Anyone Seen Game In Concert?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Seen Game In Concert?

I Saw Him Last Saturday In Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada At The Harbour Station. If Anyone Was At That Concert Or Has Any Comments About Other Game Concerts They Have Seen Hit Me Back.

T.H.U.G
    - 4 -
    L.I.F.E

i was at the show...all in all it was decent at best, even tho i was the oldest guy there at age 21....fuckin 13 year olds everywheres. Game needs some material to play tho, seemed like he was lost all night and played the same songs over and over. didnt play we aint which was disapointing

Comment

Few comments. There were a lot of kids there true enough. But I did see quite a few older people down in the bowl infront of the stage. And he did play we aint. At the very end, and also played part of it around the middle of the show. Correct me If I am wrong but I'm almost sure he did play it.

Comment

How long was the concert?

Comment

Could someone maybe write a short review about his live performance? Would be really nice! Thx. in advance!
          FREEDOM IS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE !
          Janis Joplin

Comment

does anyone know wen his going to be in the uk

Comment

he played how we do like 5 times...im 99% he didnt play we aint, i was front row and he asked what we wanted to hear, he directly looked me in the eyes and i told him play we aint and he said later, but never did..start from scrath was awesome and the tributes to big and pac were wicked....and classified was a great opener from the show, u guys should look him up, really good for a white boy..and some JB opened up, never heard of him before but rocked the place pretty good

Comment

Never seen him, but i like to I hate the fucking rappers.. The only rappers there played in Denmark is D12(without Em), 50 Cent and Obie.. I miss rappers like Em, Cypress Hill and Game etc..
                I hope Em will visit DK at the next tour

Comment

Has Anyone Seen Game In Concert?

Oh sorry D-man I misread what you said. The reason he did not play We Aint is for the simple fact that that song features Eminem and Eminem was not at this concert. For this reason he could be sued for playing that particualar song. Other than that It just would not work without the presence of Eminem. Although I would like of of had heard him preform that song.

You were in the front row? That's kinda cool because I was about 10 feet behind you for the most part of the show. God was it ever hot in the croud. By the end of the show me and my friends had to move to the back of the croud because It ws just to hot to handle. After we got to the back I realized that it was much better to be outside the croud. You could see him more clearly and without having to look over peoples heads.

Avalonpf - You asked the question how long was the show? To answer that I'll just tell you that I got to the show at about 730 I think. I got inside around 8. If I am correct there was no one on stage besides the JD until about 830. I left around 1115 I think and he was just about to finish around that time. We left a few mins early to advoid the huge croud.

tameracuja - You asked for a short review. Well here you go. Classified was the first rapper to step on stage. He did a few songs from his own collection. He was a very good rapper for a white boy and I really enjoyed seeing him preform. Next to come on stage was JP and like D-man mentioned before he did rock the place. He really got the people in the mood and got them excited to see the game. The whole place exploded when game came on stage. It was amazing to see how excited everyone was. Anyways game wasn't like most live performers. He actually asked the croud what they wanted to hear. He didn't just have a set script that he followed he did songs as they were requested. He did an amazing job with start from scratch.

I was amazed of the ammount of pot smokers in the house. Even though security tried to keep it at a minimum and took joints from various people, there was nothing they could do to completely stop it. The whole place was a hot box and I belive that anyone infront of the stage had to be blazed outta their mind. Every single person who stepted on that stage puffed on a joint at one time or another during the preformance. It was amazing.

One last thing. D-man where are you from?

Thanks for everyone who is reading this and I hope you all enjoy following along with the posts.

Have a great day and G G G G G G U N I T ! ! ! !

Comment

I'm from Moncton man..and yah it was fuckin hot in there

Comment

Moncton eh? Do you happen to be black? Me and my friends got lost in St John and had to follow a bunch of black guys to moncton.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by eliteketopills, Today, 06:21 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view
                      0 likes
                      Last Post eliteketopills  
                      Started by eliteketopills, Today, 06:19 AM