HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone watch the Today show this morning???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone watch the Today show this morning???

Hello, my name is Diana, and I"m a "newbie"... after watching Eminem's video yesterday I decided to come in and post.

Here is a link to the news page on MSNBC....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6323933/

WASHINGTON - Videotape shot by a Minnesota television crew traveling with U.S. troops in Iraq when they first opened the bunkers at the Al-Qaqaa munitions base nine days after the fall of Saddam Hussein shows what appeared to be high explosives still in barrels and bearing the markings of the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The video taken by KSTP of St. Paul on April 18, 2003, could reinforce suggestions that tons of explosives missing from a munitions installation in Iraq were looted after the U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq. The video was broadcast nationally Thursday on ABC.

“The photographs are consistent with what I know of Al-Qaqaa,” David A. Kay, a former American official who directed the hunt in Iraq for unconventional weapons and visited the site, told The New York Times. “The damning thing is the seals. The Iraqis didn’t use seals on anything. So I’m absolutely sure that’s an IAEA seal.”

The question of what happened to the tons of explosives has become a major issue in the closing days of the presidential campaign.

Democrat John Kerry says the missing explosives — powerful enough to demolish a building, bring down a jetliner or set off a nuclear weapon — are another example of the Bush administration’s poor planning and incompetence in handling the war in Iraq. President Bush says the explosives were possibly removed by Saddam’s forces before the invasion.

Ambassador Paul Bremer told NBC the "Today" show on Friday that the evidence was still far from conclusive about the explosives. "The most important thing to keep in mind here is that we don't know what the facts are," he said.

The former U.S. administrator of Iraq criticized Kerry for jumping to conclusions. He said that moving that amount of explosives from the Al-Qaqaa facility would have taken scores of trucks -- and that there were no reports of that kind of activity following the fall of Saddam.

On Thursday, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld entered the debate, suggesting the 377 tons of explosives were taken away before U.S. forces arrived, saying any large effort to loot the material afterward would have been detected.

“We would have seen anything like that,” he said in one of two radio interviews he gave at the Pentagon. “The idea it was suddenly looted and moved out, all of these tons of equipment, I think is at least debatable.”

So, what happened, did these items that the news reporter filmed just get up and walk away on their own??? You decide.

Sorry to make my very first post like this, but this kind of lying by Bush and his cronies just pisses me off. Do they really think we are too stupid to know this??? (imwstupid

I also wondered... did Eminem ever see Fahrenheit 9/11? I bet he'd love that, I bought it on DVD.

Diana

^^ Yeah I saw that. It is pretty damaging, because it shows at least some weapons were still there 9 days after the fall of Saddam Hussein. I think the Administration should just come out and admit it.
    Originally posted by ethan20
    There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
    Originally posted by reservoirGod
    Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
      ^^ Yeah I saw that. It is pretty damaging, because it shows at least some weapons were still there 9 days after the fall of Saddam Hussein. I think the Administration should just come out and admit it.
      What do you care, if Kerry would have been president Saddam and the 400,000 thousand TON's of weapon's the troop's destroyed would be in his hand's still easily being given to those who mean to do us harm.Now all of a sudden you care about the weapon's...

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
        What do you care, if Kerry would have been president Saddam and the 400,000 thousand TON's of weapon's the troop's destroyed would be in his hand's still easily being given to those who mean to do us harm.Now all of a sudden you care about the weapon's...
        Hey genius, here is a little hint:

THIS VIDEO PROVES THAT THE TONS OF WEAPONS ARE NOW IN TERRORIST HANDS. IT PROVES THAT THE WEAPONS WERE THERE WHEN THE ARMY BRIEFLY STOPPED BY, BUT THEY ARE NOW GONE. ONE CAN ONLY ASSUME IRAQI INSURGENTS TOOK THEM, HENCE, THE WEAPONS HAVE FALLEN INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WANT TO DO YOU HARM REGARDLESS.
        Originally posted by ethan20
        There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
        Originally posted by reservoirGod
        Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
          IF, you said IF Kerry had been president. All you have is opnions. State facts dude. Oh wait, you dont have to........they are all over the news. Bush funded Al Queda, now it looks lke hes giving them weapons too. Fuck outta here. How does George dubyas cock taste?
          This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RickJamesBiatch
            IF, you said IF Kerry had been president. All you have is opnions. State facts dude. Oh wait, you dont have to........they are all over the news. Bush funded Al Queda, now it looks lke hes giving them weapons too. Fuck outta here. How does George dubyas cock taste?
            It's funny cuz this is the exact same thing i would've said. Word by word

THis dude thinks his opinions=facts. What a ignorant bitch.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by xemceekahnx
              It's funny cuz this is the exact same thing i would've said. Word by word

THis dude thinks his opinions=facts. What a ignorant bitch.
              How are you any different smartass?
              http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph
                How are you any different smartass?
                Because i dont' say""" oh if kerry was president the world would've been blown up, or if kerry was president sadaam would still be in power"

Those are not facts. those are called opinions.

That's how smartass

Comment

Because i dont' say""" oh if kerry was president the world would've been blown up, or if kerry was president sadaam would still be in power"

Those are not facts. those are called opinions.

That's how smartass
                  So everything you offer is 100% fact, not your opinion? Do you even have an opinion?

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

So everything you offer is 100% fact, not your opinion? Do you even have an opinion?
                    U are an idiot. Hey what do u know. Saying something i never said once again. U go girl.

let me tell u something little billy, i don't say if kerry was president the world would be doomed. That's not a fact. In like every post he says something of that nature. Who knows? if kerry was president 4 years ago maybe the war wouldn't be happening right now. Nobody knows. if it would or not, its opinion. He think's its fact.

Comment

U are an idiot. Hey what do u know. Saying something i never said once again. U go girl.

let me tell u something little billy, i don't say if kerry was president the world would be doomed. That's not a fact. In like every post he says something of that nature. Who knows? if kerry was president 4 years ago maybe the war wouldn't be happening right now. Nobody knows. if it would or not, its opinion. He think's its fact.

Wow, I'm an idiot..good one, didn't see that coming. He thinks his opinions are true just as you do, your no better the he is. Get off your pedastal of thinking your so much smarter then everyone, because when it comes down to it your just as gullible as the next Liberal.

Comment

Wow, I'm an idiot..good one, didn't see that coming. He thinks his opinions are true just as you do, your no better the he is. Get off your pedastal of thinking your so much smarter then everyone, because when it comes down to it your just as gullible as the next Liberal.
                        Thank u for describing yourself.
                        I'll give u rep points for that.

Comment

Thank u for describing yourself.
                          I'll give u rep points for that.

I haven't got em yet.......liar!!!

Comment

Pentagon came out with a press conference today and the head Major who was at Al Qaqaa said there were Explosives there when he got there, but that his unit destroyed everything he saw. I will believe him over the New York Times and CBS every time.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by hymcdgy, Today, 03:14 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post hymcdgy
                            by hymcdgy