HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kerry's Position on Iraq, quotes from him. (For Rev and Exemcee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry's Position on Iraq, quotes from him. (For Rev and Exemcee)

Hard to believe there all from one man, but its true.

"[I] think we ought to put the heat on Saddam Hussein. Iíve said that for a number of years. I criticized the Clinton administration for backing off of the inspections, when Ambassador Butler was giving us strong evidence that we needed to continue. I think we need to put the pressure on, no matter what the evidence is about September 11 ..."-December, 2001

"I think we clearly have to keep the pressure on terrorism globally. This doesnít end with Afghanistan by any imagination. And I think the president has made that clear. I think we have made that clear. Terrorism is a global menace. Itís a scourge. And it is absolutely vital that we continue, for instance, Saddam Hussein." -December, 2001

"I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq ..." blue- July, 2002

"I would disagree with John McCain that itís the actual weapons of mass destruction he may use against us, itís what he may do in another invasion of Kuwait or in a miscalculation about the Kurds or a miscalculation about Iran or particularly Israel. Those are the things that - that I think present the greatest danger. He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat."-September, 2002

If the UN fails to cooperate, Ďwe always reserve the right to do what we need to do to protect our security,- October, 2002

2002: Kerry Voted For Iraq War Resolution.- October, 2002

If the president of the United States decides to go unilaterally, I think it would be one of the great catastrophes and mistakes of our time ... There is no justification whatsoever for sending Americans, for the first time in American history, to war as the belligerent, as the initiator of it ... without showing an imminent threat to our country." -October, 2002

Kerry Said Leaving Saddam Hussein "Unfettered With Nuclear Weapons Or Weapons Of Mass Destruction Is Unacceptable."- February, 2003

I said at the time I would have preferred if we had given diplomacy a greater opportunity, but I think it was the right decision to disarm Saddam Hussein, and when the President made the decision, I supported him, and I support the fact that we did disarm him."- May, 2003

Kerry was asked by the LA Times, "If your proposed bill does not Pass, will you vote against the $87 Billion?"
    "I don't think any United States senator is going to abandon our troops and recklessly leave Iraq to whatever follows as a result of simply cutting and running. That's irresponsible."- John Kerry- September, 2003

2003: Kerry Voted Against $87 Billion Emergency Supplemental Appropriations for Iraq and Afghanistan Security.- October, 2003

Kerry was asked in West Virginia why he voted against funding the Troops. "'I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it"- March, 2004

I think the way he went to war was a mistake."- July, 2004

Kerry was asked "Knowing what he Knows today, would you still have voted for authority to go to War in Iraq?. "Yes, I would have voted for the authority.- September, 2004

Kerry Calls Iraq War "Wrong War In The Wrong Place At The Wrong Time."- September, 2004

"I think it was the right vote based on what Saddam Hussein had done, and I think it was the right thing to do to hold him accountable.- October, 2004

Kerry ended the Final Presidential debate by saying, ""Let me tell you straight up, I've never changed my mind about Iraq."

Really? I dont think so.
    Last edited by StereoType; 10-26-2004, 04:51 PM.

will somebody please break down the difference between a quote and literally unilaterally invading a country for stereotype..?

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Of course you cant defend the statements made by Kerry himself.

Can anybody tell me Kerry's stance on Iraq? If anybody can ill give them all the rep points in the world.

Comment

This is the best thread on here so far, it show's what an asshole kerry is.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:54 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Deborahlanker  
        Started by keithmcgee, Today, 02:44 AM