HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50=5-0

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 50=5-0

    I Once Liked 50 cents music then i heard he is a rat i was like no way then i went and studyed to see if it was true and is was this new game album brings the truth so say good by to 50 Cent so the ? is 50 A rat
    26
    Yes
    80.77%
    21
    No
    19.23%
    5
    THE FAKES FALL AND CRAWL(G-Unit)THE REAL STAND TALL(BLACKWALLSTREET)G G GUNOT

  • #2
    you have really bad grammer

    New question is JK 47 illiterate?
    a wise man once said more please
    Viva La Resistance
    R.I.P Big Proof

    http://www.myspace.com/shaneshaneandmoreshane

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by JK_47
      I Once Liked 50 cents music then i heard he is a rat i was like no way then i went and studyed to see if it was true and is was this new game album brings the truth so say good by to 50 Cent so the ? is 50 A rat
      hahahahahahah see, all u do is look shit up on the internet but u can't find out shit on ur own...50's a snitch..true...games a nobody true...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dr. Greenthumb
        hahahahahahah see, all u do is look shit up on the internet but u can't find out shit on ur own...50's a snitch..true...games a nobody true...

        you sound like you don;t know shit buddy.....do you have an oppinion on all this?????

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pay_Pay
          you sound like you don;t know shit buddy.....do you have an oppinion on all this?????
          i'm not gonna waste more then 20 seconds on ur faggot ass b/c i can assume wat side ur on by lookin at ur avatar u game dickriding faggot (imwstupid

          Comment


          • #6
            i Didn't Understand you mayn....

            Few Months Ago I Was Yelling G-Unit Till I Found Out The ***** 5-o is a Snitch....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dr. Greenthumb
              i'm not gonna waste more then 20 seconds on ur faggot ass b/c i can assume wat side ur on by lookin at ur avatar u game dickriding faggot (imwstupid
              OWNED

              Comment


              • #8
                i feel the same way
                BLACKWALLSTREET 4 Life

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dr. Greenthumb
                  Game groupies really ARE the worst. They assume things they know jack shit about
                  has any1 ever told u ur talkin out ur arse stupid question reali

                  Comment

                  Post ad widget 300x250

                  Collapse

                  LATEST POSTS

                  Collapse

                  Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by kdbhgumkopgd, Today, 02:40 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post kdbhgumkopgd  
                  Started by sharklea3, 12-03-2020, 05:35 AM
                  1 response
                  8 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post noahharry  
                  Started by msweedcx, Today, 01:08 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post msweedcx  
                  Started by biolifeketofr, Today, 12:21 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post biolifeketofr  
                  Started by biolifeketofr, Today, 12:20 AM
                  0 responses
                  2 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post biolifeketofr  
                  Started by effueltie, 12-02-2020, 05:40 AM
                  1 response
                  6 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post noahharry  
                  Started by FrankCobalt, Yesterday, 09:42 AM
                  1 response
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Doro
                  by Doro
                   
                  Started by basketballeven, Yesterday, 10:48 AM
                  0 responses
                  4 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post basketballeven  
                  Started by jopsccsa, Yesterday, 09:38 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post jopsccsa  
                  Started by Deborahlanker, 12-03-2020, 09:23 AM
                  6 responses
                  12 views
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Nancystarkman  
                  Working...
                  X