HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because BUSH FROZE, Bin Laden was able to reach magnitude on 9/11....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because BUSH FROZE, Bin Laden was able to reach magnitude on 9/11....

Bin Ladin: Bush deceived Americans

Osama bin Laden appeared in a new videotape, aired Friday on Aljazeera satellite channel, reading a statement to the Americans, admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States.

Bin Laden appeared in the video with a long gray beard, wearing white robes, a turban and a golden cloak reading a statement in front of a plain, brown curtain.

This is the first time Bin laden appears in more than a year. The videotape came four days before the U.S. presidential election.

The FBI and Justice Department in Washington had no immediate comment on Bin Ladenís statement read in the video. Officials said one part of their analysis will focus on whether the statement implied a possible future attack against the United States. However, they said it was too early to predict.

The date of the footage of the tape couldnít be verified, however, it did refer to next week's presidential elections in the United States.

"We decided to destroy towers in America," bin Laden said, referring to the World Trade Center.

"God knows that it had not occurred to our mind to attack the towers, but after our patience ran out and we saw the injustice and inflexibility of the American-Israeli alliance toward our people in Palestine and Lebanon, this came to my mind," he said.

In his statement, Bin Laden accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people since the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

"Your security is not in the hands of (Democratic candidate John) Kerry or Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said.

"To the U.S. people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another disaster," he said.

"I tell you: security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security."

"If Bush says we hate freedom, let him tell us why we didn't attack Sweden, for example. It is known that those who hate freedom do not have dignified souls, like those of the 19 blessed ones," he said, referring to the 19 hijackers.

"We fought you because we are free .. and want to regain freedom for our nation. As you undermine our security we undermine yours."

"Despite entering the fourth year after Sept. 11, Bush is still deceiving you and hiding the truth from you and therefore the reasons are still there to repeat what happened (with new attacks)," Bin Laden added.

Bin Laden also said that Bush's reaction toward the Sept. 11 attacks was slow which gave the hijackers the time they needed to carry out the attacks.

"It never occurred to us that the commander-in-chief of the American armed forces would leave 50,000 of his citizens in the two towers to face these horrors alone," he said, referring to the number of people who worked at the World Trade Center.

"It appeared to him (Bush) that a little girl's talk about her goat and its butting was more important than the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers. That gave us three times the required time to carry out the operations, thank God," he said.

Bin Laden said that he was inspired with the idea of attacking the U.S. skyscrapers when he saw Israeli aircraft bombing tower blocks in Lebanon in 1982.

"As I watched the destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust the same way ... to destroy towers in America so that it can taste some of what we are tasting and to stop killing our children and women," said bin Laden.

"We had agreed with the overall commander Mohammed Atta (who led the Sept 11. suicide plane hijackers), may God rest his soul, to carry out all operations in 20 minutes before Bush and his administration take notice," he said.

even Bin Laden can read thru the bullshit of saying "They Hate us for our freedom" "We attack them there so they wont attack us here"

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

true that, the last part where Osama says "It never occurred to us that he, the commander in chief of the country, would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone" Read that carefully "It never occurred to us that he[Bush], would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers" It never occurred to Osama that Bush would LEAVE 50,000 citizens in the two towers. Doesn't that sound like Osama told bush what he was going to do and to get those people out before he did it. So when those people died osama is like well what a fuckin idiot i told you and you left your people to die. I dunno if anyone else gets what Im saying but it seems pretty ovious to me.
    What are friends?
    Friends are people that you think are your friends
    But they really your enemies, with secret indentities
    And disguises, to hide they true colors

Comment

fuck, im telling u this

if u ever see a video of osama or any other iraq person talkin its all bullshit translation, unlike you guyz, i understand arabic and i know what they're saying and cnn are ignorant and want everyone to believe what they saying

Comment

Originally posted by gangsta123
        fuck, im telling u this

if u ever see a video of osama or any other iraq person talkin its all bullshit translation, unlike you guyz, i understand arabic and i know what they're saying and cnn are ignorant and want everyone to believe what they saying
        wtf lol....im not even gonna respond....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Your actually are going to believe what osama has to say. He's a nut, an extremist.

Comment

lets all put our hope and trust in the lord, for him to carry out his will no matter the consequences of the ddevils actions cos he just wants to destroy every ones hope of a new and bliss life after the war but believe me it will all come to an end and those whom on the lord they depend will have his strength to lend and live always i promise my friends. but yeah fuck bush his soul is outa wack and beta watch his back
            enjoy the peace in your heart, the jesus peace
            write a piece, a piece of art
            R.O.A! Repremand Orfice Actually

Comment

I reckon thats a crock of shit.
              What would Bush have jumped in front of the plane or something?

Open your eyes people
              "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
              - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

man bin laden for president, after 911 every1 was like "destroy al qeuda" they werent trying 2 understand the message behind the attacks, or the reason, if this offends u, u r denying what america is and has been since b4 1776
                FREE XBOX360 it really works, I did it for a free ipod, just sign up and complete the FREE audiobooks 1 month trial. Absolutley free.

Comment

looks like da next four years are gonna bring a spontaneous rainbow of national security. lord knows ridge dont kno wat da fuck to say half da time jus tells us to have populated get togethers in open areas and have faith in the lord while he jacks da security level up to a volcanic red. somebody get bush out of office before we have to see him glued to another kindergarten desk in the middle of another crisis.
                  R.I.P.
                  MICHAEL
                  "KING OF POP"
                  JACKSON

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by toddmaxwell, Today, 03:58 AM
                  0 responses