HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been to the Game concert yesterday night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been to the Game concert yesterday night....

I haven't seen so much violence at a concert in my life. I had lost all bits of respect I had for The Game. First of all, he brags about how he's a blood all the time and disses the Crips on stage so that the crowd will get excited, and guess what? a fight breaks out and ppl get stomped and hit. Not only that, he's a fuckin pussy , ppl keep on throwing shit at him every time he dissed G-Unit , Budden etc. and he didn't even say anything! Only at the end he'll said he'll deal with those ppl and jump in the crowd --->didnt happen, all talk. He's a fuckin show off. Red bandana collecting muthafucka. If ur a real blood , u don't show it off like that. Oh yeah and the most original and spectacular thing he did was the "suck my dick" chant once again. Poor Game, he really needs to get a bitch. Bottom line ppl, the Game is a fuckin joke, he's a kid. When i looked at the crowd waving their red bandanas, i realized that they're no different from him, so called gangstas...man why did Dre sigh that idiot? he isn't all that anyway.
    U can say what u want about 50 but at least 50 is a man, he knows what he's doing and he NEVER regretted or took back what he said. Whereas this homo calls out Jay-z ( now Xzibit) and takes back what he says, makes a public apology cause he knows he'll get murked....he's a fuckin joke...couldn't even come up with one album without 50's help and now after the so called truce he keeps on dissin 50?? like somebody has previously said on this msg board: "Game needs to get tested for schizophrenia".
    goodnight everyone.
    Last edited by *Olga17*; 03-25-2005, 07:51 PM.
    "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

i like the game...he put on a good show here
    my werdz like surgery makin faces lift
    http://www.myspace.com/andymacyo
    http://www.myspace.com/swatteamwpg
    DEE ONE TWO FOUR LIFE

Comment

Olga is more gangsta then Game any day of the week...fo sho

Comment

G-unit! :/

Comment

omg what a load of shit the game was damn good... So hes suppose to jump in the crowd and whoop everyone who threw something at him ass? Gangsta, thats stupid.. Bloods an crips? dude come on everyone knows its people or folks nation... The Game is good though the man has talent.. I also wondering why this is still a forum under GUNIT. Game was kicked from GUNIT (imwstupid a canadian claimin to be gangster.. funny man really funny..

The game makes damn good music he don't need 50's help to put out a good album.. 50 cent is the biggest coward i'v ever seen..
          Last edited by makaveli25; 03-26-2005, 06:19 PM.
          SEMPER FI

Comment

did i claim to be gangsta? lol, did u fucking read or what?
            "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Originally posted by *Olga17*
              did i claim to be gangsta? lol, did u fucking read or what?
              Yeah I read the post but you sure acted as if you know alot about something you don't.. Its apparent you have an opinion and I respect that but what you said was untrue. I guess you haven't heard comptons finest.. The Game don't need help to rap or put out an album which is why hes still with aftermath the dude has talent atleast he writes his own shit. 50 Cent don't write his own shit its obvisous one album is totally different from another one..sick of seeing 50 cent on the news.. hes a little coward man all about that camera.. He be the next to be shot.. and ima laugh
              SEMPER FI

Comment

^ well that is what i think of Game. difference of opinions. i shared my story. lets move on.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa, he's dissing Xzibit now?

HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

U can say what u want about 50 but at least 50 is a man, he knows what he's doing and he NEVER regretted or took back what he said. Whereas this homo calls out Jay-z ( now Xzibit) and takes back what he says, makes a public apology cause he knows he'll get murked....he's a fuckin joke...couldn't even come up with one album without 50's help and now after the so called truce he keeps on dissin 50?? like somebody has previously said on this msg board: "Game needs to get tested for schizophrenia".
                    goodnight everyone.
                    just so you jay z went on the radio 2 days later after he made that freestyle and when Angie asked him if he was talking about Game he said no he was talking about "summer". And the only time Game took back the comments is when he said dre called jay z and that jay z said he wasnt talking about Game.

so if u wanna talk about someone taking back their words talk about jay z.
                    See 50 play for keeps, and 50 stays with heat
                    I can't go commercial, they love me in the streets-50 cent

Comment

I haven't seen so much violence at a concert in my life. I had lost all bits of respect I had for The Game. First of all, he brags about how he's a blood all the time and disses the Crips on stage so that the crowd will get excited, and guess what? a fight breaks out and ppl get stomped and hit. He's a fuckin show off. Red bandana collecting muthafucka. If ur a real blood , u don't show it off like that. Oh yeah and the most original and spectacular thing he did was the "suck my dick" chant once again. Poor Game, he really needs to get a bitch. Bottom line ppl, the Game is a fuckin joke, he's a kid. When i looked at the crowd waving their red bandanas, i realized that they're no different from him, so called gangstas...man why did Dre sigh that idiot? he isn't all that anyway.
                      goodnight everyone.

hoelga what show/where? , im gonna get a 2nd opinion

and wtf did you expect a fucking sing along holdin hands and shit? 50s a coward for what he did

" First of all, he brags about how he's a blood all the time and disses the Crips on stage so that the crowd will get excited...."

did you go in there thinking there WASNT gonna be any type of gangsta talk. you think hes a fucking joke now only after the show right? what did you think before the show? Motherfucka your FULL OF SHIT

"He's a fuckin show off."

lol at this backwards retarted idiot saying he went to a game SHOW and at that game show , game was being a SHOW OFF

"at least 50 is a man, he knows what he's doing and he NEVER regretted or took back what he said."

huh wtf does that have to do with anything , is that what game did at the show too ? yeah 50 only ran like a busta right out flexs studio the second he heard game was on his way , so he could catch the side entrance

"goodnight everyone"

lol he says that like he accomplished something with his bullshit rant here. look how passionate you are about this... its that passion i caught that ive been excersing to pimp net slap your little kiddie asses , i dont know where it came from , but some motherfucker dure has got a high hard one for game wherever this passion is coming from.. why would anyone so passionately hate a recording artist? hmmm

goodnite hoelga you ignant fuck

Comment

Originally posted by ruff
                        Whoa whoa whoa, he's dissing Xzibit now?

naw apparently x called game overrated in an interview, then game was asked in an interview what he thought of x saying that , and he said x ws bullshit

which if thats how it happened , if there even is an it,. then im with game

i think maybe cats should stop doing motherfucking interviews

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianna
                          just so you jay z went on the radio 2 days later after he made that freestyle and when Angie asked him if he was talking about Game he said no he was talking about "summer". And the only time Game took back the comments is when he said dre called jay z and that jay z said he wasnt talking about Game.

Blah, he said that only cuz it's bad for business
                          HEADSHOTS; NIGGA FUCK YO VEST

www.***********.info

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianna

Jay-Z never said he was dissing Game though, Game told Jay to suck his dick then denied it. The internet said Jay dissed Game. People have to learn that the internet is a wack source of information that's why I don't post much.
                            Originally posted by Tanner
                            sill not seeing whats wrong with loving a bitch who blew my enemy I was 300 lbs and my first piece of pussy was getting banged out by my enemy. I was desperate.
                            TE]

Comment

Originally posted by Rule Ja
                              Jay-Z never said he was dissing Game though, Game told Jay to suck his dick then denied it. The internet said Jay dissed Game. People have to learn that the internet is a wack source of information that's why I don't post much.
                              he never denied it......he always said that he has alot of respect for jay z but if jay z wants to put out diss songs against him then he'll put out diss songs too.
                              See 50 play for keeps, and 50 stays with heat
                              I can't go commercial, they love me in the streets-50 cent

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by kylehenry, Today, 12:55 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kylehenry  
                              Started by Monret, 04-16-2021, 07:38 AM