Osama tape found(figures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama tape found(figures)

It Just Figures That It Would Come Up This Close To Tha Election.....it Has Probably Been With Held From The Media For Like A Month.....bitches
    http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=149157

the camera work was shit in this one..and the lighting was dull and the background just bland.
    it aint going to mean shit... just remind people that the man who bush set out three years to find.. failed.

Comment

I think it's a ploy the bush campaign used to strike fear in the minds of American Citizens... as they have a fear driven campaign...drives me crazy that bush even has a chance of winning...Why can't americans see he is destroying their country? I know some do...but damn there's so many that don't

Comment

can't wait till this fucking election is over
        http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=149157

Comment

Thing is, it wouldn't make sense for Bush to release this now before the election. Well, for a somewhat intelligent person because you see, last time Bin Laden did some shit Bush blatantly failed in capturing him, a smart person would realize that Bush is not really capable of it so we should give someone else a shot.

Bush had a solid 3 years to find him and failed so why the fuck give him another 4 years?

Comment

It's funny Jon Stewart said "I'm a comedian, and I make jokes based on the absurdities of our governmental processes. What I ask of all of you is tomorrow make sure that my job becomes very difficult. Make it very diffucult......................................... ......I'm tired"

Comment

Yeah the liberal media with held it just for Bush huh??? Or maybe it was Al-Jezzera who originally obtained the tape, its them who is working with Bush... Wow you got it, you just as informative as Mel Gibson in "Conspiracy Theory"
              GoodGameTV.com

Comment

reverse psychology?

Comment

LMAO

Liberal Media?

I think my head just exploded.
                  Cop the album, keep me alive.....www.calibershouse.com

Comment

See tape as boost for Prez

By Thomas M. DeFrank

With his typical flair for drama, Osama Bin Laden inserted himself directly into the presidential election yesterday, and both parties believed it would boost President Bush's reelection hopes.
                    Bin Laden popping up like a malignant jack-in-the-box four days before the balloting may bolster John Kerry's argument that Bush should have finished wiping out Al Qaeda before turning his attention to Iraq.

But it also refocused the nation on terrorism, which polls show helps Bush. And it reminds voters of their horror on Sept. 11 and Bush's well-received response, as well as obliterating the recent flood of bad news for Bush.

"We want people to think 'terrorism' for the last four days," said a Bush-Cheney campaign official. "And anything that raises the issue in people's minds is good for us."

A senior GOP strategist added, "anything that makes people nervous about their personal safety helps Bush."

He called it "a little gift," saying it helps the President but doesn't guarantee his reelection.

In the closing weeks of the campaign, Kerry has accused Bush of "letting Bin Laden escape" when he was cornered at Tora Bora by "outsourcing" the job to unreliable Afghan warlords instead of using U.S. troops. And he has mocked Bush for never mentioning the Al Qaeda leader after pledging to get Bin Laden "dead or alive."

But the new tape - which is so nakedly political that it should end with the words "I'm Osama Bin Laden and I approved this message" - makes it difficult for Kerry to keep hammering Bush on the subject without appearing to be capitalizing on terror. Kerry eliminated those lines from his speeches yesterday evening.

"If Kerry had been making this a bigger issue, as he should have been, it would definitely translate to his benefit," said a Democratic strategist with ties to the Kerry camp.

Kerry's staff looked somber.

"It's very important for us to move forward. We're going ahead and doing our events as we would," said spokesman Mike McCurry.

Originally published on October 30, 2004

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-212149c.html

Comment

You could see the tape as being a reminder to the american people how bush failed to capture him after 9/11 and that bin laden is still alive and well. He's got power to scare to american people by simply appearing on a video tape. This is exaclty what bin laden wants and should show weakness in the president.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Ameen, 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
                      17 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Mark Ultra  
                      Started by mhukgkophmgu, Today, 02:29 AM
                      0 responses