All of you passionate about the elections read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of you passionate about the elections read this

Most of you hate Bush for what he did the past 4 years, and you have a good reason to he's greedy and all that shit, he did a horrible job only the very brainwashed ones don't see that, yet there's still bush supporters, most people whose brains work see that there is no way for Bush to be ahead though, and the polls must be fake, matter a fact Bush should be way behind, if it was true, than America is truly a country of retarded peasants, it might be true, what I believe is true though is that the polls are fake, and that Kerry is way more likely to win.
    Now is the point to ask yourself, why do you support Kerry and plan on voting for him, the truth is for almost everybody, the reason is either one of those 1) Bush has got to go, he trashed the country, went on a war for personal interests etc. he's a moron, he's a chimp etc. 2) You have leftist, democratic views and Kerry is the democratic candidate, whether you had them before or they came with Bush being an idiot and showing it's bad to be a republican, it doesn't matter.
    My point is, Kerry probably wouldn't stand a chance against a normal candidate if he's struggling with Bush, Kerry is of course smarter, but what do you really know about this guy? Where did he come out of. Most of you get passionate talking shit about Bush, then it goes back and forth, don't you realize the set up here... everybody will look good next to Bush, they could have anyone on top in that very moment, this is how the greatest mistakes in history always occur, in time of trouble there's a hostile takeover of whole countries.
    Following Kerry for the reason that Bush sucked makes you no better than a Bush supporter. And vice versa.
    You have to see beyond the 2 party system, you have to stop caring for colors and stop reading the news to know what you have to think, you have to realize that it's about more than left and right, and as long as you're zealous about one of them you fall for the oldest trick in the book - Divide and Conquer, while you waste your time, energy and viewpoint on that staged mockery, the real thing is going on, and the real thing is much more important, so here's my advice, no matter who you vote for:

Realize that America will drag the world in the World War 3 no matter who wins, there will be a war in Iran no matter who wins, there will be a draft, no matter who wins, realize that your vote doesn't matter at all, because those 2 candidates are actually the same when it comes to what really matters - America's aggressive expansion. Do you really think health care, gay marriage, rights to abortion and all the little bullshit is relevent at all. No. The big picture, globally, is what matters right now. Bush and Kerry both support the aggressive foreign policy and claim they're going to be strong about it. Matter of fact Kerry is claiming he'll be more aggressive than Bush was. Those 2 candidates are both members of the satanic secret society Skull and Bones, they are both puppets of the same puppet master, they are related together, their families stem from people who came here shortly after Columbus, to them America's people don't matter at all, to them America's people are a tool. Realize that this country is run by 60 years old fossils, while the youth's future is on the line and young people are those suffering and dying.
    So before you get passionate, support either candidate, support the war, hate on muslims, think whether it's worth it? Do you really like to be instigated against each other by the propaganda delivered by some evil old bastards? Don't you think you're better than that? Don't you think you can see what's really going on?
    It's important to wake up, because once you do, you're no longer anybody's tool, you make your own future.
    Last edited by AgenTGenev; 10-18-2004, 11:12 AM.
    There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
    Woodrow Wilson

this thread is just retarded. damn i wish i had that 90 seconds back.
    Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Originally posted by BriMcFly88
      you looking down on something is a compliment, seriously
      There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
      Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by AgenTGenev
        you looking down on something is a compliment, seriously
        Hey if your bitch ass wants a compliment why dont you try putting some effort into your post. "America is going to start world war three"... hey, GREAT RESEARCH BUDDY.

Comment

just shut up, your stupidity disgusts me
          Woodrow Wilson

Comment

If I was stupid I would be posting shit like this

Those 2 candidates are both members of the satanic secret society Skull and Bones
            Do yourself a favor and go overdose.

Comment

so i suppose your thread on how french people rarely use the internet was overwhelmingly intellectual.

you bush bangers get dumber everyday.
              This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
              Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
              Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
              And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
              - Fort Minor

Comment

good shit, most people who actively support one of the two candidates will be too small minded to understand what your saying though, but its on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates
                  so i suppose your thread on how french people rarely use the internet was overwhelmingly intellectual.
                  Get my cock outta your mouth, it wasn't susposed to be an intellectual thread. I even started it by saying "This is not bashing the French", it clearly gave the impression that I was curious...
                  Last edited by BriMcFly88; 10-18-2004, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Guess you have nothing to live for than Agent

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                      Guess you have nothing to live for than Agent
                      so you live for bush huh,. that's too bad, i live for god and the people i love and who love me
                      Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by AgenTGenev
                        so you live for bush huh,. that's too bad, i live for god and the people i love and who love me
                        No but you have a 0% chance of being satisfied by the winner of the Presidential Race, so people like you dont look foward to the election.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                          No but you have a 0% chance of being satisfied by the winner of the Presidential Race, so people like you dont look foward to the election.
                          actually what I look forward to is to see what will happen either before or shortly after the elections that will stir something big up, but even if nothing happens none of those have anything to do with my reasons to LIVE
                          Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Get my cock outta your mouth, it wasn't susposed to be an intellectual thread. I even started it by saying "This is not bashing the French", it clearly gave the impression that I was curious...
                            lol u wa clearly bashing them rofl at ur hypocrisy. This guy is a lifeless retard who thinks supporting Bush will make him look smart rofl. JUST LAUGH at him everytime he posts lol
                            Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

how the hell do u think the polls are fake??? is it because u dont agree with kerry actually losing??? pretty fuckin stupid if u ask me that u cant believe that people like bush and not kerry...
                              -Da homies n dat ILL Overnight Bank$ Clique(OBC)-
                              K Kuniva N
                              LL's Slave
                              Kingdogg
                              Killinoffthacain
                              PowPow
                              psy
                              theGhost2k3
                              CrazieHomie

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse