• Show
Clear All

• Dyce
    replied
    Glad it sorted your problem.

Leave a comment:

• Greg2385
    replied
    lol... okay... problem found........... i was loocking for "program control" in my norton-antiv-virus instead of my norton internet security. got it to work now...

thanks for the help

Leave a comment:

• Greg2385
    replied
    thanks for the replies. in reply to low_rydah's post, i also have norton anti-virus firewall and i can disable the windows firewall.

and to dyce's post... well.. lol... im having some dificulties, hopefuly your familiar with norton anti-virus and can help me out.
    okay i tried finding "program control" but couldnt, so i did a help search for it and i found it. now to access or "modify" program control the help file tells me to "double click on PERSONALL FIREWALL in the main window: ive been looking for "personal firewall" on the mainwindow for about 15 minutes and cant find anything! im either blind or somethings not right.

edit:

another thing i wanted to mention was that, it seems like my computer doesnt know im connected to the internet... i dont think it blocked a program, im thinking it might of blocked my interentet... i dont know...
    Last edited by Greg2385; 10-08-2004, 09:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LoW_RyDaH
    replied
    Windows firewall fucks shit up, get another and disable the windows one

Leave a comment:

• Dyce
    replied
    Do you mean you can't view web pages?

If not, go into your anti-virus 'program control'. Look for all applications which you want to be allowed access to the internet, such as your web browser, and then check it as a trusted source.

Leave a comment:

• | Greg2385 |
    started a topic Need Help With Computer!!!!!

Need Help With Computer!!!!!

allright i got two computers (this being one of them, and the "other" one being the one with the "problem") that are connected to the internet through the same cable modem.

my other computer (which has windows srv. pack 2, and Norton anti-virus) some how blocked me from accesing the internet << i think it was either my windows firewall or ant-virus fire wall that blocked it because my bro said a window poped up after he d/l a "joke" program that said "block"," dont block", and he DIDNT click on the one which had "(recomended)" next to it. dont ask why. after that my internet acces to THAT computer has been blocked.

im not even sure what the hell happend... if anyone has ANY clue about what im talkin about, help me out. thanks in advance.

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by fdsghtuj, Today, 04:57 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post fdsghtuj  
Started by Deborahlanker, 10-04-2020, 12:39 AM
2 responses