HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dems score major coup for potential fraud in Swing state OHIO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems score major coup for potential fraud in Swing state OHIO!

Well I hope this isnt the deciding state in this election!!!

Thursday, Oct. 14, 2004
    Ohio Democrats Score Major Coup for Vote Fraud

Psst: Hey, wanna vote in as many precincts as you can visit in one day? If you live in the crucial battleground state of Ohio, you can!

"In a victory for the Democrats, a federal judge ruled Thursday that Ohio voters who show up at the wrong polling place on Election Day can still cast ballots as long as they are in the county where they are registered," the Associated Press reported.
    Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell, a Republican, had correctly noted that state law required poll workers to send wayward voters to the right precinct.

U.S. District Judge James Carr, nominated to the judiciary by Bill Clinton in 1994, decreed in Toledo that people may cast so-called provisional ballots in the wrong precinct. The only thing that has to be correct is the county. Let's see, how many precincts does Cuyahoga County have?

"Lessened participation at the polls diminishes the vitality of our democracy," Carr said.

He failed to note that massive fraud at the polls diminishes the vitality of our republic.

Even if the Democrat judge hadn't ruled in his party's favor, Democrat-run counties had planned to violate state law anyway.

"Nobody is going to be turned away at the polling location," Michael Vu, director of the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections, told the Cleveland Plain Dealer on Monday.

Really? Not even illegal aliens or non-residents or dead people? Seems Chicago-style antics are spreading.

Citizens who don't want the election to be stolen will supposedly be allowed to challenge all the bogus provisional ballots later, after the Democrats have carried out their threat to unleash their mobs of lawyers.

P.S.: In the nation's other most hotly contested state, Florida, Democrats and their thuggish, increasingly violence-prone allies in Big Labor are urging the Democrat-run state Supreme Court (yes, the same court that abetted Al Gore's failed coup attempt in 2000) to issue a similar ruling.
    GoodGameTV.com

fuk bush.
    Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

^ couldn't have said it better...other than maybe FUCK BUSH!
      "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

^so ignore any allegations and facts and just say fuck bush?... talk about being one sided and narrow minded...
        The award comes from man, but the reward comes from God.
        -- Denzel Washington

Comment

Bush will win Ohio.

Comment

kErRy 2004 and fOrEver
            Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

i just hope the votes dont come down to a state ran by kerry or bushes brother.......... oh wait......................

Comment

i just hope the votes dont come down to a state ran by kerry or bushes brother.......... oh wait...................... bush has fucked up so many things , how you can say america isnt worse than it was when he took office is just being blind, he's the first president in like 70yrs to have the economy go down all 4 yrs , whats gonna happen if we give him another 4. I dont really like kerry but anyone is better than bush.

Comment

Guess I forgot that Jeb Bush hads total control over FL and can dictate how their electoral votes go! Maybe you could say wierd shit went down there but what about all that Chad bullshit regardless of disinfrancisment. But to say that Bush's brother was the reason is just rediculous!
                  GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  cars by Doro
                  Started by Doro, 10-09-2020, 06:26 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post JoeMGipson