• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry is eviler than bush

He plans to stir shit up with Russia, 3rd world war incoming

Pravda is the national Russian newspaper.... this shit isn't some fake news

http://english.pravda.ru/world/20/91...425_kerry.html

I say don't vot efor anybody, dig a bomb shelter instead
    Last edited by AgenTGenev; 10-12-2004, 01:20 AM.
    There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
    Woodrow Wilson

Right on target.

Watch out for this guy....
    http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=15121

He could be the Dick Cheney of the Kerry administration. If that turns out to be the case, we will be in very dangerous waters. Mark Brzezinski is bad news.

Mark Brzezinski

Mr. Brzezinski is a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of McGuireWoods, where he manages the international practice.

From 1999-2001, Mr. Brzezinski served in the Clinton Administration as a director of Southeast European affairs — as well as Russian/Eurasian affairs — of the National Security Council at the White House.

In that capacity, he was White House coordinator for U.S. democracy and rule of law assistance programs for the region.

Before joining the White House staff, he was a corporate and securities associate at Hogan & Hartson LLP in Washington, D.C. from 1996-1999.

Mr. Brzezinski's practice includes dealing with international financial institutions in Washington, including the U.S. Export-Import Bank, the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, the World Bank, the IFC — and the IMF.

He earned his J.D. from the University of Virginia-School of Law in Charlottesville, Virginia — and his Ph.D. in political science from Oxford University.

http://www.theglobalist.com/DBWeb/Au...x?AuthorId=420

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"More than five weeks after hundreds perished in the seizure of School No. 1 by Chechen separatists, Beslan remains a town reeling from grief, shock, rage and disbelief, a town whose suffering seems only compounded by the day."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Oct11.html

According to Mr. Brzezinski...

"...the administration should not sweep human right violations in Chechnya under the rug, but instead raise concerns at the highest level...

U.S.-Russia relations are at a vital crossroads. Although many of the disturbing trends that have emerged under Vladimir Putin’s leadership are reversible, a tepid American reaction to them will only reinforce the cruder political instincts of the Soviet era...

The U.S. needs to strengthen its Russia policy – in fact, adopt a Russia policy instead of a Putin policy – by persistently and firmly seeking to promote a positive reform agenda."

http://www.americanprogress.org/site...RJ8OVF&b=15121
    Last edited by PassItOn; 10-12-2004, 06:32 AM.
    "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."
    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

There is no other president or presidential candidate that is as evil as Bush. He attacked a country that never showed any agression towards us. Thousands of Iraqis and Americans are dieing because of this rat bastard we have in the white house. Osama Bin Laden attacked us, and we never got him. Bush and Dick Cheany attacked Iraq so they can rebuild it with Halliburton. Every time a bomb drops on Iraq, Halliburton makes a profit.

I think its ridiculous how people support this fucker in the white house. I hope the cunt gets shot down. Heres a rhyme, read it.

Let the truth be known....

I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black //
      The way the government downplays historical facts //
      Cause the United States sponsored the rise of the Third Reich //
      Just how the CIA trainyed terrorists how to fight //
      Build bombs, and sneak box cutters onto a flight //
      My words will expose George Bush and Bin Laden //
      As two seperate parts of the same seven headed dragon //

I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence //
      A Republican manufactured white powered pestulance //
      Marine flak vests, with the guns and ammo //
      Spittin bars like a demon stuck inside a piano //
      Turn a sambo into a soldier with just one line //
      So hear the truth about the system that'll fuck up your mind //
      They gave Al Queda six billion dollars from 1989 till 1992 //
      And now the last chapters of Revalation are comin true //
      And I know a lot of people, find it hard to swallow this //
      Because subliminal biggotry makes you hate my politics //
      But you act like America, wouldn't destroy two buildings //
      In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children //
      I was watching the towers //
      And even though I wasn't the closest //
      I saw them crumble to the earth like they were full of explosives //
      And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did //
      About the bombs planted on the George Washington Bridge //
      Four non-Arabs arrested during the emergency //
      Then it dissapeared from the news permamently //
      The dubbed a tape of Osama, then they said it was proof //
      Jealous of our freedom, I can't believe you bought that excuse //
      Rockin the motherfuckin flag don't make you a hero //
      Word to ground zero //
      The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the Seventh //
      The new world order was born on September Eleventh //

And just so conservatives don't take it to heart //
      I don't think Bush did it, because he isn't that smart //
      He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone //
      From the same people who sabotaged Senator Welmstone //

And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back //
      Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq //
      Or a defense budget of world conquest proportions //
      Kill freedom of speech, and revoke the right to abortions //
      Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked //
      But you still have to answer to the armageddon you scripted //
      And Dick Cheny, you fucking leech, tell em your plan //
      About building your pipelines, through Afghanistan //
      And how Irsaeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan //
      You might have some house *****s fooled, but I understand //
      Colonialism is sponsored by corporations //
      That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations //
      Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralisys //
      I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialisys //
      In '98 when he was top ten for the FBI //
      Government ties is really why the government lies //
      Read it yourself instead of asking the government why //
      Then the cause of death will cause the propaganda to die /

Read that, let the truth be known.

Comment

^What do you think you're achieving by pasting a song, is that where you get your views from, that's simply ridicilus, as much as I agree with Immortal Technique on many issues, i don't think that he sees the whole picture, the 9 11 attack was bigger than bush he knows that, you dont seem to though, it wasn't bush that attacked, bush was the frontman, not the mastermind, same masterminds will be pulling kerry's strings ultimately, kerry is just way smarter than bush and that makes him more dangerous
        There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
        Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Your an idiot seriously they should pass a new bill, McCain-Fingold 2 which would say no more 527's and no more left-wing websites.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
            Your an idiot seriously they should pass a new bill, McCain-Fingold 2 which would say no more 527's and no more left-wing websites.
            What does this thread have to do with either of the two?
            "When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny."
            --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
              what the fuck are you talking about, pawn
              Woodrow Wilson

Comment

"Jon Moseley, author of "Cold Peace," makes a good point after listening to Democratic presidential nominee Sen. John Kerry pledge that he will secure Russia's nuclear material three times faster than President Bush.

"News alert for John Kerry: Russia is run by Russian President Vladimir Putin, not George Bush. Russia's nuclear materials are governed out of Moscow, not Massachusetts," the author reminds the candidate...

"Kerry promised to directly and personally control the nuclear material of Russia," the author notes. "He literally promised a date certain by which he, as president of the United States, would 'secure' the nuclear materials of the Russian Federation."

The big question, he says, is how Mr. Kerry plans to cross the border into Russia and take control of these materials?

"Will a President Kerry send in the Marines to 'secure' the nuclear materials of the Russian Federation?" he asks.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...5314-4202r.htm
                --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

that's pretty shitty

Comment

well in my opinion, they are all evil. i'm going to vote for the lesser of the evil and vote for Bush. Kerry is an idiot.
                    a.k.a.
                    pingpong balls
                    (wagtailsm

www.shadyrecords.net

Comment

Doesn't American want democracy in every country in the world ? :D

Well Vladamir Putin is in the early stages of becoming a dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by Kain670
                        Doesn't American want democracy in every country in the world ? :D

Well Vladamir Putin is in the early stages of becoming a dictator.
                        You're right; we should start a war with Russia. They are the biggest threat to America and I can easily picture Putin selling nukes to Osama. In fact, I bet Putin was behind 9/11, is harboring Al-Qaeda, and is seeking Uranium from Africa. And I just can't believe he keeps refusing to negotiate with Chechen terrorists. What an evil dictator.

Hit'em with the nukes! That'll show the terrorists who's boss.
                        --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

lmao @ the idiot posting lyrics from a song.
                          Been on parole since '94 cuz I commit the crimes.

Comment

Yeah why do you or any American who isn't from Russian descent has to care whether putin is gonna install an authoritarian regime. This is how some countries work, some type of people aren't meant to live in democracy, democracy isn't the best, that's American propaganda, Russia is too corrupt, you need a strong state to have it running there. Putin was the head of the Russian version of the CIA, he was a spy and worked his way to the top, he knows that clearly and he has the brains and the ambition to make Russia strong again. Why would he let anybody tell him what to do, Russia is a sovereign state.
                            I don't know what is Kerry smoking to think he can disarm Russia, does he think he's better prepared than Napoleon or Hitler were. Russia is and has always been the toughest enemy, if he starts anything with Russia we're up for 3rd world war and most of the world is doomed. Russia isn't Iraq, Russia has over 100 million people, Russia has WMD's - nukes, chemical weapons, everything the USA has, Russia has planes just as good as the USA, Russia has a bigger army than the USA. What makes you think Putin is going to take any shit from anybody? Russia also has always, and many want the USA torn to pieces, don't you think a conflict with Russia is the the right moment? After all Russia saved the world from germany in 2 world wars and the Napoleon wars.
                            Think about it before you say retarded shit which is nothing but a result of the propaganda you're taking, Putin's gonna be a dictator, so what?

PassItOn, isn't it strange that that guy Brzinzki is Russian himself and Kerry is trying to jump on Russia, I don't really know what to think about that...
                            Woodrow Wilson

Comment

I support Putin and wouldn't want to go to war with him. He's just doing the best thing to protect his country from terrorism. It would be a big mistake to start shit with him, very counterproductive.
                              "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM