Who has done more for hip-hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has done more for hip-hop

who do you think has done more for hip-hop 2pac or dr dre and also who do you think was the betta rapper i just wanna here some peoples opions on this

Well i say Dr.Dre, cause 2pac died too early
    Originally posted by Royce Da 5'9"
    Soak with writin; cause 5-9 is back
    and he's about to spit thunder and shit lightning!
    Originally posted by Sheek Louch
    J-Hood is still gonna be a star and is a hot rapper

Comment

thats an hard one cuz look Dre i think did more cuz of all the ppl he brought in the game, with no dre there no snoop dogg or he wouldnt be as big no eminem, no g-unit cuz there would be no eminem no game cuz there would be no g-unit so i think dre has done the most to hip hop, he brought all these great rappers in an look at the game today u got Em an 50 an everybody around them becuz of dre, he brought them up, he produced the beats toget there albums hott when they droped there first album, honestly i dont think Get rich or die tryn would be anywhere as good if it wasnt for the dre beats on wangsta n in da club an pretty much most of that cd.

But when i comes to better rapper no contest its tupac. His lyrics are the best he dont even gotta have a sick beat hell still make the song gr8

dat my opion im out
      ATLANTA FALCONS 4 LYFE BABY!!!!
      3-1

Comment

Originally posted by All Eyes On Me
        thats an hard one cuz look Dre i think did more cuz of all the ppl he brought in the game, with no dre there no snoop dogg or he wouldnt be as big no eminem, no g-unit cuz there would be no eminem no game cuz there would be no g-unit so i think dre has done the most to hip hop, he brought all these great rappers in an look at the game today u got Em an 50 an everybody around them becuz of dre, he brought them up, he produced the beats toget there albums hott when they droped there first album, honestly i dont think Get rich or die tryn would be anywhere as good if it wasnt for the dre beats on wangsta n in da club an pretty much most of that cd.

But when i comes to better rapper no contest its tupac. His lyrics are the best he dont even gotta have a sick beat hell still make the song gr8

dat my opion im out
        exactly my thoughts
        This is why people need to go to college.

Originally posted by Dirty F

this n*gga think you can major in "business"!

Comment

yeah...dre has definatley done more..but if pac was still alive he might have done what dre did in bringin in some of the best talent in the game..lyrically pac was way better

Comment

2pac BECAUSE he died early
            Originally posted by biggiejerseys
            Quo is one of the better emcess from the south.
            Originally posted by justinnewman08
            ^yup except Stat is not only one of the best in the south hes one of the best rappers on Shady/Aftermath and thats saying somethin.

Comment

Dr. Dre by far. I'm sorry 2Pac was a great rapper but as far as doing something for the game he can't match Dr. Dre. As far as pioneer status only Eazy-E can hold a candle to Dr. Dre. Obviously 2Pac was lyrically better than both of these guys but he can't match them as far as influence. If the question was who was a better rapper, Dre would be just as out of 2Pac's range as 2Pac is out of Dre's in this comparison.
              "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luciano
                Dr. Dre by far. I'm sorry 2Pac was a great rapper but as far as doing something for the game he can't match Dr. Dre. As far as pioneer status only Eazy-E can hold a candle to Dr. Dre. Obviously 2Pac was lyrically better than both of these guys but he can't match them as far as influence. If the question was who was a better rapper, Dre would be just as out of 2Pac's range as 2Pac is out of Dre's in this comparison.
                if were talking general influence...who's the first rapper most dudes say they were influenced by...Tupac Shakur. I'd say both of them had a pretty big impact on Hip Hop though.
                Originally Posted by FaB514
                You have to preserve the color of your skin or else everyone will be brown
                Eminem started sucking ass after 8 Mile. He can't rap worth shit now.

fabbeddockamam

Comment

Originally posted by All Eyes On Me

dat my opion im out
                  i totaly agree

Comment

tupac = better rapper.
                    dre i think did more for hip-hop....
                    better producer, introduced em. etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by MC konman
                      tupac = better rapper.
                      dre i think did more for hip-hop....
                      better producer, introduced em. etc etc
                      agree totally

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luciano
                        I agree, but there were more pioneers that can hold that candle, that were bigger than Eazy E. But Dre was waaayyy more influential, and Pac was dfinately the better rapper.
                        Aftermathmusic.com MySpace ! http://myspace.com/aftermathmusiccom
                        You Must Go To : www.aftermathmusic.com www.aftermathmusic.info !!

Comment

Fuck y'all who said it was a hard decision!! are u fuckin crazy?? do u know anything about rap music??? Dre has been influencin and changing the game since 1983 when he first got into the game, he brought electro-hip-hop to the forefront with the World Class Wreckin Cru, produced the first platinum rap album by JJ Fad, produced all C.I.A.'s tracks along with a massive part of the west coast artists of the mid-late 80's then co-founded NWA, then went solo and co-founded Death Row records, then Aftermath.

then theres all the artists hes brung out to widely known knowledge

Eazy E & NWA
                          Snoop Dogg
                          Eminem
                          King T
                          RBX
                          The Dogg Pound
                          Nate Dogg

i cant even be arsed typin more cos theres so much!! since this Dre sub-forum began ive noticed how much people on this board and prolly people not even on the board DONT KNOW about Dre, hes a fuckin pioneer of this game that most of us listen to every day, from electro-hip-hop to gangsta rap - g funk, open up your fuckin eyes and ears and go buy all the early west coast compilation and dre albums like The World Class Wreckin Cru... shit annoys me how uneducated people are in one of the an excerpt of the most influential (imo) people ever in hip-hop

1.Dr Dre
                          2.Kool Herc
                          3.Grandmaster Flash & The Sugarhill Gang
                          4.Ice-T
                          5. Russel Simmons/Rick Rubin/Lyor Cohen/Def Jam's Early Roster

go learn bitches

EDIT!!

Originally posted by Professor RT
                          who's the first rapper most dudes say they were influenced by...Tupac Shakur.
                          if ur talkin about artist' influence?? please! im sorry but thats just utter bollocks as well,pac had a big impact on fans, not hip hop music. if u really pay attention youll find they say theyre influences are Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, Ice-T, NWA, and old school artist not an overrated and overhyped peice of shite like Pac, ok ill admit he was good but hes not that fuckin good, hes only seen and respected as much as he is because like B.I.G. (same applys with him) he died at the point where he was at the high point of his carrer, if em had died 6 months after MMLP same shit would be said about him. face it, pac didnt do shit but make commercial rap music.........End Of Discussion (well i know theres prolly gonna be an onslaught of hate bt i had to get this off my chest!!)
                          Last edited by dredoggthepimp; 08-26-2005, 11:20 PM.

Comment

^^^^^
                            This guy knows his shit
                            "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

I think that guy has actually cleared the question up

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by bvrutpart, Today, 09:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post bvrutpart  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 07-23-2020, 01:51 AM
                              5 responses