HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[STOLEN HONOR.wmv] - Ok go ahead and vote for Kerry, but watch this 1st!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [STOLEN HONOR.wmv] - Ok go ahead and vote for Kerry, but watch this 1st!

I know most of you are on the anybody but Bush bad wagon, so why don't you watch this and see how Kerry's past actions have effect peoples lives. Then you can vote for this man to effect all our lives...

Big ups to BigIllinois from the Boxden board-

Here is the Vietnam Veteran documentary revealing the truth about John Kerry's service in Vietnam. This is not getting much attention because the media doesn't want to hurt John Kerry's chances of taking the presidency, and Kerry's lawyers have been threatening to sue anyone who airs it.

Go here for streaming:
    http://www.stolenhonor.com/

Right-Click, and Save-As to Download:
    http://www.koolpages.com/stolenhonor/stolenhonor.zip
    GoodGameTV.com

i just watched it, but its his word against theres. Of course they are going to deny it. Im going to talk to my dad, he was in nam. Ill see if I can can get some truth , whether bad or good.
    This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

Comment

Like ive been saying, Kerry is the wrong man, at the wrong place at the wrong time.Maybe if it was someone else but Kerry just isn't a better option than Bush in the election.

Comment

/\ Agreed!!!!
        GoodGameTV.com

Comment

lol, when will you guys get over how PERFECT John Kerry is for the President of the United States....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

ok, talked to my dad, who was in vietnam. He said everything that John Kerry came back and said wastrue. All of that shit was going on. My dad witnessed it first hand. He said of course they were going to deny it, it was a war crime. He talked about for a couple of hours, its some fucked up shit. So slimcorn, you shouldve talked to someone who was in nam before posting this. the guys in that vid were just to pussy to admit what they had done. so fuck 'em.
            This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RickJamesBiatch
              ok, talked to my dad, who was in vietnam. He said everything that John Kerry came back and said wastrue. All of that shit was going on. My dad witnessed it first hand. He said of course they were going to deny it, it was a war crime. He talked about for a couple of hours, its some fucked up shit. So slimcorn, you shouldve talked to someone who was in nam before posting this. the guys in that vid were just to pussy to admit what they had done. so fuck 'em.
              Fuck you're lying traitor Dad.

Comment

so hes a traitor for telling the truth? nice response dickhead, bet your dad was snorting coke with bush back in the 70's wasnt he? Fucking cowards.

Comment

Ok so how would your dad feel if he was a POW and the N. vietnamese were showing him videos and making him listen to speeches of Kerry saying that what the soldiers are dying for over there is wrong and that they are all committing war crimes.... Would he like that, would he want to fight and escape back to a country that will now hate him for fighting for freedom?? I would say that he is gonna loose hope and the will to survive shit like that... He betrayed their honor! He was very helpfull to the N. Vietnamese, so helpful that they have his picture up in the Museum in Hanoy, and they credit him with helping them "win" the war!!!

So nyte that is the guy you are saying is Perfect to be the president...? Good choice!
                  GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Originally posted by SlimCorn82
                    Ok so how would your dad feel if he was a POW and the N. vietnamese were showing him videos and making him listen to speeches of Kerry saying that what the soldiers are dying for over there is wrong and that they are all committing war crimes.... Would he like that, would he want to fight and escape back to a country that will now hate him for fighting for freedom?? I would say that he is gonna loose hope and the will to survive shit like that... He betrayed their honor! He was very helpfull to the N. Vietnamese, so helpful that they have his picture up in the Museum in Hanoy, and they credit him with helping them "win" the war!!!

So nyte that is the guy you are saying is Perfect to be the president...? Good choice!
                    If the soldiers didnt want to be POWs , watch videos of Kerry, and be interegated , they shouldnt have committed the war crimes. How the fuck did he betray their honor? The mfers commiting the crimes betrayed every americans honor by committing the crimes and not fighting a fair war. If they wouldnt have raped vietnamese women and murdered children, the Kerry wouldnt have had to say shit. he didnt feel that it was right, so he exposed them.

Comment

Originally posted by PlasticSturgeon
                      Fuck you're lying traitor Dad.

I hope you get shot in the face you piece of shit.
                      I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...

Comment

Originally posted by RickJamesBiatch
                        If the soldiers didnt want to be POWs , watch videos of Kerry, and be interegated , they shouldnt have committed the war crimes. How the fuck did he betray their honor? The mfers commiting the crimes betrayed every americans honor by committing the crimes and not fighting a fair war. If they wouldnt have raped vietnamese women and murdered children, the Kerry wouldnt have had to say shit. he didnt feel that it was right, so he exposed them.
                        Oh so your saying that all of the POW's even ALL of the US soldiers in Vietnam commited war crimes... Shit I never thought of just stereotyping every soldier there... You may be on to something here...
                        As far as betraying their honor and hurting POW's moral, he did that by his way too strong and stereotypical rethoric! He is saying what you are saying... HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT A POW THAT WAS DEGRADED BY HIS SPEECHES, ACTUALLY COMMITED WAR CRIMES... Those are the guys he hurt
                        When Kerry was the one that actually admits he commited war crimes!
                        GoodGameTV.com

Comment

It's not cool for a soldier to pop off about his own army. Like Jimmy Conway says, "The two greatest things in life: never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut."
                          "The world is changing and there are new opportunities for those who are ready to join forces with those who are stronger and more experienced" -Lucky Luciano (1897-1962)

Comment

A purple heart for a rice wound to his butt caused by his own grenade
                            "Guess whos back in the muthafuckin house wit a big fat dick for ya muthafuckin mouth"-Snoop Dogg

Comment

/\ As stated in Kerry's own words!
                              GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Billy Sexcrime, 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
                              41 responses
                              0 likes