HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[STOLEN HONOR.wmv] - Ok go ahead and vote for Kerry, but watch this 1st!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [STOLEN HONOR.wmv] - Ok go ahead and vote for Kerry, but watch this 1st!

    I know most of you are on the anybody but Bush bad wagon, so why don't you watch this and see how Kerry's past actions have effect peoples lives. Then you can vote for this man to effect all our lives...

    Big ups to BigIllinois from the Boxden board-

    Here is the Vietnam Veteran documentary revealing the truth about John Kerry's service in Vietnam. This is not getting much attention because the media doesn't want to hurt John Kerry's chances of taking the presidency, and Kerry's lawyers have been threatening to sue anyone who airs it.

    Go here for streaming:
    http://www.stolenhonor.com/

    Right-Click, and Save-As to Download:
    http://www.koolpages.com/stolenhonor/stolenhonor.zip
    GoodGameTV.com

  • #2
    i just watched it, but its his word against theres. Of course they are going to deny it. Im going to talk to my dad, he was in nam. Ill see if I can can get some truth , whether bad or good.
    This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Like ive been saying, Kerry is the wrong man, at the wrong place at the wrong time.Maybe if it was someone else but Kerry just isn't a better option than Bush in the election.

      Comment


      • #4
        /\ Agreed!!!!
        GoodGameTV.com

        Comment


        • #5
          lol, when will you guys get over how PERFECT John Kerry is for the President of the United States....

          WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

          WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

          Comment


          • #6
            ok, talked to my dad, who was in vietnam. He said everything that John Kerry came back and said wastrue. All of that shit was going on. My dad witnessed it first hand. He said of course they were going to deny it, it was a war crime. He talked about for a couple of hours, its some fucked up shit. So slimcorn, you shouldve talked to someone who was in nam before posting this. the guys in that vid were just to pussy to admit what they had done. so fuck 'em.
            This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RickJamesBiatch
              ok, talked to my dad, who was in vietnam. He said everything that John Kerry came back and said wastrue. All of that shit was going on. My dad witnessed it first hand. He said of course they were going to deny it, it was a war crime. He talked about for a couple of hours, its some fucked up shit. So slimcorn, you shouldve talked to someone who was in nam before posting this. the guys in that vid were just to pussy to admit what they had done. so fuck 'em.
              Fuck you're lying traitor Dad.

              Comment


              • #8
                so hes a traitor for telling the truth? nice response dickhead, bet your dad was snorting coke with bush back in the 70's wasnt he? Fucking cowards.
                This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Ok so how would your dad feel if he was a POW and the N. vietnamese were showing him videos and making him listen to speeches of Kerry saying that what the soldiers are dying for over there is wrong and that they are all committing war crimes.... Would he like that, would he want to fight and escape back to a country that will now hate him for fighting for freedom?? I would say that he is gonna loose hope and the will to survive shit like that... He betrayed their honor! He was very helpfull to the N. Vietnamese, so helpful that they have his picture up in the Museum in Hanoy, and they credit him with helping them "win" the war!!!

                  So nyte that is the guy you are saying is Perfect to be the president...? Good choice!
                  GoodGameTV.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SlimCorn82
                    Ok so how would your dad feel if he was a POW and the N. vietnamese were showing him videos and making him listen to speeches of Kerry saying that what the soldiers are dying for over there is wrong and that they are all committing war crimes.... Would he like that, would he want to fight and escape back to a country that will now hate him for fighting for freedom?? I would say that he is gonna loose hope and the will to survive shit like that... He betrayed their honor! He was very helpfull to the N. Vietnamese, so helpful that they have his picture up in the Museum in Hanoy, and they credit him with helping them "win" the war!!!

                    So nyte that is the guy you are saying is Perfect to be the president...? Good choice!
                    If the soldiers didnt want to be POWs , watch videos of Kerry, and be interegated , they shouldnt have committed the war crimes. How the fuck did he betray their honor? The mfers commiting the crimes betrayed every americans honor by committing the crimes and not fighting a fair war. If they wouldnt have raped vietnamese women and murdered children, the Kerry wouldnt have had to say shit. he didnt feel that it was right, so he exposed them.
                    This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
                      Fuck you're lying traitor Dad.

                      I hope you get shot in the face you piece of shit.
                      I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RickJamesBiatch
                        If the soldiers didnt want to be POWs , watch videos of Kerry, and be interegated , they shouldnt have committed the war crimes. How the fuck did he betray their honor? The mfers commiting the crimes betrayed every americans honor by committing the crimes and not fighting a fair war. If they wouldnt have raped vietnamese women and murdered children, the Kerry wouldnt have had to say shit. he didnt feel that it was right, so he exposed them.
                        Oh so your saying that all of the POW's even ALL of the US soldiers in Vietnam commited war crimes... Shit I never thought of just stereotyping every soldier there... You may be on to something here...
                        As far as betraying their honor and hurting POW's moral, he did that by his way too strong and stereotypical rethoric! He is saying what you are saying... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A POW THAT WAS DEGRADED BY HIS SPEECHES, ACTUALLY COMMITED WAR CRIMES... Those are the guys he hurt
                        When Kerry was the one that actually admits he commited war crimes!
                        GoodGameTV.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's not cool for a soldier to pop off about his own army. Like Jimmy Conway says, "The two greatest things in life: never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut."
                          "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            A purple heart for a rice wound to his butt caused by his own grenade
                            "Guess whos back in the muthafuckin house wit a big fat dick for ya muthafuckin mouth"-Snoop Dogg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              /\ As stated in Kerry's own words!
                              GoodGameTV.com

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                              41 responses
                              272 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Mark Ultra  
                              Started by Drishk, Today, 06:49 AM
                              1 response
                              3 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Lipa
                              by Lipa
                               
                              Started by Rapsodia, Today, 04:22 AM
                              1 response
                              4 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Heridan
                              by Heridan
                               
                              Started by markcarlson70, Today, 05:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post markcarlson70  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 05:18 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by bodytonketouk, Yesterday, 12:40 AM
                              1 response
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Fembecting  
                              Started by Louiscuming, Today, 04:04 AM
                              10 responses
                              16 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Louiscuming  
                              Started by monogairock, Today, 04:00 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post monogairock  
                              Started by kmqwdhgunmgh, Today, 02:57 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kmqwdhgunmgh  
                              Started by zacezaha, Today, 02:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post zacezaha  
                              Working...
                              X