New York Times and John Kerry:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Times and John Kerry:

I was watching the news earlier today (cnn i think) and they mentioned something about the New York Times putting an article on their front page about bush not doing his job.

Apparently NYT is blaming Bush for half a billion ton of missing weapons: well it turns out (according to cnn) that their is NO proof that it wasnt missing BEFORE the war... or something like that (im looking for an article to back this up right now)

So...

1) it wasnt right for the NYT to put something like this (which has no proof) on their front cover.

2) its also not right that John Kerry was using this against bush in his speaches.

again... everything im saying i heard on CNN today (a couple hours ago)

I think most can agree the NYT supports Kerry (http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=25627)

but i think its wrong that Kerry and NYT use this against bush. its almost like the media is "rushing" to blame something on bush before election day.

if anyone has any more info on this.... feel free to elaborate or "correct" me.
    Never pass up an opportunity to keep your mouth shut.

sure, the illuminati want a more stable leader but the neocons dont wanna give in to easily

well they stole my post so ill borrow urs, thanks. http://d12world.com/board/showthread...02#post2138102
    www.thedonkilluminati.com

Comment

I aleady covered this in "i wanna hear a liberal justify THIS" thread.The liberal's had no defense.

Comment

^^ Well I just completely whored that thread, so I'll repost what I said here.

First of all this is not a fabricated story.

Here's the timeline.

BEFORE the war: the IAEA had that stuff sealed and safeguarded.
        DURING the war: the US tells the IAEA to get out of Iraq during the invasion.

After that, at some point, the stuff was moved.

And calling this a bogus story crafted by the New York Times is the dumbest thing you've ever posted in this forum. The New York Times got the story, which is 18 months old, from an IAEA document released on October 10.

Calling the New York Times article fabricated and then saying Kerry was in cahoots with it is the stupidest damn thing I've ever read. Unreal.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com has got this story covered indepth.

Not even Bush is calling the story fabricated, and I thought the Administration's spin was pathetic.
        Originally posted by ethan20
        There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
        Originally posted by reservoirGod
        Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
          ^^ Well I just completely whored that thread, so I'll repost what I said here.

First of all this is not a fabricated story.

Here's the timeline.

BEFORE the war: the IAEA had that stuff sealed and safeguarded.
          DURING the war: the US tells the IAEA to get out of Iraq during the invasion.

After that, at some point, the stuff was moved.

And calling this a bogus story crafted by the New York Times is the dumbest thing you've ever posted in this forum. The New York Times got the story, which is 18 months old, from an IAEA document released on October 10.

Calling the New York Times article fabricated and then saying Kerry was in cahoots with it is the stupidest damn thing I've ever read. Unreal.

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com has got this story covered indepth.

Not even Bush is calling the story fabricated, and I thought the Administration's spin was pathetic.
          You didn't "whore" shit, NO ONE can prove the weapon's were there and most evidence show's they were missing since January 2003 before we were even there...faggot!

Comment

Eat a dick you fucking moron:

Originally posted by Kegbegger
            You obviously didnt read the talkingpointsmemo.com story:

The collapse of the only purported evidence that the explosives were snaked away under Saddam's rule doesn't seem to have gotten their attention. What's more, only a few hours ago former weapons inspector David Kay said he found it highly implausible that the materials could have been carted away in a big fleet of trucks during the brief window of time between the last IAEA inspection and the arrival of American troops less than four weeks later. That's in contrast to the Fox panel that says it's the most likely scenario, despite the absence of any evidence.

Also, that claim by NBC that one of their embedded reporters remembers soldiers searching the site and finding nothing as they marched to Baghdad has been proven to be false, as the reporter has now changed her story:

AR: Was there a search at all underway or was, did a search ensue for explosives once you got there during that 24-hour period?

LLJ: No. There wasn't a search. The mission that the brigade had was to get to Baghdad. That was more of a pit stop there for us. And, you know, the searching, I mean certainly some of the soldiers head off on their own, looked through the bunkers just to look at the vast amount of ordnance lying around. But as far as we could tell, there was no move to secure the weapons, nothing to keep looters away. But there was – at that point the roads were shut off. So it would have been very difficult, I believe, for the looters to get there.
            Originally posted by ethan20
            There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
            Originally posted by reservoirGod
            Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Damn kegbeger just owned u wow

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

Why do Bush supporters regardless of major reasons why this administration has had significant failure's, always find some reason to still support Bush.

I mean a candidate shouldn't be redeemed because of his administration's rule, the candidate should accept blame. Has the Bush squad done that? NO!

Don't vote for Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                  Why do Bush supporters regardless of major reasons why this administration has had significant failure's, always find some reason to still support Bush.

I mean a candidate shouldn't be redeemed because of his administration's rule, the candidate should accept blame. Has the Bush squad done that? NO!

Don't vote for Bush
                  Exactly. It's ok to be wrong once in a while but just admit it. It's scary that some republicans believe that bush has never been wrong.
                  My Eclectic Music Taste

Last.fm Users,
                  How Do You Listen To Music?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                  41 responses
                  0 likes