This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim Help

I need help, my AIM sn wuz hacked and they changed the password and the email address, i need sum1 to help me hack back the password and get my sn bak. PLZ HELP ME

i wuz online and then the disconnected message popped up, as it wuz trying to reconnect, the message popped up that said INVALID PASSWORD, so i tried logging in but the password still wuz rejected, i went to aim.com, filled out a problem page, but no response, and i tried to get the password sent to the email, but not one of my email addresses got an email from AIM, so i'm guessing whoever hacked my password changed it, and changed the email. I have a lot of extremely important contacts on that sn. PLZ can sum1 help me get my sn back.
    "Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who fights back." -2pac

Yeah, HACKED. Moron. Judging by your typing skills and computing knowledge your password was probably 'password.'

Comment

They send you an email saying that if you don't respond in three days, your email will change.

why didn't you check your email?
      SOX09

post of the decade

Proof Forever

benzer0

Comment

#1. I'm not going to even talk about stupid replies to this thread that's jus childish.

#2. I did check my email, i checked every account i have, but not one account got an email from AIM
        "Im not down with the people who steal and hurt others. Im just a brother who fights back." -2pac

Comment

The person who hacked you either found out your password to your aim and then changed your email, or knew the password you your email and changed it.

Check if you have an email where it says that there has been a email change request.
          SOX09

post of the decade

Proof Forever

benzer0

Comment

No one hacked him. No one even knows the meaning of the word around here.
            Last edited by Danny; 08-30-2005, 12:10 PM.

Comment

no email password request, just hopeless until sum1 can help me that has more knowledge than i do about this crap

Comment

^ I think everyone has more knowledge than you do. Just make a fucking new AIM name and stop whining like a little bitch.
                Boston Celtics
                New England Patriots
                Boston Red Sox

Hi haters.

Comment

ok dick, i had fuckin important contacts on my sn, like real important contacts i'm doin business wit in the industry, and now they're wiped out. Now if ur low life ass got off ur cpu and did sumthing like i do and work my ass off and earn these contacts u wud bitch too if u lost every single one. so don't reply unless ur fuckin mature enuff to u lil piece of shit.

Comment

Haha, I've done that to my ex-gf before just to piss her off.
                    The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
                    www.gp.org

Comment

how

Comment

Originally posted by kyDD riDDLe
                        ok dick, i had fuckin important contacts on my sn, like real important contacts i'm doin business wit in the industry, and now they're wiped out. Now if ur low life ass got off ur cpu and did sumthing like i do and work my ass off and earn these contacts u wud bitch too if u lost every single one. so don't reply unless ur fuckin mature enuff to u lil piece of shit.
                        You dont have shit with the industry your demo was complete shit. If you get signed I'm gonna make a demo.

Comment

Originally posted by kyDD riDDLe
                          Here's a thought (I).. Let's play 'Who Looks Like The Biggest W.igger in Their Avatar'!

:D I bet Kydd Ryddle might win. :D .

And haha @ "get off your cpu and do sumthing" like you know me.
                          I go to college asstard. Maybe this little incident will just teach you to always make back-up files/folders.

P.S. Learn how to speak properly, big shot.
                          Boston Celtics
                          New England Patriots
                          Boston Red Sox

Hi haters.

Comment

Originally posted by CT9
                            You dont have shit with the industry your demo was complete shit. If you get signed I'm gonna make a demo.

arite, you don't even know me, don't act like you do. You couldn't amount to anything I do. If my demo is shitty to u, just like kanye said in his advance, if i'm the shit, ur the flies. so fuck off.

and that otha kid, i kno how to fuckin talk, i don't giv 2 shits how i type, and if u hate it so much, jus don't open the fukin topic and leave, but ur too tough for that rite. u go to college? ask me if i give a fuck, u still r a immature fuck who enjoys makin lil racist comments to ammuse himself, it's fukin 2005. IF YOU'RE NOT A SLAVE, DON'T COMPLAIN, MATTA FACT READ OK MAGAZINES NEW ISSUE WIT THE INTERVIEW OF P. DIDDY. HE EVEN SAID THAT WE'RE PRETTY MUCH EQUAL NOW, YOU PIECES OF SHIT HAV NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TRY TO MAKE OTHAS FEEL LIKE SHIT JUST CUZ U CAN'T GET ANY SATISFACTION OUT OF LIFE, GROW THE FUCK UP, IF U GO TO COLLEGE ACT LIKE IT, I'M 18, I JUST WANTED HELP WIT A PROBLEM I HAD ON AIM, FUCKIN SHOOT ME FOR IT U PUSSY

and bak on that otha shit, yeah i kno my demo wuz shitty wit my boyz, now i'm jus solo, cuz i had a meetin wit my entertainment lawyers, and we decided to not use any gangsta or hardcore club shit, cuz the industry is flooded wit it today, so i'm tryna take a new route no one has taken b4. yea it's risky but it's better than hearin the same old shit u hear every day.

Comment

im lost after the first word wtf does arite mean?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses