DM on Faerhenheit 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DM on Faerhenheit 9/11

I just saw the movie for the 1st time yesterday, and man...............What a fucking movie.

You think that Moore's bias and only shows one side of the story, doesn't matter. The facts he puts out completely override everything else.

--I don't know why anyone would willingly vote for Bush's party? They don't deserve to run America for another 4 years.

American's really should wash there hands of this administrations warmongering..............Everyone has enemies, that doesn't mean you should engage in costly and dangerous wars in order to "smoke them out of their caves". How about instead relying on communication as a medium for stability.

Yo, I agree. Powerful movie. I asked a question the other day in a chat room "What has president Bush done right the last 4 years...and don't use CNN, MSNBC, or your local media as your resources, I want some reliable shit!", and no one said nothing. Don't know if that's cause they don't care...or if they know it's all true. Fuck Bush ....so fucking evil.
    "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

And people will still vote for Bush cause of their one sided perspective and have no interest to get educated about the shit he's doing/did. Say shit about Kerry all you want...Bush makes Kerry look like an angel.
      "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

The movie is all bull shit. It shows one man's opinion, thats it. I saw the movie it is almost completly false.

Moore could of at least showed the other side of the story, but he didnt. Very biased and very wrong and misleading.

Comment

^and off coure u are a republican dick sucker so why the fuk will ur opinion matters???
          The truth hurts i kno but u have to deal with it kid THIS IS UR STUPID PRESIDENT IN THIS MOVIE Not his clone
          kERRY 04
          Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

..............So Bush didn't read in a elemenetary school for 7 minutes after the attacks?

The Bush family wasn't funded by Saudi Arabia, and they didn't fly them out of the country after the attacks.....................There isn't much of another side of the story Moore could have shown.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
              The movie is all bull shit. It shows one man's opinion, thats it. I saw the movie it is almost completly false.

Moore could of at least showed the other side of the story, but he didnt. Very biased and very wrong and misleading.
              Completely false??? Ahh a republican still in denial. Doesn't suprise me
              There are plenty of facts in that movie.

Of course it's biased, that's what it's meant for. To expose bush for what he is.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by xemceekahnx
                Completely false??? Ahh a republican still in denial. Doesn't suprise me
                There are plenty of facts in that movie.

Of course it's biased, that's what it's meant for. To expose bush for what he is.
                true true, but if you want to see the other side of it, they also have a movie called fahrenHYPE 911, basically takes the movie apart and has interviews with various people
                NEW YORK YANKEES

Originally posted by Swizz
                sigged

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType

Its biased yes, and has some problems with it, but can you point out to me all the bullshit parts?
                  Originally posted by ethan20
                  There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                  Originally posted by reservoirGod
                  Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

It is all Moores opinion, but there are many facts in there about how Bush is a piece of shit.
                    You cannot deny it.
                    Open your fucking eyes people. You blind republicans annoy me so much.
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Bush is a failure we all know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kain670
                        Bush is a failure we all know that.
                        This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by TCorp
                          "la la la la, we're not listening, la la la la..."
                          lol thats what they always do and will always keep doing. It is called IGNORENCE. poor republicans lol
                          Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by TCorp
                              If republicans would do some ACTUAL research before saying "IT'S ALL FALSE!! IT'S ALL FALSE" and putting fingers in their ears going "la la la la, we're not listening, la la la la...", they'd see nothing in the movie is false and they'd have to hang their heads in shame at a 45° angle and hunching their backs while walking in the realization that they've been idiots and very easy to fool making them easy targets for an asskicking, thus they choose to stay in denial and keep yelling "big fat liberal, big fat liberal" while not even knowing the meaning of the word "liberal" and deny the fact that this "bias" movie is simply the answer to years of media propaganda by the Bush administration.
                              Word.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 07:16 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker