HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is goin too far, wher ethe hell is cheers!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is goin too far, wher ethe hell is cheers!?

God damn when the hell is this shit gunna come out? First they say Februrary, then March, then they say april, now its april and theres not one fucking little promotion, or a single, or banners on websites, this is goin too fucking far man, they say the album is done now wtf are they waiting for!!!! Its pissin me off now ive been waitin for this album ever since he was signed to shady and they just keep pushin it back!!!
    Check My New EP Diversify w. UK Producer Jay Dizla
    Canada + UK Revolutionary Underground Hip Hop
    Don't Sleep.

LOST

Chill homie, they're just tring to make the best debut album possible for him.

Comment

Nah, hes right, im starting to agree. Compared to the hype they gave 50 Cent the effort their putting into promotion is poor. They even ceased production on Obie to start and finish 50s album. I'm starting to think Shady Records doesn't have much faith that Obie will blow up, so they're putting as little money into his debut as possible. I mean seriously, if its supposed to be released at the end of this month, where is all the fucking promotion? I mean c'mon, u can't say they're just trying to make the best possible record cause there was way higher expectations for 50s album and they pushed out sumthin decent in like 6 months!

Oh well, i can wait, i mean I have been waiting since they signed him in 2001! (about a year and a 1/2 ago)... by the way, when the fuck is Dre gonna put out Rakim's album?
      OZ HIP HOP.COM
      THE RAP CELLA

Comment

I think Obie's album will be dope if Rap Name is any indication. You've been slain was tight but they need to let obie hit the mixtape circuit more. And shit put a fucking advertisement in the magazines. What the Fuck?! I hope they don't drop the shit next week and expect me to pick it up not knowing it's out there. Em did say the album would come out when he and obie thought it was ready. We'll see what happens. And yeah when the fuck IS Dre gonna put Rakim's shit out?!
        Dj J-Rock
        Underground Music Alliance

Comment

i agree this is bullshit, it should have dropped before 50's album. The lack of promotion takes the piss too.
          ...::: Player Hater of the Year :::...

Comment

Give it time.. Theres an underground album called Happy Fuck You Songs.. by a group called Extended Famm (If you aint heard it.. Listen to this shit. its off the hook) This album got delayed in production stages around 2 years...... But its hot as hell.. One of the best albums ive ever heard. Give the guys time.. ALl kindsa shit happens when they're recordin.. Pickin what songs to use.. and all that...

Comment

makie it 8 miles is a song fomr his new album and its been on the dj suggs mixtape and gonana be on the new dj gren lantern its suppsoedly gona come out in may no so the hype should start gettin big and proomtions and alos the song cheerz is pretty nice those r the only two songs ive heared form his new album but i hope the rest r as good or betetr, the album shoudl be dope if he has some goos guest apprence casue i don think he cna old it down on eevr trakc wit out some other people

Comment

They probably want to get 50 all the exposure he can get and then bring Obie out all on his own. They don't want to ride Obie's album out on the Coattails of 50.
                NauticalNonsense

The Real Makaveli (11-1)

Comment

how do you know "make it 8 miles" is gonna be on the album??
                  has anybody said so? i hope that's true
                  anyways, have some patience, this album is gonna be great
                  POPE BENEDICT XVI

-----------------------------------------

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=201557

Comment

They are doing the Obie album the right way. I agree it shouldn't have been delayed but the way it's being done is right. They are building his reputation up. He's on a lot of mixtapes now and doing songs with a lot of different ppl; it's all a building process. 50's album was done so quick because he had Aftermath and Shady working on it, plus everyone out there wanted to work with him. He was at his prime, already ready to drop the big one, and Obie is still being built up. They are taking their time in order to make an expolsive debut.

The promotion will come when the album is ready.
                    I'm a white hetrosexual male; a member of the only group of people left in the world that you can say anything about and there wont be a protest the next day.

"Muthafuckas talk about all this black this and white this. Hip-hop started in the biggest melting pot of America which is New York. You had whites, blacks latinos, and all kinds of shit when hip-hop first started. For people to say that this is strictly for the blacks and shit, uh nobody said that when all the white kids started buying NWA albums when they had no radio play. But now it's a problem cause they are buying the Eminem records?" - Proof

Comment

Originally posted by Shadye2002
                      Give it time.. Theres an underground album called Happy Fuck You Songs.. by a group called Extended Famm (If you aint heard it.. Listen to this shit. its off the hook) This album got delayed in production stages around 2 years...... But its hot as hell..
                      Agreed. I just downloaded it (I can't buy that shit in Australia) and its fucking dope. Thanks for the recommendation.
                      OZ HIP HOP.COM
                      THE RAP CELLA

Comment

Cmon people, your gonna have to have patence. Obies album will drop in the summer, and its going to be amazing, just holdup, let them hook up the sick beats and give O dogg some good promo and the album will be bomb!
                        im in the club with suge knight, ike, and killer mike...

Comment

I don't say Obie's album's gonna be excellent...but I'm sure it'll be better than 50's album cuz that fucking sucked.
                          They should've given Obie 50's promotion....cuz 50 goes on his dvd and says "all that bubblegum shit is not gonna be affective anymore" and then he goes and records "21 Seconds"....whatta fuck is that? bullshit.
                          Originally posted by Killa Kan
                          Cmon people, your gonna have to have patience.
                          exactly, just wait, it's not like the album is a pacemaker and you have a sick heart.

"And no matter how hard it gets, no one truly prefers death...
                          and if the hurt ends, you're sure blessed...
                          ....remember the determination of your first step"

Comment

Obie's album is going to be the truth.com. Just wait ya'll.
                            Attached Files
                            http://www.shortfuseinc.com

Ex. Fam on This Forum:

FlakeDizzle

Comment

Make it to 8 mile is a good song.... BUT DEFINITLY shouldn't be on the album.... the production is far from perfect... if you wanna drop a mainstream album you need tight lyrics and tight beats... this song is missing the tight beat... I mean it's a good song but uhhh the beat sounds worse then some of the beats ive made on fruity loops/.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:50 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 02:33 AM
                              1 response