest groups to ever touch a stage in the Michiagn Pinicele.MOUNTAIN CLIMBAZ IS DA SQUAD AND IRON FIST IS THE LABEL. We bring that universal raw essence of hip-hop that seems to be forgotton now-a-days. And nawll I ant talking about that old daisy and flowers we are the bullshit. I'm talking hardcore beats, lyrics,concepsts, and cuts. The shit that made a group or an emcee stand out. Mountain Climbaz MUFUCKAHZ! Remember the name! We'ev returned like Jesus Christ the messiah/spitting the truth saveing ya soul from entertnal fire/. This is Journalist 103 sigining off. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Unnecessary Roughness

2:-
                  Originally posted by Journalist 103
                  Aight, Aight, This shit was cute in the begining. But I"m bout to put ya'll up on one of the hottest groups to ever touch a stage in the Michiagn Pinicele.MOUNTAIN CLIMBAZ IS DA SQUAD AND IRON FIST IS THE LABEL. We bring that universal raw essence of hip-hop that seems to be forgotton now-a-days. And nawll I ant talking about that old daisy and flowers we are the world bullshit. I'm talking hardcore beats, lyrics,concepsts, and cuts. The shit that made a group or an emcee stand out. Mountain Climbaz MUFUCKAHZ! Remember the name! We'ev returned like Jesus Christ the messiah/spitting the truth saveing ya soul from entertnal fire/. This is Journalist 103 sigining off. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by Journalist 103; 05-14-2004, 01:31 AM. Reason: forgotton words

Comment

Lol at Journalist quoting himself...

edited...nvm...
                    Last edited by sniper; 05-14-2004, 10:40 PM. Reason: cause im an idiot
                    One Be Lo / Discography
                    Proof Discography
                    Bugz
                    VISHISS

Comment

Oh, shit Journalist, what up bro?!?! When the new Mountain Climbaz with Butter coming out?
                      "To save the world requires faith and courage: faith in reason, and courage to proclaim what reason shows to be true." - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yea it is hard 2 git signed 2 Iron Fist!! Only the "real" will be signed! So 4 you it would be hard! Fuckin' LAME!

Big up Mountain Climbaz!
                        Big up Purple Gang!
                        Big up Iron Fist!
                        Big up MU!
                        Last edited by dertyslilsis; 05-25-2004, 03:56 PM. Reason: my bad MU
                        I never felt so alone and empty.... But I smile becuz you told me you would never leave me alone.... RIP big bro, rest I Love You Neva 4git!![/list]

Comment

^

Forgot Mu

Comment

Originally posted by Journalist 103
                            Aight, Aight, This shit was cute in the begining. But I"m to put ya'll up on one of the hottest groups to ever touch a stage in the Michiagn Pinicele.MOUNTAIN CLIMBAZ IS DA SQUAD AND IRON FIST IS THE LABEL. We bring that universal raw essence of hip-hop that seems to be forgotton now-a-days. And nawll I ant talking about that old daisy and flowers we are the bullshit. I'm talking hardcore beats, lyrics,concepsts, and cuts. The shit that made a group or an emcee stand out. Mountain Climbaz MUFUCKAHZ! Remember the name! We'ev returned like Jesus Christ the messiah/spitting the truth saveing ya soul from entertnal fire/. This is Journalist 103 sigining off. HOLLA!!!!!!!!!
                            Whats good with yall and my cousin Ali Shariff? Yall beefin or somethin?

Comment

This is 1st mf born the foul mouth heathen. Whats really hood???
                              Purple Gang know how to work them thangz. I see hataz aint up on the history, claiming they so gangsta. B careful, we warring with all yall fake ass wannabe thug ass *****s claiming "gambinos"
                              "corleones" "gottis" "sopranos" and whoever else Goddamit!
                              Yall internet thugs stay nameless and invisible. IF 2 death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              See u in the streets
                              Dont take life for granted, for it is so beautiful. Tomorrow is not promised so please be true to you! I.I.I.I.I.I.F

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:44 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:36 AM
                              4 responses