Debunking Alex Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking Alex Jones

All you Liberals use this Alex Jones guy as your source for all the bull-shit. I cant do this all in one day, but I am going to post proof that Alex Jones is full of crap. I will look at the main clams he makes on his Prison Planet website, and I will research and find the truth. Anyway, lets start with Skull and Bones.

CLAIM: Alex Jones says there is no difference between Bush and Kerry because they are both member's of a "Secret" Skull and Bones Society.

TRUTH: Skull and Bones is a society at Yale University, a college they both attended. But Skull and Bones is nothing more than a fraternity, which accepts members based on GRADES and background. For instance, Bush's grandfather was a member of the fraternity so he got in. People get in based on SAT scores, Grades at Yale, and other things.

Infact, CBS News did an investigation on Skull and Bones, here is what they found.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in576332.shtml

Basically its nothing more than a Fraternity, and its another lie by Alex Jones.

Did you even read this article? Not only that, I thought CBS was no longer a valid source since they forge documents?

“You take these young strivers, you put them in this weird castle. They spill their guts with each other, fine. But they learn something beyond themselves. They learn a commitment to each other, they learn a commitment to the community,” says Brooks. “And maybe they inherit some of those old ideals of public service that are missing in a lot of other parts of the country.”

And is that relationship, in some cases, stronger than family or faith?

“Absolutely,” says Robbins. “You know, they say, they say the motto at Yale is, ‘For God, for country, and for Yale.’ At Bones, I would think it's ‘For Bones.'”
    That's a fucked up quote right there.

Comment

Sterotype's Claim: Skull and Bones is a society at Yale University, a college they both attended. But Skull and Bones is "nothing more" than a fraternity,....

Truth: When asked on TV about the Secret Society of Skull and Bones BOTH answered:

I CAN'T talk about it because it's a SECRET.

Conclusion: BOTH Bush and Kerry have more loyalty to their fellow bonesmen and their SECRETS, than they do the American people.

Comment

Stereotype, how many frats. do you know that are SO SECRET that they can't even talk about it?
        The only bull-shit I see on this page is yours. How can you say "Basically its nothing more than a Fraternity" and act like there's nothing "secret" about it when Bush says on this video http://www.prisonplanet.com/020904presidentquizzed.html

"It's so secret WE can't even talk about it"

WE! Almost makes it sound like they are on the same side, doesn't it?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/Pages/Oc...rpsective.html

At the end of this short video is an audio clip of a Skull and Bones initiation.
        Last edited by #1GROUPIEBITCH!; 10-21-2004, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1GROUPIEBITCH!
          At the end of this short video is an audio clip of a Skull and Bones initiation.
          Man, they even talk about the initiation in this article from CBS. It talks about a woman lying on a slab and then they pretend to sacrifice her (complete with screams). I doubted this was true, but it's becoming more obvious that this frat is more than a little bit fucked up.

How can a person who has an obligation to his fellow "Bonesmen" be leading a country and helping the people?

Comment

.................Fuck............If only the Drunk Monkey was president.

I'd tell any former society I was a part of to go fuck themselves

Comment

Fuck Bush
              Bitch I'ma kill you! Like a murder weapon, I'ma conceal you in a closet with mildew, sheets, pillows and film you

Comment

Its a god damn Frat at Yale. You guys are all shitting your pants over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                  ya, but doesnt it bother you at all that both kerry and bush wont talk about it to the american public, who they should be honest and upfront with? the fact they are both members of it, and neither will talk about it, should at least get you to ask why? if it really is just a fraternity, why the fuck would they avoid answering the questions? doesnt make any sense, unless they have such little respect for the american people that they wont break an oath of a simple fraternity and tell the public what its all about. Either way, it shouldnt just be accepted that both these faggots are doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                    No one is shitting their pants, at least I'm not. Alex Jones' Claim is true, therefor you did not debunk anyone. Your claim that it is nothing more than a fraternity is false.

Comment

........Didn't they make a series of movies on this frat?

Anyways to be fair, they both may not be speaking about it simply because they swore an oath of loyalty or some shit that they respect. This frat may be the helm of a deep conspiracy, but odds are it isn't.

Only evidence I would really take in favor of this Frat's influence is if some other members of the Frat truly profited off of either 9/11, or Bush engaging in the Iraq war. Other Frat members not being Bush or Kerry. but some no-names that happened to be in the frat.

Comment

/\ yeah i think theres a movie based on the frat, its called "skulls". i only saw skulls 2 and it was about this exclusive secret society on campus that only picked certain individuals to join. anyway i didnt see any point of the society, all the member ever got was money, money and more money and the satanic shit looked gay and all the authoratative people were corrupted.
                        This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                        Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                        Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                        And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                        - Fort Minor

Comment

But a lot of Bonesmen have gone on to positions of great power, which Robbins says is the main purpose of this secret society: to get as many members as possible into positions of power.

President Bush has tapped five fellow Bonesmen to join his administration. Most recently, he selected William Donaldson, Skull and Bones 1953, the head of the Securities and Exchange Commission. Like the President, he's taken the Bones oath of silence.

“A woman holds a knife and pretends to slash the throat of another person lying down before them, and there's screaming and yelling at the neophytes,” he says.

Robbins says the cast of the initiation ritual is right out of Harry Potter meets Dracula: “There is a devil, a Don Quixote and a Pope who has one foot sheathed in a white monogrammed slipper resting on a stone skull. The initiates are led into the room one at a time. And once an initiate is inside, the Bonesmen shriek at him. Finally, the Bonesman is shoved to his knees in front of Don Quixote as the shrieking crowd falls silent. And Don Quixote lifts his sword and taps the Bonesman on his left shoulder and says, ‘By order of our order, I dub thee knight of Euloga.’"
                          All of this is pretty fucked up. This is right out of your article StereoType. Perhaps you would care to explain some of this for us? How is it proper to be "For the Bones" first when you are PRESIDENT of the entire country? Aren't you obligated to be for the PEOPLE before anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                            ........Didn't they make a series of movies on this frat?

Anyways to be fair, they both may not be speaking about it simply because they swore an oath of loyalty or some shit that they respect. This frat may be the helm of a deep conspiracy, but odds are it isn't.

Only evidence I would really take in favor of this Frat's influence is if some other members of the Frat truly profited off of either 9/11, or Bush engaging in the Iraq war. Other Frat members not being Bush or Kerry. but some no-names that happened to be in the frat.
                            The reason they won't talk about it could be loyalty or it could be fear or both and I'm sure if you researched it long enough, you would find that evidence.
                            Last edited by #1GROUPIEBITCH!; 10-22-2004, 10:09 PM.

Comment

In return, Bush has awarded Bonesmen with appointments in his administration. Among them, are Securities and Exchange Commission Chairman Bill Donaldson, Department of Homeland Security lawyer Edward McNally and Associate Attorney General Robert McCallum.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                              17 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses