HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Very Interesting Disscussion on "DETOX" (Everybody Drop Your Two Cents)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Interesting Disscussion on "DETOX" (Everybody Drop Your Two Cents)!

Ok we know that Bishop Lamont will fill Snoop Dogg and Eminem's shoes as Dre 3rd and final "main appreantice" when DETOX comes out. Bishop's album will be to DETOX what Snoop's "Doggystyle" was to "The Chronic" and what "The Marshall Mathers LP" was to "Chronic 2001".

In '92 and '93 Snoop established himself as Dre's original "right hand man". He was "Robin" to Dre's "Batman" where people like RBX, Lady Of Rage, Kurupt, Nate Dogg.. ect. were like a "supporting cast" or helpers. They were the Hip Hop dynamic duo which became evident with classic songs like "Deep Cover" and "Nuthin' But A G-Thang". Dre released his his first album; the classic "The Chronic" followed by another classic from his number one artist and real life close friend Snoop... "Doggystyle".

In '99 and 2000 Eminem took the rains as Dre's next "right hand man" with other artists on the label playing a specific "supporting cast roll". Dre released the classic album "Chronic 2001" followed by the classic album "The Marshall Mathers LP". Even though Snoop came back to remind fans of thier legendary duo with songs like "Still DRE" and "The Next Episode", the biggest focus now was the Dre-N-Em duo with songs like "Forgot About Dre", "What's The Differrence" and "Guilty Conscience". But once a right hand man, always a right hand man as Dre, Snoop and Em united for the track "Bitch Please, part II" with supporting players Xzibit and Nate Dogg.

So this has established Dre's relationship with his artists through each era. Specifaccally, the era in which Dre drops his own album.

1) The "Chronic" era: Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. 2 Classics: "The Chronic" and "Doggystyle".

2) The "2001" era: Dr. Dre and Eminem. 2 Classics: "Chronic 2001" and "The Marshall Mathers LP".

So what will the "Detox" era be like to end the trilogy of Dre's musicall chapter and his number one protoge's? Here's the plan:

3) The "Detox" era: Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont. 2 Classics: "DETOX" and "The Reformation".

^^ only time will tell if this actually happens, but I know for a fact that this is the plan Dre is working on and that Bishop's Aftermath debut "The Reformation" is being made simotaniously w/ Detox. Just like Dre-N-Snoop & Dre-N-Em.

Snoop was the original "guest star" on "The Chronic", he came back to Dre's side on "2001" and will do it again for "DETOX". Eminem was the "guest star" of "2001".

So my queston is, will Eminem and Snoop come back as the first 2 "main appreantices" and have 1 or 2 classic "Batman & Robin" type tracks with Dre on DETOX since Bishop will be the 3rd and final "guest star" on DETOX? Will Eminem and Snoop's appearence be to "DETOX" what Snoop's was to "2001"?

Discuss, argue, agree!
    Aftermathmusic.com MySpace ! http://myspace.com/aftermathmusiccom
    You Must Go To : www.aftermathmusic.com www.aftermathmusic.info !!

Why did you Close the Other One??
    I ran like a cheetah with thoughts of an assassin

Comment

I hope to see a track with all on them one...THAT would be an definate classic.
      Check out my beats...FROM 3 YEARS AGO
      http://www.soundclick.com/hysro

lame. new soon.

Comment

Originally posted by dreftsnoop
        Why did you Close the Other One??
        I didn't. It must have been a dumbass mod.
        Aftermathmusic.com MySpace ! http://myspace.com/aftermathmusiccom
        You Must Go To : www.aftermathmusic.com www.aftermathmusic.info !!

Comment

*Enters thread*

*Drops 2 cents*

*Picks 2 cents back up*

*Leaves thread*
          Turn up the system!

Comment

The Detox album will be the ultimate hip-hop album. When it is finished, the buzz leading up to it, the bootleggers, and the anticipation will be more than any other cd to be released in recent years I guarentee it. I think Em will play a minor but major part if you know what i mean, he will be on three songs max, but those three songs will most likely be some of the best on the album, and one of those three will contain a guest appearance with Snoop Dogg, who i think will do the same thing, be on a max of 3 songs, but those three songs will be the shit.

Supporting Feautures this time around??
            Eminem, Xzibit, Game, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Hittman, Bishop Lamont, Eve

those are the only people i would guarentee, everyone else is up in the air

and i would say that Method Man will help him with the production like on the last Chronic album, along with some Scott Storch too
            This is why people need to go to college.

Originally posted by Dirty F

this n*gga think you can major in "business"!

Comment

Originally posted by Gators05
              The Detox album will be the ultimate hip-hop album. When it is finished, the buzz leading up to it, the bootleggers, and the anticipation will be more than any other cd to be released in recent years I guarentee it. I think Em will play a minor but major part if you know what i mean, he will be on three songs max, but those three songs will most likely be some of the best on the album, and one of those three will contain a guest appearance with Snoop Dogg, who i think will do the same thing, be on a max of 3 songs, but those three songs will be the shit.
              Supporting Feautures this time around??
              Eminem, Xzibit, Game, Snoop Dogg, Kurupt, Hittman, Bishop Lamont, Eve
              those are the only people i would guarentee, everyone else is up in the air
              and i would say that Method Man will help him with the production like on the last Chronic album, along with some Scott Storch too
              Method Man??????

You mean Mel-Man:D

(somebulls

Comment

^sry, i get them confused
                This is why people need to go to college.

Originally posted by Dirty F

this n*gga think you can major in "business"!

Comment

i just wish Dre would hurry up with it - how long do we have to wait for DETOX.

I will be disappointed if it sux

Comment

To whoever repped me thanks - but your comment:
                    "True...But Don't Ever say that Detox is gonna suck..If I see you sayin it again..I will turn your reps red again."

I didn't say detox is gonna suck - i said "I will be disappointed if it sux"
                    there is a difference.

Comment

Where is MS ROQ???

I aint gonna stop till i see what she look like

Comment

game should be the right hand man, dre and game both from compton
                        http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...geibe/dp26.jpgR.I.P
                        http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v30/22...16_649_679.jpgR.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by enots-attr
                          i just wish Dre would hurry up with it - how long do we have to wait for DETOX.
                          I will be disappointed if it sux
                          the longer we wait the better it gets
                          http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...geibe/dp26.jpgR.I.P
                          http://photos.pe.facebook.com/v30/22...16_649_679.jpgR.I.P

Comment

you got this same thread twice... but ill give the same 2 cents i gave your other same thread....

"Snoop was the original "guest star" on "The Chronic", he came back to Dre's side on "2001" and will do it again for "DETOX". Eminem was the "guest star" of "2001"."

ok first off i would like to read where it ever said bishop lamont is going to be the "snoop dogg" or "eminem" of detox.... second, last i checked, i dont think eminem was really even the "main apprentice" , or main guest star on 2001... he wasnt what snoop was to the chronic, or else he would have been on almost every song... yes, he definetly was the best guest star, and clearly stole the show on the songs he was on, but he wasnt the MAIN one. he really only spit on 2 songs, hell he was on obie trices album more then he was on "2001", which i was really suprised about when 2001 came out, cause i thought he would be all over it, and i wish he was, like how snoop was all over the chronic... but there was over 20 tracks on "2001", and snoop was featured on more songs than em. so if anything, snoop dogg was to 2001, what snoop dogg was to the chronic. its just the songs em was on made alot more noise. and im sure em will be on at least 2 songs on detox... if the damn thing ever comes out. and im sure game will be on a few as well, as will snoop.

and by the way, i would be VERY VERY suprised if anyone from g-unit will be on any songs, i dont think dre is that close with those fools, and i dont think dre would waste a track on having lloyd banks or tony yayo on his album... honestly i would even be suprised if 50 was featured on a song.

Comment

Whatever the fuck goes down this will still be the greatest album ever!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AleksShamles, Yesterday, 12:33 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Zavylon
                              by Zavylon

Started by kafi87o, 05-28-2021, 07:37 AM