Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Schwarzenegger?

(CBS) "The Terminator" as president?

Arnold Schwarzenegger says he would like to at least be able to entertain the thought, but the U.S. Constitution prevents foreign-born people from holding America's highest office.

So the Austrian-born governor of California tells Correspondent Morley Safer he favors a constitutional amendment to enable him to run for president.

Safer's interview with Schwarzenegger will be broadcast on 60 Minutes, Sunday, Oct. 31, at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

"Yes, absolutely (I would like to be eligible to run for president)," Schwarzenegger tells Safer. "Why not? With my way of thinking, you always shoot for the top."

Schwarzenegger favors an amendment that would make him eligible, but says he's too busy doing the job he promised to do for California voters to think about becoming president now.

"There are so many things I have to do in California, and my promise was to straighten out the mess in California," he tells Safer.

So how's he doing on that score? "Ten being the highest, I would give myself an eight," says Schwarzenegger. "I think I fell short on some of the things. Probably the communication with the legislators."
    The California Republican called Democratic state legislators his now famous epithet, "girlie men," for not admitting they put special interests ahead of the public good, and for balking on his budget.

"It drove them nuts, but the interesting thing about it is, the following week, they signed the budget exactly the way it was a week before," Schwarzenegger points out.

It's not the first time Schwarzenegger has appeared on 60 Minutes. In a humorous moment, Safer shows the one-time Mr. Universe some clips from a 1977 60 Minutes profile featuring the younger, more-muscled weightlifting star of the '70s.

"You have to get me a tape of that," says Schwarzenegger.

The Illuminati will make it so that Arnold is able to become president.....He will then win the election. Become President. WWIII will start happening. (or continuing harder if already started)
    Just my 2 cents. Take it or leave it.
    http://www.last.fm/user/Real_Hip_Hop

Comment

Yeah I saw Shwarzennager on Dennis Miller's show and that topic was brought up. Arnold alluded that the amendment could bring about a number of logical choices for president, but when Dennis Miller preached how he wanted Shwarzenneger president, Arnold simply stated he didn't want the amendment to not happen because of self-interests.

Comment

I might actually vote for this man! I atleast hope he will someday become like Secretary of Defense... lol or something pretty, maybe the vice president... However I think I am leaning more towards the beleif that Foreign born citizens should not be president.
        GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Hip_Hop
          The Illuminati will make it so that Arnold is able to become president.....He will then win the election. Become President. WWIII will start happening. (or continuing harder if already started)

Indeed.

And the current elections are nothing but a diversion and preparation for all that.
          There is a power so organized so subtle so watchful so interlocked so complete so pervasive that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
          Woodrow Wilson

Comment

go Arnie my favorite guy i have alot of respect for him he should be president.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_Hip_Hop
              Yup, in a nutshell.
              Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
              Would you let the system
              make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

AgenTGenev, your avatar is wicked.
                Would you let the system

Comment

Originally posted by AgenTGenev
                  Indeed.

And the current elections are nothing but a diversion and preparation for all that.
                  This illumunati shit is getting really annoying and old.

Comment

ya i heard all this right after 911, i heard some guy on the radio and this guy predicted what was going to happen over the next ten years or something, but so far hes been right on, he said about bush attacking afghanistan only to setup attacking iraq, and that theyd use the WMDs as a reason, and then find out that it was fake, and then in 2004 bush would be voted out and replaced by a really weak democratic president, to set up arnold becoming president n 2008, which has all come true, except for the bush getting voted out, but if that happens, im believing everything else that guy said. At the time though i was like fuck this guy, what a crackhead conspiracy nut, and i changed the channel before i heard all his predictions.

Comment

i think every one should thank god that he was not born in the U.S...

Comment

that won't matter soon.
                        Would you let the system

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Deborahlanker, 05-06-2020, 03:07 AM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Hellconjuror