HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because BUSH FROZE, Bin Laden was able to reach magnitude on 9/11....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because BUSH FROZE, Bin Laden was able to reach magnitude on 9/11....

Bin Ladin: Bush deceived Americans

Osama bin Laden appeared in a new videotape, aired Friday on Aljazeera satellite channel, reading a statement to the Americans, admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States.

Bin Laden appeared in the video with a long gray beard, wearing white robes, a turban and a golden cloak reading a statement in front of a plain, brown curtain.

This is the first time Bin laden appears in more than a year. The videotape came four days before the U.S. presidential election.

The FBI and Justice Department in Washington had no immediate comment on Bin Laden’s statement read in the video. Officials said one part of their analysis will focus on whether the statement implied a possible future attack against the United States. However, they said it was too early to predict.

The date of the footage of the tape couldn’t be verified, however, it did refer to next week's presidential elections in the United States.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," bin Laden said, referring to the World Trade Center.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

In his statement, Bin Laden accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people since the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said.

"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster," he said.

"I tell you: security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security."

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers.

"We fought you because we are free .. and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours."

"Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened (with new attacks)," Bin Laden added.

Bin Laden also said that Bush's reaction toward the Sept. 11 attacks was slow which gave the hijackers the time they needed to carry out the attacks.

"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center.

"It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God," he said.

Bin Laden said that he was inspired with the idea of attacking the U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way ... to destroy towers in America so that it can taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women," said bin Laden.

"We had agreed with the overall commander Mohammed Atta (who led the Sept 11. suicide plane hijackers), may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice," he said.

even Bin Laden can read thru the bullshit of saying "They Hate us for our freedom" "We attack them there so they wont attack us here"

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

-face it... this is the truth...

"The president is also captured in a well-worn TV news clip, on a golf course, making a boilerplate response to a question on terrorism and then asking the reporters to watch his drive. Well, that's what you get if you catch the president on a golf course. If Eisenhower had done this, as he often did, it would have been presented as calm statesmanship. If Clinton had done it, as he often did, it would have shown his charm. More interesting is the moment where Bush is shown frozen on his chair at the infant school in Florida, looking stunned and useless for seven whole minutes after the news of the second plane on 9/11. Many are those who say that he should have leaped from his stool, adopted a Russell Crowe stance, and gone to work. I could even wish that myself. But if he had done any such thing then (as he did with his "Let's roll" and "dead or alive" remarks a month later), half the Michael Moore community would now be calling him a man who went to war on a hectic, crazed impulse. The other half would be saying what they already say—that he knew the attack was coming, was using it to cement himself in power, and couldn't wait to get on with his coup. This is the line taken by Gore Vidal and by a scandalous recent book that also revives the charge of FDR's collusion over Pearl Harbor. At least Moore's film should put the shameful purveyors of that last theory back in their paranoid box."

-Written by Democrat Christopher Hitchens in response to F911...

source is: http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/
    The award comes from man, but the reward comes from God.
    -- Denzel Washington

Comment

hmm bin laden suddenly shows up again...couple days before election. How ironic.
      "Fuck other people's thoughts. You don't need them. They're not yours for a reason. Believe what you want for a reason and tell everyone else to fuck off."-my brother.

Comment

Petey Pop, damn man it must be hard to come out that right-wing shell huh? this is 9/11 we're talking about. the same 9/11 bush uses as an excuse for everything. Bin Laden said because the president failed to react to the news that "the nation is under attack" and CHOKED, they were able to conduct much larger damage than what they anticipated.

i mean dude you're only fueling my point that because bush spent time on vacation which should've have been directed to PDBs in August, and that he failed to get up immediately after knowing his own citizens were attacked, that its ok to you guys....

the real truth is to your talking point is the country and the world stood behind bush when he acted in Afghanistan and went on the offense against Bin Laden. thats the truth. what is also true is that we (the micheal moore crowd, dems, the world) stopped supporting bush when he took us to the mess in Iraq. thats the truth...so stop trying to put words in our mouths about what we "might have" said about bush. we give bush credit where its due (which is nowhere) and we critique him where its needed (which is everywhere)....

Comment

So....what we should have had was a president who hopped up, flailed his arms wildly and screamed as he runs out of the room? This talking point is so weak. I feel sorry for you libs for having so little to use.

When a crisis arrises, #1 you don't scare kids. If you have a child, you will instinctively know this as I do.

Bush simply finished the portion he was reading then excused himself. He wasn't in NY. He couldn't stand at the Pentagon with his hand out like Superman and stop the plane. There wasn't even solid confirmation in totality of what was happening. He wouldn't have got to AF1 any faster had he not finished what he was reading. AF1 was not going to fly to NY or PA or DC.

Embrace common sense. It doesn't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
            Petey Pop, damn man it must be hard to come out that right-wing shell huh? this is 9/11 we're talking about. the same 9/11 bush uses as an excuse for everything. Bin Laden said because the president failed to react to the news that "the nation is under attack" and CHOKED, they were able to conduct much larger damage than what they anticipated.

i mean dude you're only fueling my point that because bush spent time on vacation which should've have been directed to PDBs in August, and that he failed to get up immediately after knowing his own citizens were attacked, that its ok to you guys....

the real truth is to your talking point is the country and the world stood behind bush when he acted in Afghanistan and went on the offense against Bin Laden. thats the truth. what is also true is that we (the micheal moore crowd, dems, the world) stopped supporting bush when he took us to the mess in Iraq. thats the truth...so stop trying to put words in our mouths about what we "might have" said about bush. we give bush credit where its due (which is nowhere) and we critique him where its needed (which is everywhere)....
            Hey X-Man wannabe, what's so bad in Iraq? Please give me detail of your personal account there. Because I get emails every week about things going on there from the actual people doing it. Our own people, who are happy to be doing what they're doing. Any "mess" that happens is a result of terrorism. Look at how they kill their own people who are only trying to make their country better. DAMN you libs are so way out there.

And have you ever seen FarenHYPE 9/11? Might wanna give that a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Noyz3001

When a crisis arrises, #1 you don't scare kids. If you have a child, you will instinctively know this as I do.

i cant believe you just said that...i have no comment...

Comment

Bin Ladin: Bush deceived Americans

Osama bin Laden appeared in a new videotape, aired Friday on Aljazeera satellite channel, reading a statement to the Americans, admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States.

Bin Laden appeared in the video with a long gray beard, wearing white robes, a turban and a golden cloak reading a statement in front of a plain, brown curtain.

This is the first time Bin laden appears in more than a year. The videotape came four days before the U.S. presidential election.

The FBI and Justice Department in Washington had no immediate comment on Bin Laden’s statement read in the video. Officials said one part of their analysis will focus on whether the statement implied a possible future attack against the United States. However, they said it was too early to predict.

The date of the footage of the tape couldn’t be verified, however, it did refer to next week's presidential elections in the United States.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," bin Laden said, referring to the World Trade Center.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

In his statement, Bin Laden accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people since the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said.

"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster," he said.

"I tell you: security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security."

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers.

"We fought you because we are free .. and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours."

"Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened (with new attacks)," Bin Laden added.

Bin Laden also said that Bush's reaction toward the Sept. 11 attacks was slow which gave the hijackers the time they needed to carry out the attacks.

"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center.

"It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God," he said.

Bin Laden said that he was inspired with the idea of attacking the U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way ... to destroy towers in America so that it can taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women," said bin Laden.

"We had agreed with the overall commander Mohammed Atta (who led the Sept 11. suicide plane hijackers), may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice," he said.

even Bin Laden can read thru the bullshit of saying "They Hate us for our freedom" "We attack them there so they wont attack us here"

How American of you to side with al-Quida.

Taking a page from history, binny's whole deal today was text book pyscho-propaganda. It's exaclty what Hitler did and every other dictator that existed. The rule is you humanize your actions by sympathizing with the people you killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Noyz3001
                  How American of you to side with al-Quida.

Taking a page from history, binny's whole deal today was text book pyscho-propaganda. It's exaclty what Hitler did and every other dictator that existed. The rule is you humanize your actions by sympathizing with the people you killed.

damn man, i didnt know speaking the truth was Un-American
                  Last edited by NyTe^CRaWLeR; 10-29-2004, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I am stunned that fellow Americans are more inclined to listen to a murderous terrorist then a president who is doing his best to defeat it. Whether Bush is your ideal president or not, he is more of a human being then Osama Bin Laden will ever be... I think your ideas and opinions are warped. You need to take a look at who you are and what is happening. Can you not see that what is happening is exactly what they want? The instability, the fear, the doubt, the criticism... the weaknes... this is what Al Qaeda wants. There are times when you need to put your stupid partisan views to rest and support your president. This isn't an issue of legalizing marijuana or abortion,this is about a man who killed 3,000 people because of his sick religious fantasies. People that are so brainwashed they can blow themselves up need help, not loyal followers and conspiracy theorists.

No matter who is elected, I will support them 100% in the war on terrorism. I'm not going to sit in my comfortable living room and slowly morph into a degenerate bad-ass because my lack of understanding leads me no other choice.

Bush or Kerry, do whatever the fuck it takes.. and I forgive you beforehand for any mistakes - considering you are both human beings and you are citizens of my country. I'm not going to get my panties wet over 'how long you waited to respond' because if 100 different people had to deal with that situation, there would have been 100 different responses.

Fuck Al Qaeda and fuck you warped denizens.
                    Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Originally posted by BriMcFly88
                      I am stunned that fellow Americans are more inclined to listen to a murderous terrorist then a president who is doing his best to defeat it.

thats where i stopped reading your post, because the smell of bullshit got too strong... 2#:-(

you should find out who Richard Clarke is before you start saying Bush did everything he can do to fight terrorism....

Comment

i cant believe you just said that...i have no comment...
                        Don't blame ya. You wouldn't have a comment to stand on.

Comment

thats where i stopped reading your post, because the smell of bullshit got too strong... 2#:-(

you should find out who Richard Clarke is before you start saying Bush did everything he can do to fight terrorism....
                          HAHA!! DUDE!! Seriously, YOU should find out who Clarke is! Whoa! I can't believe you just said THAT.

Man, you should try hockey or something cause this is NOT your league.

Comment

Originally posted by BriMcFly88
                            I am stunned that fellow Americans are more inclined to listen to a murderous terrorist then a president who is doing his best to defeat it. Whether Bush is your ideal president or not, he is more of a human being then Osama Bin Laden will ever be... I think your ideas and opinions are warped. You need to take a look at who you are and what is happening. Can you not see that what is happening is exactly what they want? The instability, the fear, the doubt, the criticism... the weaknes... this is what Al Qaeda wants. There are times when you need to put your stupid partisan views to rest and support your president. This isn't an issue of legalizing marijuana or abortion,this is about a man who killed 3,000 people because of his sick religious fantasies. People that are so brainwashed they can blow themselves up need help, not loyal followers and conspiracy theorists.

No matter who is elected, I will support them 100% in the war on terrorism. I'm not going to sit in my comfortable living room and slowly morph into a degenerate bad-ass because my lack of understanding leads me no other choice.

Bush or Kerry, do whatever the fuck it takes.. and I forgive you beforehand for any mistakes - considering you are both human beings and you are citizens of my country. I'm not going to get my panties wet over 'how long you waited to respond' because if 100 different people had to deal with that situation, there would have been 100 different responses.

Fuck Al Qaeda and fuck you warped denizens.

Preach on, Brotha Bri...Preach on!

Comment

Nyte Crawler, you have no argument. One guy organized the killing of 3,000 people who are just like you, while the other may have reacted in a way that wasn't "the best way". It makes perfect sense to agree with the murderer in this situation...huh? You have a brain dude. Try using it.
                              Last edited by BriMcFly88; 10-29-2004, 06:24 PM.
                              Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker