HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most ironic sentence in the world

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The most ironic sentence in the world

    Yesterday ... George Bush said and I quote him: 'A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief when it comes to your security'

    Hahahahahaha..... justify this however you want. Bushy was warned that the uranium claim from Niger was based on forged documents by the CIA and used it anyways. He was also warned that the intelligence was not perfect, but used it anyways. I seriously think Bush lives in a parallel universe where everything he does is right and anyone who disagrees is a poo-poo head.
    Originally posted by ethan20
    There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
    Originally posted by reservoirGod
    Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

  • #2
    haha, these fuckers just dont get it. How could anyone vote for this guy.
    This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
      Yesterday ... George Bush said and I quote him: 'A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief when it comes to your security'

      Hahahahahaha..... justify this however you want. Bushy was warned that the uranium claim from Niger was based on forged documents by the CIA and used it anyways. He was also warned that the intelligence was not perfect, but used it anyways. I seriously think Bush lives in a parallel universe where everything he does is right and anyone who disagrees is a poo-poo head.
      No dipshit, C.I.A. gave him straight up intelligence if the C.I.A. would have said that those weapon's were there then he wouldn't care.The problem was nobody knew ANYTHING but Kerry LIED to get you're vote and it worked.

      Comment


      • #4
        Democrats believed everything the republicans believed. Both are idiots.
        Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
          Yesterday ... George Bush said and I quote him: 'A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief when it comes to your security'

          Hahahahahaha..... justify this however you want. Bushy was warned that the uranium claim from Niger was based on forged documents by the CIA and used it anyways. He was also warned that the intelligence was not perfect, but used it anyways. I seriously think Bush lives in a parallel universe where everything he does is right and anyone who disagrees is a poo-poo head.
          lol the daily showed grilled bush here. They had him say that line then cut to clips of him saying Iraq has WMDs, ties to Al Quada, and others. Priceless.
          My Eclectic Music Taste

          Last.fm Users,
          How Do You Listen To Music?

          Comment


          • #6
            No, The most ironic sentence in the world is from Kerry: "I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MidwestSwing
              No, The most ironic sentence in the world is from Kerry: "I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it."
              That's not irony..............................That's flip-flopping

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MidwestSwing
                No, The most ironic sentence in the world is from Kerry: "I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it."
                Ahh but u leave out the amendment he attached to it.

                "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

                You couldn't make headlines with raised eyebrows

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MidwestSwing
                  No, The most ironic sentence in the world is from Kerry: "I actually did vote for the 87 billion before I voted against it."
                  lol yes, I agree.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                    That's not irony..............................That's flip-flopping
                    Exactly. Call it flip-flopping but there's nothing ironic about that sentence.
                    My Eclectic Music Taste

                    Last.fm Users,
                    How Do You Listen To Music?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
                      No dipshit, C.I.A. gave him straight up intelligence if the C.I.A. would have said that those weapon's were there then he wouldn't care.The problem was nobody knew ANYTHING but Kerry LIED to get you're vote and it worked.

                      The CIA warned Bush that the intelligence behind the uranium claim was bogus, and he used it anyways. Thats his fuckup, not the CIA's. Get that through all your fucking heads.
                      Originally posted by ethan20
                      There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                      Originally posted by reservoirGod
                      Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                          The CIA warned Bush that the intelligence behind the uranium claim was bogus, and he used it anyways. Thats his fuckup, not the CIA's. Get that through all your fucking heads.
                          I feel bad for you cause you're gonna be really sad next Tuesday

                          Comment

                          Post ad widget 300x250

                          Collapse

                          LATEST POSTS

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by uhekezlu, Today, 04:07 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post uhekezlu  
                          Started by tbdaopl, Today, 03:55 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post tbdaopl
                          by tbdaopl
                           
                          Started by leroycarson, Today, 01:10 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post leroycarson  
                          Started by kemcaroline, Today, 12:59 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post kemcaroline  
                          Started by tkaxec, 09-24-2020, 11:10 AM
                          1 response
                          3 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Smilert
                          by Smilert
                           
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 12:02 PM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 10:40 AM
                          0 responses
                          5 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Deborahlanker  
                          Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 09:23 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post touhidfiverr  
                          Started by Heridan, 08-26-2020, 09:00 PM
                          2 responses
                          11 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Monret
                          by Monret
                           
                          Started by hxihzu3j, 09-24-2020, 07:17 AM
                          1 response
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post garcia adam  
                          Working...
                          X