my rants about the people voting for Bush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rants about the people voting for Bush

what is your reason for re electing Bush for president?
    the only thing i hear from peoples voice is to continue fight terrorism so they can be more safe... is this true? please give me a reason and if u have been living for the past 4 years, did it effect you in anyway from it?

for those those who say to continue to fight terrorism,
    okay okay i understand that but let me tell some people who are not well educated and dont know whats going on....

You/We cannot beat or stop terrorism from harming us. its gonna be there for the rest of our lives. we simply cannot stop it. period.
    + our economy is fucked right now - our tax money is being spent on a country thats been falsly accused for having weapons of mass destruction, when we could invest it on health care, researches, education, etc...

i have not seen a plan from bush that will help economy back on its feet.. maybe he is, by giving tax cuts etc but that doesnt effect me and so does most of the middle class people who vote him. I feel more worried about the econonmy than anything else. reasons why i say that is because:

1. gas prices are high (i dont know how this could effect me but it will it can if prices keep going up)
    2. health care is high - just recently i had to stop taking this medication that really helped me with depression and eating disorder. now im on a different pill thats cheap and its not working for me, so im trying to make it alive without it

3. well shit... education too? i dunno.... im still young and i dont want to end up paying for the damages from people who make wrong decisions from the election and in the future when i build a family of my own near future
    Last edited by DrOmango; 10-15-2004, 03:55 PM.
    Dina Rae
    DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
    Iron Fist Records
    Wut IF?

i feel you man, i can understand people supporting a conservative/republican agenda

but this neo conservative administration has its own agenda....the most corrupt, incompetent group of people to ever hold power. its so deep, i cant even get into it with one post so this is all ima say for now....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

i have alot of shit to say but you know... its not worth letting my voice out becuase it wont go anywhere at the moment but if i had a chance to say it to the world then u best believe i would say some of the stuff i said in this thread.
      Last edited by DrOmango; 10-15-2004, 04:28 PM.
      Dina Rae
      DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
      Iron Fist Records
      Wut IF?

Comment

I want him re-elected because I do think we were right to go into Iraq. And I think John Kerry we'll do/say whatever it takes to be president. I do not think Kerry will be as fit to lead as Bush as already showed me he can. Kerry's plans are a joke. He wants to spend more money without raising taxes for most of us... Yeah right. My refund was bigger after the tax cuts and I'm in college not the upper class!!
        As for the terrorism thing, no we can not fully stop it. But we can try and prevent more people from trying to kill us. And by giving Iraqis a chance for free society in the future where Children are not breed to hate/ kill westerners! Iraq having terrorist camps is enough to tell me the old regime was up to no good, nevermind the mass graves!
        Bush 04... and yes Thats my final Answer!
        GoodGameTV.com

Comment

We cannot fully stop terrorism, but we have not been attacked since 9/11 here in the United States. I credit the Administration for that because of things like the new Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, increased funding for local law enforcement and attacking terrorists over-sea's so we dont have to fight them here.

As far as your claim's go...

1. Gas prices are lower than the were in the beginning of the year. It was like $2.35/gal for more to fill up and now its like a dollar something. Gas prices have/will go up no matter who is President.

2. Health Care is up thats why Bush has a plan (thats already been passed by congress) to give discounts to the people that cant afford it. Kerry wants a Canadian style health care that would bankrupt our economy.

3. Bush has increased spending on Education 52% since he's taken office. When Bush took office in January 2001, only 11 States were in compliance with Federal Education Standards set in place. By July 2003, all 50 States are in compliance with Education standards.

Comment

i bet getting that taxcut will make u pay more money near the future (money aint free u kno?)

and yes i dont like some of kerrys plan (actually i hate both candidates b/c they both want to cut taxes...) i rather pay taxes and get a good education system and all the other goods
            Dina Rae
            DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
            Iron Fist Records
            Wut IF?

Comment

We cannot fully stop terrorism, but we have not been attacked since 9/11 here in the United States. I credit the Administration for that because of things like the new Homeland Security, the Patriot Act, increased funding for local law enforcement and attacking terrorists over-sea's so we dont have to fight them here.

how long is this money spending for homeland security gonna stop becuase we really are in deficit record of 4.0 something trillions of dollars

As far as your claim's go...

1. Gas prices are lower than the were in the beginning of the year. It was like $2.35/gal for more to fill up and now its like a dollar something. Gas prices have/will go up no matter who is President.

i remember paying 2 cents for bubble gum and my parents paying 72 cents per gallon for their car back in 1990-2000
              what the hell happen to that since bush took over?

2. Health Care is up thats why Bush has a plan (thats already been passed by congress) to give discounts to the people that cant afford it. Kerry wants a Canadian style health care that would bankrupt our economy.

his health care plan is for young babies and seniors
              what about middle age people? and why didnt he use this plan before?

3. Bush has increased spending on Education 52% since he's taken office. When Bush took office in January 2001, only 11 States were in compliance with Federal Education Standards set in place. By July 2003, all 50 States are in compliance with Education standards.

i can somewhat agree on this since he was govenor of texas...
              he's been pushing education shit to the max. i would be taking tests n shit to see what skills i know and dont know i was nearly killed with all this testing but u know... its over for me but it wont be over for my young siblings becuase u know why? they gonna be required for some high standard shit as they get older
              Last edited by DrOmango; 10-15-2004, 08:58 PM.
              Dina Rae
              DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
              Iron Fist Records
              Wut IF?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimCorn82
                And by giving Iraqis a chance for free society in the future where Children are not breed to hate/ kill westerners! Iraq having terrorist camps is enough to tell me the old regime was up to no good, nevermind the mass graves!
                Bush 04... and yes Thats my final Answer!
                man.... why couldnt that shit be the same for israel & palestine? instead of letting those two idiot leaders make up the peace plan, how bout we go in and take over and make our own leader for that country.
                Dina Rae
                DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
                Iron Fist Records
                Wut IF?

Comment

how long is this money spending for homeland security gonna stop becuase we really are in deficit record of 4.0 something trillions of dollars

We are gonna cut other things to cut the defecit in half in 5 years. There is already a plan in place to cut the deficit in half, were going to cut other programs, not Homeland Security though.

You can read about the Fiscal Year 2005 Budget Here at the Official White House website.

i remember paying 2 cents for bubble gum and my parents paying 72 cents per gallon for their car back in 1990-2000
                  what the hell happen to that since bush took over?

When you adjust for Inflation Gas Prices are lower now than they were in 1985.

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/gaspr....shtml#History

his health care plan is for young babies and seniors
                  what about middle age people? and why didnt he use this plan before?

Your correct his Health-Care plan is for people who Can't afford it. People who can afford Health-Care should just buy it themselves. The Government could not afford to Insure every person. Do you want to cut the Deficit in half, or dont you?

i can somewhat agree on this since he was govenor of texas...
                  he's been pushing education shit to the max. i would be taking tests n shit to see what skills i know and dont know i was nearly killed with all this testing but u know... its over for me but it wont be over for my young siblings becuase they are gonna be required for some high standard shit near future

You just said his Education policy's were bad, but now you credit him. I believe they should require High School testing to make sure that a High School diploma means something

Comment

see, i dont like programs being cut (who knows what he will be cuttin that could of been useful) for deficits and then putting alot of money into homeland security. his education policy is bad in a sense were, you are limited to some of the things you can do for your self and education is being way too serious and strict

I like the prices on gas,food,medication,etc to be cheap back in the 1900's
                    I believe we can get affordable stuff like in the old days
                    Dina Rae
                    DinaRae.net/DinaRae.com
                    Iron Fist Records
                    Wut IF?

Comment

i think my basic problem with the bush administration is that....

they simply dont tell the truth. nearly all of the promises they made about their own federal-funded programs have either failed to be fully funded or have cost more than their budget predictions. from medicare to no child left behind. and they put these distorted titles on their proposals which are so misleading and dishonest its disheartening, such as the Clear Skies Act which the real intent is to clear the skies of birds. so, why would i get behind a www.agendaforamerica.com plan when their record is nothing more but a trail of distortion, lies, and misuse of america's trust and power.

so thats my view about the bush administration. they are a bunch of god damn liars. so whatever issue is out there, from the
                      environment
                      war on terror
                      iraq
                      unemployment
                      economy
                      jobs
                      or foreign relations...

they have done a lot to distort the real truth about actual facts and figures to simply hold power. this administration probably holds the record for number of mistakes made, yet they fail to admit any which means they cant even apologize. their whole campaign has not been about the real important issues. they have nearly always taken Kerry's words out of context. and try to dare him to define a position on Iraq, as if defining a 100% resolute stance on a war is more important than not builiding a true global coalition, exhausting diplomatic remedies, letting the UN finish their job, and planning for the peace. they create issues like gay marriage, or Kerry's attendance in the foreign relations committee. non of which are even a sliver of importance compared to their goal to use American soldiers to clear oil fields all over the middle east to profit their related businesses such as Halliburton and the Saudi Royal family. i mean to pretend that Kerry's flaws are on the same playing field as Bush's flaws is plain INSANE. since im black and i go to school with a lot of conservatives. i think they dont really support bush, i personally just think they're racist so they are anti-liberal in that sense. i mean republicans like a small govt. well what do you call the biggest and almost permanent deficit in which every american is responsible for $35,0000 at the same time, the president as not vetoed any proposed federal spending legislation in his entire term AND giving $85,000 tax cuts to millionaires who do not spend that money at the mall where it generates the economy but invests or personally stashes it away. basically i can respect a person supporting a republican agenda, but there is nothing conservative about the bush administration.

and i think another thing is, they hijack these religious issues ONLY to gain them support for their real goals, which like i said to TEXAS GOLD (oil). Karl Rove's plan was to register 4 million evangilical christians to help support bush. so i believe bush's stupid stance on stem cell research, women's rights, and gay marriage has NOTHING to do with his beliefs. but to simply hold power. for bush to say he does not know if a gay person CHOOSES that lifestyle shows a lot about bush's character. that clearly shows that he is a president who doesnt care to understand his constituents. i mean apparently he has never met mary cheney or any other gay person for that matter. so for him to try to amend the constitution about people he does not know, just shows how much this president is in a bubble to the so-called "mainstream" he toots kerry is out of touch with. now just today they had another "TALKING POINT" expressing their outrage over Kerry bringing up mary cheney in the debate. this is whats hyprocritical, Dick brought it up first publically. he did NOT express that outrage when John Edwards pointed her out IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, and he only responded kindly to him. and third, WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR OUTRAGE when Alan Keyes called her a blatant sinner???? for them to try put this all on Kerry just exposes their formula of talking points and how distasteful their strategy is becoming. he also didnt care to meet with the NAACP in either of his 4 years as president.

i want a president who will listen to the other side, debate whats right for america, and pound out whats best for our country, so can you blame me for not voting for bush????

and for the record, a barrel of gasoline is $54, and counting, which is the highest its EVER BEEN in history

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
                        i think my basic problem with the bush administration is that....

they simply dont tell the truth. nearly all of the promises they made about their own federal-funded programs have either failed to be fully funded or have cost more than their budget predictions. from medicare to no child left behind. and they put these distorted titles on their proposals which are so misleading and dishonest its disheartening, such as the Clear Skies Act which the real intent is to clear the skies of birds. so, why would i get behind a www.agendaforamerica.com plan when their record is nothing more but a trail of distortion, lies, and misuse of america's trust and power.

so thats my view about the bush administration. they are a bunch of god damn liars. so whatever issue is out there, from the
                        environment
                        war on terror
                        iraq
                        unemployment
                        economy
                        jobs
                        or foreign relations...

they have done a lot to distort the real truth about actual facts and figures to simply hold power. this administration probably holds the record for number of mistakes made, yet they fail to admit any which means they cant even apologize. their whole campaign has not been about the real important issues. they have nearly always taken Kerry's words out of context. and try to dare him to define a position on Iraq, as if defining a 100% resolute stance on a war is more important than not builiding a true global coalition, exhausting diplomatic remedies, letting the UN finish their job, and planning for the peace. they create issues like gay marriage, or Kerry's attendance in the foreign relations committee. non of which are even a sliver of importance compared to their goal to use American soldiers to clear oil fields all over the middle east to profit their related businesses such as Halliburton and the Saudi Royal family. i mean to pretend that Kerry's flaws are on the same playing field as Bush's flaws is plain INSANE. since im black and i go to school with a lot of conservatives. i think they dont really support bush, i personally just think they're racist so they are anti-liberal in that sense. i mean republicans like a small govt. well what do you call the biggest and almost permanent deficit in which every american is responsible for $35,0000 at the same time, the president as not vetoed any proposed federal spending legislation in his entire term AND giving $85,000 tax cuts to millionaires who do not spend that money at the mall where it generates the economy but invests or personally stashes it away. basically i can respect a person supporting a republican agenda, but there is nothing conservative about the bush administration.

and i think another thing is, they hijack these religious issues ONLY to gain them support for their real goals, which like i said to TEXAS GOLD (oil). Karl Rove's plan was to register 4 million evangilical christians to help support bush. so i believe bush's stupid stance on stem cell research, women's rights, and gay marriage has NOTHING to do with his beliefs. but to simply hold power. for bush to say he does not know if a gay person CHOOSES that lifestyle shows a lot about bush's character. that clearly shows that he is a president who doesnt care to understand his constituents. i mean apparently he has never met mary cheney or any other gay person for that matter. so for him to try to amend the constitution about people he does not know, just shows how much this president is in a bubble to the so-called "mainstream" he toots kerry is out of touch with. now just today they had another "TALKING POINT" expressing their outrage over Kerry bringing up mary cheney in the debate. this is whats hyprocritical, Dick brought it up first publically. he did NOT express that outrage when John Edwards pointed her out IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, and he only responded kindly to him. and third, WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR OUTRAGE when Alan Keyes called her a blatant sinner???? for them to try put this all on Kerry just exposes their formula of talking points and how distasteful their strategy is becoming. he also didnt care to meet with the NAACP in either of his 4 years as president.

i want a president who will listen to the other side, debate whats right for america, and pound out whats best for our country, so can you blame me for not voting for bush????

and for the record, a barrel of gasoline is $54, and counting, which is the highest its EVER BEEN in history
                        So many misleads it frustrates me.

1. Medicare- Congress and Bush just past a law to lower health care costs for those who cant afford it. So to say he has "failed" with Health Insurance is just not true.

2. No Child Left Behind- We have increased funding for Education 52% since Bush has come into office. I dont know how many times I got to say that. No Child Left Behind has been funded, all 50 States are now up to par with there standardised test scores.

3. Clear Skies Act- Air Emmissions are down 7.8% since Bush took office. Clear Skies is working you can look at the numbers.

4. Global Coalition- We have French and German troops in Afghanistan. We have British troops as well as troops across the Atlantic in Australia, South Korea, and Japan fighting with us in Iraq as well. Can't be much more "Global" than that.

5. UN finishing there Job- Read Hans Blix's full statement in November of 2002 to the Un assembly concerning Iraq Weapons Inspections. Saddam was playing with Hans Blix the same way he played with Lord Butler in 1998.

6. Halliburton- Dick Cheney is not under contract with Halliburton anymoe, and hasent been since he was chosen as VP. You can go read Fact Check if you want its an insane statement to say we are fighting this war for Halliburton.

7. Saudi Royal Family- See this is so stupid I don't know where to begin. Why doesent Saudi Arabia have troops in Iraq if there in Bush's back pocket? Why did the Saudi's force us to switch our main military opperations to Qatar? Why is it that the Saudi's (Who influence Bush right) did not stop us from invading Baghdad and Kabul, which they were strongly outspoken against. If you could help me on this that would be great.

8. Tax Cuts dont stimulate Economy- It's funny this is all a matter of opinion. But the man who just won the Nobel Peace Prize in Economic's said recently that Bush's Economic policy isnt perfect but Kerry's is Insane. I agree with him.

9. Gay Marriage- You say Bush is trying to impose all this change. It is you guys who want to "change" Marriage, The President and I want to keep it the same. Also I think it is crap Kerry brought up Cheney's daughter. He didnt have to do that, he could of brought up Ghepharts daughter or Rosie O'Donnald or anybody but he attacks somebody in Bush's side.

10. Alan Keyes- This man is an idiot I am with you on that.

11. NAACP- Bush met with the NAACP four years ago, so he has met with them. He has also met with many Black groups like the Urban League which he met with this year. The reason Bush did not meet with NAACP is because there President, Kweisi Mfume, blasts Bush all the time. He was protesting all of Mfume's anti-Bush statements and did not meet with NAACP.

Anyway, I would like you to respond to these.

Comment

This is insanity how can anybody not see that Bush is a complete idiot and a puppet, leader my ass, he's a fucking cracked out chimp
                          There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
                          Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Nice

Originally posted by StereoType
                            So many misleads it frustrates me.

1. Medicare- Congress and Bush just past a law to lower health care costs for those who cant afford it. So to say he has "failed" with Health Insurance is just not true.

2. No Child Left Behind- We have increased funding for Education 52% since Bush has come into office. I dont know how many times I got to say that. No Child Left Behind has been funded, all 50 States are now up to par with there standardised test scores.

3. Clear Skies Act- Air Emmissions are down 7.8% since Bush took office. Clear Skies is working you can look at the numbers.

4. Global Coalition- We have French and German troops in Afghanistan. We have British troops as well as troops across the Atlantic in Australia, South Korea, and Japan fighting with us in Iraq as well. Can't be much more "Global" than that.

5. UN finishing there Job- Read Hans Blix's full statement in November of 2002 to the Un assembly concerning Iraq Weapons Inspections. Saddam was playing with Hans Blix the same way he played with Lord Butler in 1998.

6. Halliburton- Dick Cheney is not under contract with Halliburton anymoe, and hasent been since he was chosen as VP. You can go read Fact Check if you want its an insane statement to say we are fighting this war for Halliburton.

7. Saudi Royal Family- See this is so stupid I don't know where to begin. Why doesent Saudi Arabia have troops in Iraq if there in Bush's back pocket? Why did the Saudi's force us to switch our main military opperations to Qatar? Why is it that the Saudi's (Who influence Bush right) did not stop us from invading Baghdad and Kabul, which they were strongly outspoken against. If you could help me on this that would be great.

8. Tax Cuts dont stimulate Economy- It's funny this is all a matter of opinion. But the man who just won the Nobel Peace Prize in Economic's said recently that Bush's Economic policy isnt perfect but Kerry's is Insane. I agree with him.

9. Gay Marriage- You say Bush is trying to impose all this change. It is you guys who want to "change" Marriage, The President and I want to keep it the same. Also I think it is crap Kerry brought up Cheney's daughter. He didnt have to do that, he could of brought up Ghepharts daughter or Rosie O'Donnald or anybody but he attacks somebody in Bush's side.

10. Alan Keyes- This man is an idiot I am with you on that.

11. NAACP- Bush met with the NAACP four years ago, so he has met with them. He has also met with many Black groups like the Urban League which he met with this year. The reason Bush did not meet with NAACP is because there President, Kweisi Mfume, blasts Bush all the time. He was protesting all of Mfume's anti-Bush statements and did not meet with NAACP.

Anyway, I would like you to respond to these.

I just wanted to say "thank you" to Stereotype. When I read that previous post I felt deflated because I was going to be forced to correct all those misleading statements. It was like a list of liberal talking points. But then you followed it with the right info. Well done. Someone who can see the big picture!

One note about Halliburton: Halliburton is the best at what it does. It's pretty much the only company with the abilities to do so in such an efficient way. If people understood that, they would see why a no-bid contract would make sense. Especially since Halliburton is no stranger to the situation. The best person for the job should get the job.

And is there anyone who was willing to shell out $ to watch that crap satire "Farenheit 9/11" also willing to check out FarenHYPE 9/11? I just bought it and it's very well done. Those who fell into Michael Moore's money trap will feel like idiots after they see the truth behind it.

Comment

I didnt think people actually used this kind of logic, but shockingly enough they do. You credit Bush with not being attacked since 9/11? Have you considered the remote possibility that maybe terrorists havent planned an attack on American soil since 9/11?

Before 9/11, you hadnt been attacked since the 1993 WTC bombing. In between 1993 and 2001, there was no Homeland Security department, no Patriot Act, no icnrease in funding for local law enforcements, and no indiscrimante bombing campaigns of terrorist overseas.

And yet, there was not one terrorist attack in between 1993 and 2001 (and al-Queda was alive and kicking in that time). So the reason you havent been attacked since cant be strictly because of all those reasons listed above, can it? Ding ding ding, logic wins.

3 Bush has increased spending on Education 52% since he's taken office. When Bush took office in January 2001, only 11 States were in compliance with Federal Education Standards set in place. By July 2003, all 50 States are in compliance with Education standards.
                              Right, and in between all his increases in funding, about 500,000 kids have lost afterschool programs. Bush's No Child Left Behind act has left behind 500,000 kids. Right. Real success.
                              Originally posted by ethan20
                              There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                              Originally posted by reservoirGod
                              Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Bynarden, Today, 10:35 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes