HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please vote for kerry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please vote for kerry

    Please vote for Kerry for multiple reasons, not least for the fact that he's willing to weigh up the evidence and possibly even change his mind based on it.
    What's that I hear you say? A president who isn't willing to stand by his convictions? Bah - who would choose an ignoramous who will stick to his chosen path even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, over a man who is intelligent and realistic enough to realise that circumstances don't always stay the same and that possibly, just possibly, your reaction might need to as well?

    I am also scared shitless by Bush's fundamentalist take on the christian religion. Where is the compassion? The love for all his fellow men? No - the christian right in America is a timebomb waiting to explode into an even more bloody mess than the Middle East. I don't want arguably the most powerful man in the world to be making decisions based on what God 'tells him', and seemingly ignoring all other points of view. Over the last four years, Bush has imposed his religious morality without stopping to think that not everyone in America shares or advocates his views.

    For freedom of expression, tolerance of others (although Kerry sill has some way to go on this), a woman's right to choose, and the victory of considered intelligence over folksy charm, I would vote Kerry.

    He is also opposed to the death penalty, which would almost be enough to swing my vote even without all the other stuff.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Messiah J
    Please vote for Kerry for multiple reasons, not least for the fact that he's willing to weigh up the evidence and possibly even change his mind based on it.
    What's that I hear you say? A president who isn't willing to stand by his convictions? Bah - who would choose an ignoramous who will stick to his chosen path even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, over a man who is intelligent and realistic enough to realise that circumstances don't always stay the same and that possibly, just possibly, your reaction might need to as well?

    I am also scared shitless by Bush's fundamentalist take on the christian religion. Where is the compassion? The love for all his fellow men? No - the christian right in America is a timebomb waiting to explode into an even more bloody mess than the Middle East. I don't want arguably the most powerful man in the world to be making decisions based on what God 'tells him', and seemingly ignoring all other points of view. Over the last four years, Bush has imposed his religious morality without stopping to think that not everyone in America shares or advocates his views.

    For freedom of expression, tolerance of others (although Kerry sill has some way to go on this), a woman's right to choose, and the victory of considered intelligence over folksy charm, I would vote Kerry.

    He is also opposed to the death penalty, which would almost be enough to swing my vote even without all the other stuff.
    Dude stop making these thread's, you don't see us Republican's making "OMG vote BUSH PLEEEASSEE!!!!" thread's

    Comment


    • #3
      ^you better beg for bush votes if you want him to win. hes gonna need it.
      This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        OMG..the globe hates bush..id b shocked if the US citizens actually voted for bush..havent u seen how much damage he's done?..Look at the new video Osama has made..i tried readin the arabic..and it says sumfhin about BUSH..obviously he hates bush..and if bush is president..he'll kill more citizens..u never no..after bush is off .. he might surrender..The whole bombin shit is against the president..NOT THE US CITIZENS!!!

        oh well..i dont even no why im sayin this..it makes me SICK to see all those dead faces coz of ONE BLOODY ASSHOLE -- G. W. BUSH!
        Ruby<3z:
        Oscarpmr,TheMan,Dozmin,Rog,timmy,@#$,Rilana,Stickz2004,Steve--o,civic,DJW,Realize,Crazyandproude,=W=,DrkAim,BiSONN,

        Comment


        • #5
          If Bush wins this election it'll be a result of Southern Racist cunts................................End of story.

          Comment


          • #6
            HEY! Im southern!! IM not racist!!! I hate Bush!!! AND IM NOT A CUNT!!!!!!! lol
            This headache is awful, this anesthetics pathetic , so is this diabetic waffle, and my prosthetic arm keeps crushing my hard taco!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              ..............I ain't saying all southerner's are racist, I'm saying the southern states are no doubt probably gonna swing republican, and racism will be a strong under-lying influence for that result.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah please vote for a man that will change his views on everything at anytime so that he can get gulliable people like you to vote for him...

                If you hate Bush so much... Kerry is not the guy you want to vote for... There politics will take us in somewhat of the same direction. Kerry will just do it all have assed cause he has no conviction!!!! Bush may not be exactly what we need right now but Kerry is deffinatly not the answer!!!!

                What do you think Bush will do in the next four years that will hurt you so bad... I'll give you a hint, nothing that Kerry wouldn't do if he is in office for the next 4!! You guys really dont understand this! Bush needs to stay in, he is better for terrorism (bottom line)! He should finish up in Iraq and hopefully in 08 we will have some worthy people to choose from!!!
                GoodGameTV.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  .........................Terrorism ain't affecting you period in your home-land. It's only affecting soldier's goin out to fight Bull Shit wars. Shit, I'd prefer a president willing to deal with internal problems, rather than exaggerated external one's.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                    .........................Terrorism ain't affecting you period in your home-land. It's only affecting soldier's goin out to fight Bull Shit wars. Shit, I'd prefer a president willing to deal with internal problems, rather than exaggerated external one's.
                    If Kerry is allowed into office, it could possibly be the end of the nation of Isreal as we know it.....
                    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

                    “if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Triumph
                      If Kerry is allowed into office, it could possibly be the end of the nation of Isreal as we know it.....
                      I don't believe that....................There's no way he can drastically change the American bueracratic system. An it can be interpreted that these wars against Arab countries are escalating anti-Israeli/American sentiment, thereby creating more chaos for Israel.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SlimCorn82
                        Yeah please vote for a man that will change his views on everything at anytime so that he can get gulliable people like you to vote for him...

                        If you hate Bush so much... Kerry is not the guy you want to vote for... There politics will take us in somewhat of the same direction. Kerry will just do it all have assed cause he has no conviction!!!! Bush may not be exactly what we need right now but Kerry is deffinatly not the answer!!!!

                        What do you think Bush will do in the next four years that will hurt you so bad... I'll give you a hint, nothing that Kerry wouldn't do if he is in office for the next 4!! You guys really dont understand this! Bush needs to stay in, he is better for terrorism (bottom line)! He should finish up in Iraq and hopefully in 08 we will have some worthy people to choose from!!!
                        .

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                          I don't believe that....................There's no way he can drastically change the American bueracratic system. An it can be interpreted that these wars against Arab countries are escalating anti-Israeli/American sentiment, thereby creating more chaos for Israel.
                          How do you think Kerry will be able to Appease the muslims countries in the Middle East? Give them the one thing they've always wanted, for the U.S. to give up support of Isreal.
                          http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

                          “if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Triumph
                            How do you think Kerry will be able to Appease the muslims countries in the Middle East? Give them the one thing they've always wanted, for the U.S. to give up support of Isreal.
                            Why would Kerry try to appease Muslims? In America right now that would be seen as an incredibally weak and un-patriotic move. Plus Kerry or any president doesn't have the influence to stop support for Israel. J.ewish political ties run deep........................An J.ewish / Christian citizens will always donate money towards Israel. Jesus and all the catholic religion's historical prophets would of demanded it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You've gottabe an idiot if (kerry) doesn't have your vote, you can't be serious the usa wasn't so fucI<ed up before (bush) was at office. Please someone remind me why is (bin landin) still running around but they got (sadom) I think (bush) is working for (bin landin), its simple (bind ladin) put a price on sadoms head and (bush) signed up for it.

                              (bin landin) is exstorting (bush) and 9/11 was just an example of things to come. now (bush) wants to clean out iraq, and thats what (bin ladin) probably wants his country fixed up and ours fucI<ed up. they know where (bin ladin) is they just using soldiers for their own greed to control iraq as much as possible till (bin ladin) makes another move.

                              Comment

                              Post ad widget 300x250

                              Collapse

                              LATEST POSTS

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by besabki, Today, 04:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post besabki
                              by besabki
                               
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 03:23 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:29 AM
                              0 responses
                              2 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by sylviaweber, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post sylviaweber  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:07 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:46 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Yesterday, 05:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              7 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Working...
                              X