The Liberal Media and Israel connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Liberal Media and Israel connection

You guys want to know why we continue to support Israel?

1. The J.ewish-dominated U.S. media

2. AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee)

3. Evangelical Christians (They falsely believe that the Ashkenazi J.ews are the ones that are described in the Bible, when it is NOT those J.ews, it is the Sephardic J.ews)

4. Neoconservatives (a.k.a. Je.wish Republicans, they call themselves neocons too)

A lot of Americans are misled by the media, the media portrays Muslims as "militant," "freedom-hating people," and "suicidal." It's not a surprise that Americans tend to favor the Israeli Je.ws over the Arab Muslims. I'm waiting for someone to say, "No one can criticize Israel or the Je.ws. Anyone that does is anti-Semitic." Judging by the fact that all of our major networks and media conglomerates are owned by American-Je.ws-- except for two (one of which, Gerald Levin-- a Je.wish American-- just retired 2 years ago from AOL Time Warner).

FOX News and Time Warner are the only media comglomerates that are owned by Gentiles. It's not surprising that we would never see any news that is anti-Israeli covered on the front page. A well-respected and popular J.ewish film critic, Michael Medved, has even admitted the power of the J.ews in the media. He goes on to state that 90% of all the high positions in the US media are occupied by J.ews.

The neoconservatives defamed our US General Zinni for being "anti-Semitic" when all he did was criticize the Iraq War. And America will continue to be biased in favor of Israel in the Middle East due to the neocons and Evangelical Christians for quite some time.

Source: Moment Magazine, August 1996 (Title on the magazine: J.ews Run Hollywood, So What?, article by Michael Medved)

And there's also the infamous "Je.wish lobby" that influences American foreign policy in favor of the Israelis at the detriment of the Arabs. AIPAC-- American Israel Public Affairs Committee-- the 2nd strongest lobbying group in America, only after the NRA.

AIPAC-Influenced Pro-Israel PAC Contributions
    http://www.washington-report.org/arc...4/0410019.html

U.S. Aid to Israel 1948-Present
    http://www.washington-report.org/us_...rael/index.htm

In the 2000 elections, according to the Mother Jones web site, eight of the top 10 donors to both political parties were J.ewish, as were 13 of the top 20 and approximately 120 of the top 250. While the majority of the contributions went to the Democrats, a significant amount went to Republicans heading key Senate and House committees, such as Appropriations, Armed Services, and the Middle East. How committed each and every one of the J.ewish donors is to Israel is irrelevant, since members of Congress make no distinctions, viewing all of their contributions as supporting whatever Israeli party is in power.

The White House is also Israeli Occupied Territory. The situation has become so obvious at this point in time that even such a pro-Israel advocate as nationally syndicated New York Times columnist Tom Friedman is bothered by its implications. In his Feb. 5 column, he wrote:

“(Ariel) Sharon has the Palestinian leader Yasir Arafat under house arrest in his office in Ramallah, and he’s had George Bush under house arrest in the Oval Office. Mr. Sharon has Mr. Arafat surrounded by tanks, and Mr. Bush surrounded by Je.wish and Christian pro-Israel lobbyists, by a vice president, Dick Cheney, who’s ready to do whatever Mr. Sharon dictates …”

To be sure, former New York Mayor Ed Koch has already denounced Friedman’s comment as being anti-Semitic in a Feb. 12 article in the Je.wish World Review. Writes Koch, “Tom Friedman, who is full of himself, believes he can resort to the anti-Semitic slur of secret J.ewish control, and avoid criticism because he is a J.ew.”

Source: http://www.sfbayview.com/021804/scho...ed021804.shtml

9/11 was caused by the Israeli Jews and their influence over American politics. The Muslims hate the US mainly because of our ONE-SIDED support of Israel and of our support of Muslim dictators. Don't believe the mass media or corrupt politicians. They are just puppets of the American Jewish influence.

Pentagon admits Muslims 'hate our policies, not our freedom'

In November, the US Defense Department, in a Defense Science Board (DSB) report, was highly critical of the administrations 'War on Terror', as well as the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan. The report (which can be downloaded freely) read:

"Muslims do not hate our freedom, but rather they hate our policies [the report says]. The overwhelming majority voice their objections to what they see as one-sided support in favor of Israel and against Palestinian rights ...

...and the long-standing, even increasing, support for what Muslims collectively see as tyrannies, most notably Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Pakistan and the Gulf states...." The NY Times ran a story about the report and the Pentagon confirmed it.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1129/dailyUpdate.html
    The reason Osama Bin LAden and his Muslim groupies hate us so much is cause of messed-up policy in the Middle East. Favoring the Israeli Je.ws over many Muslims. If I was president I would not go to war with Iraq. I don't think it's good that the USA fights Israel's wars by proxy:

Iraq War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Advisor
    Emad Mekay

Iraq under Saddam Hussein did not pose a threat to the United States but it did to Israel, which is one reason why Washington invaded the Arab country, according to a speech made by a member of a top-level White House intelligence group.

WASHINGTON, Mar 29 (IPS) - IPS uncovered the remarks by Philip Zelikow, who is now the executive director of the body set up to investigate the terrorist attacks on the United States in September 2001 -- the 9/11 commission -- in which he suggests a prime motive for the invasion just over one year ago was to eliminate a threat to Israel, a staunch U.S. ally in the Middle East.

Zelikow's casting of the attack on Iraq as one launched to protect Israel appears at odds with the public position of President George W. Bush and his administration, which has never overtly drawn the link between its war on the regime of former president Hussein and its concern for Israel's security.

The administration has instead insisted it launched the war to liberate the Iraqi people, destroy Iraq's weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and to protect the United States.

Zelikow made his statements about ”the unstated threat” during his tenure on a highly knowledgeable and well-connected body known as the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB), which reports directly to the president.

He served on the board between 2001 and 2003.

”Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,” Zelikow told a crowd at the University of Virginia on Sep. 10, 2002, speaking on a panel of foreign policy experts assessing the impact of 9/11 and the future of the war on the al-Qaeda terrorist organisation.

”And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell,” said Zelikow.

The statements are the first to surface from a source closely linked to the Bush administration acknowledging that the war, which has so far cost the lives of nearly 600 U.S. troops and thousands of Iraqis, was motivated by Washington's desire to defend the Je.wish state.

Source: Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
    National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States
    http://www.ipsnews.net/africa/interna.asp?idnews=23078

General Anthony Zinni Blames Neoconservatives And Says Their Iraq Course 'Headed Over Niagara Falls'

But, don’t take what I say at face value. Listen to the words of retired General Anthony Zinni --- no nitwit he. From 1997 to 2000, he was commander-in-chief of the U.S. Central Command. He was in charge of all American troops in the Middle East.

Following Gen. Zinni’s retirement from the Marine Corps, the Bush Administration thought so much of him that he was appointed their special envoy to the Middle East. In mid-March of 2002, President Bush said that he and Vice President D. Cheney “both trust” Gen. Zinni. In this same month and year, Vice President Cheney called him “a superb officer.” And in late May of this year, even after the interview I’m about to tell you about, White House press spokesman Scott McClellan said: “We have great respect for General Zinni.”

“In one article--because I mentioned the neo-conservatives, who describe themselves as neo-conservatives, I was called anti-Semitic. I mean, you know, unbelievable that that's the kind of personal attacks that are run when you criticize a strategy of those that propose it. I certainly didn't criticize who they were. I certainly don't know what their ethnic religious backgrounds are. And I'm not interested. I know what strategy they promoted, and openly, and for a number of years, and what they have convinced the president and the secretary to do. And I don't believe there is any serious political leader, military leader, diplomat in Washington that doesn't know where it came from.”

For all of this, Gen. Zinni blames “the civilian leadership of the Pentagon directly” and others who are so-called neoconservatives. These individuals include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith, former Defense policy board member Richard Perle, National Security Council member Eliot Abrams, and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis Scooter Libby. He believes these persons are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq. And they advocated an invasion of Iraq to, among other things, strengthen the position of Israel.

Source: http://www.peroutka2004.com/schedule...w&event_id=234
    Last edited by D12ForLife; 06-02-2005, 07:04 AM.

good post

Comment

there is no doubt that the elimination of nuclear capabilities of neighbouring hostile nations will make Israel's situation more stable...i dont think any one denies that.

but u are jumping to the conclusion that that is the ONLY reason they support the war

and as for the other points brought up (Jewish-owned media), how do you explain the anti-Israeli articles and FALSE (proven) cover-stories depicting Israeli brutality?
      you saying that the magazines and publications SUPPORTING Israel are biased, is just as ridiculous as me calling the ANTI-Israeli publications anti-semitic...
      we all know that if i made that claim, that there would be countless posts underneath this one accusing me of blaming everything on anti-semitism...

I'm sorry, but once again you have made a rather pointless thread on a subject everyone here knows you are subjective about.

Asking you for an unbiassed post regarding Israel is just as unlikely as getting Osama Bin Laden to write something positive towards the U.S.
      ...it's just not gonna happen
      (and no, i am not saying you are even nearly as evil as Bin Laden, i am merely comparing your completely biassed mindset... and yes, i am biassed, but you dont see me making anti-Palestinian or pro-Israeli threads now do you?)
      Y
      FuckNThis
      ¡!¹'¹!¡!¹'¹!¡!¹'¹!¡!¹'¹!¡!¹'¹!¡!¹'¹!¡

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Kaotik
        there is no doubt that the elimination of nuclear capabilities of neighbouring hostile nations will make Israel's situation more stable...i dont think any one denies that.

but u are jumping to the conclusion that that is the ONLY reason they support the war

and as for the other points brought up (Jewish-owned media), how do you explain the anti-Israeli articles and FALSE (proven) cover-stories depicting Israeli brutality?
        you saying that the magazines and publications SUPPORTING Israel are biased, is just as ridiculous as me calling the ANTI-Israeli publications anti-semitic...
        we all know that if i made that claim, that there would be countless posts underneath this one accusing me of blaming everything on anti-semitism...

I'm sorry, but once again you have made a rather pointless thread on a subject everyone here knows you are subjective about.

Asking you for an unbiassed post regarding Israel is just as unlikely as getting Osama Bin Laden to write something positive towards the U.S.
        ...it's just not gonna happen
        (and no, i am not saying you are even nearly as evil as Bin Laden, i am merely comparing your completely biassed mindset... and yes, i am biassed, but you dont see me making anti-Palestinian or pro-Israeli threads now do you?)
        Well said...

Comment

Well, the Palestinians don't have much power and they are being denied their basic human rights. The occupied Palestinians can't even vote. And for how long have the Palestinians been occupied now? For decades....

Comment

LMAO @ This Nazi Propaganda...

WWII shoulda taught us something...

THIS IS MY POST

Comment

The United Nations recognizes a Isreai state after WW2. Your UN buddys recognise an Isreali state, the only people who dont are a handful of Islamic Countries and far-left liberals. Like Kaotic said there are many reasons why we went to war with Iraq, and protecting Isreal was not the main one. But Canada sent troops to help us in Afghanistan, Canada is in no threat of being attacked by Bin Laden. Half that country is Muslim anyway. We protect eah other, we have eachothers back.

Comment

Although, Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish, he is a Zionist sympathizer though. As are many Evangelical Christians, much to the my dismay. Supporting an Israel state is one thing, but supporting state-sponsored terrorism and a 37-year old occupation of the Palestinians is another thing.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, I found an error in my former statement. Rupert Murdoch--who has been long thought to have been the sole non-Jewish major media tycoon-- has Jewish origins. Only recently has news of his true roots been dug up. I apologize for my mistake. Heretofore, this doesn't mean that he is NOT somewhat "Christianized" by not having pure Jewish blood in his nuclear family.
                Last edited by D12ForLife; 12-12-2004, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by D12ForLife
                  Although, Rupert Murdoch is not Jewish, he is a Zionist sympathizer though. As are many Evangelical Christians, much to the my dismay. Supporting an Israel state is one thing, but supporting state-sponsored terrorism and a 37-year old occupation of the Palestinians is another thing.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, I found an error in my former statement. Rupert Murdoch--who has been long thought to have been the sole non-Jewish major media tycoon-- has Jewish origins. Only recently has news of his true roots been dug up. I apologize for my mistake. Heretofore, this doesn't mean that he is NOT somewhat "Christianized" by not having pure Jewish blood in his nuclear family.
                  Fascinating...................................How is the support of Israel a support of state sponsored terrorism?

I'm still not getting that.........................Is it because we're occupying Palestinians as you put it? Fuck that!

Shiiiiiit, there's 200 million residents of the Middle-East, and only 6.4 million Kosher meals being served, i'm pretty sure those Palestinians could immigrate to Jordan, Syria, Egypt...................Anywhere. They'd rather be a political pawn for those countries, that ain't Israel's fault. Israel is a legal state.

Why wouldn't devout Christian's care about the homeland and descendants of Jesus? Makes sense to me.

An in reality J.ews only have like 82% control of the media, and probably 10% of those J.ews are self-hating J.ews so it ain't that bad.

Comment

up
                    "The glock stay on me and the knife's for backup, I'm comin to the Vibe Awards, I dare you to act up!"- Young Buck

Comment

Whatever. Does somebody here actually knows why the Evangelic Christians support Israel and occupated territories? They think that when ALL the ***s in the world will gather in Israel, a "Messie" will appear and kill all the ***s and then bring the "christians" to heaven. Ridiculous, eh? Well that's what they believe in. It has been rumored that alot of George W. Bush's surroundings are evangelic christians, even Bush might be one of them, who knows.

I don't want to start a 15 page debate, because I've been there and done that a long time ago, but I think that occupying someone else's territory is bad. Killing kids is bad. Blowing yourself up to kill people is bad. Ariel Sharon is the devil's advocate. And also, there won't be any peace in Israel/Palestine until the Palestinians get what they need: Justice.
                      WOOOORD FAM

Comment

Most Christians support them just because they live in the holyland.

I support Palestine all the way and believe they should have their own independent state, but I will not support any violence.

Comment

they support them because they want the end of the world - revelations. their messiah. that's why they don't give a shit about the environment either. and why they support the war in iraq.

while i certainly don't aid in the destruction of the human race, i will quote tool,

"they say the end is near
                          Some say we'll see armageddon soon
                          I certainly hope we will
                          I sure could use a vacation from this
                          Bullshit three ring circus sideshow...
                          I'm praying for rain
                          And I'm praying for tidal waves
                          I wanna see the ground give way
                          I wanna watch it all go down"

Big Brotherly love is the 21st Century's plague.
                          no matter how bloody the glove, QUESTION EVIDENCE displayed.

http://myspace.com/wambachsteel

Comment

^ Most right-wing christians support the state of Israel because they believe without it there will be no armageddon, second coming or rapture.
                            "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

yeah. just look at the rapture index...

anyone interested in this stuff should have another look at a thread i started a little while ago :

Far Right Christians Welcome End of the World

some good links.

Big Brotherly love is the 21st Century's plague.
                              no matter how bloody the glove, QUESTION EVIDENCE displayed.

http://myspace.com/wambachsteel

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by dechanterait36, Today, 05:20 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post dechanterait36