Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drugs

just wondering what ya'll opinions are on drugs? -what drugs have your tried? what drugs you find good/bad? what drugs should be legal/illegal?

i've tried:

-weed
    -acid
    -alcahol
    -extacy
    -tobacco
    -coke

personally out of all of them, the only drug i found good or benefitial was MDMA. It took me to a whole new level of happiness, and opened my brain to a whole new level of thinking...(i was able to understand more about the universe than i could normally, and was able to write poetry that ordinarilly i wouldn't have.), and its the only drug i've done that hasn't left me with any side effects afterwards.

-i hate weed, because it leads to smoking tobacco (which is a harder drug...but never gets recognized as such)
    -acid was a horrible experience for me, left my paranoid as fuck.
    -alcahol has left me with killer hangovers.
    -and coke is fucked....+i hate the idea of snorting anything.
    "I'mma dedicate this album to everyone who cried when they killed Optimus Prime" -Murs

Love weed, dont smoke cigarettes so dont know what your talking about there.....
    enjoy alcohol & coke in small easy to manage doses.]
    x= is fun when I go to the beach for some reason.
    acid = never

but honestly weed should be legalized, it would destroy the drug industry but what the hey, it will save lives and lead to a better quality of life for all. Refusing to save lives in exchange for money is pretty sick but thats exactly what the government does to us by not legalizing weed. Plus its cruel and unusual punishment for a supposed free society. If alcohol is legal than weed should DEFINITELY be legal. Anywhere, anytime.
    One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

im an acid baby all the way

i used to smoke so much weed but i dont smoke that shit no more
      i still grow it and make money off it

ex is fun but not all the time with acid even better

mushrooms only at woodstock

cocaine only the purest of pure

cat fucking disgusting shit

mescaline watch fear and loathing

ketamine no fucking comment

herion only smoked it disgusting

mandrax in moderation

crack overrated

if weed is legalised we would be taxed i dont agree that it should be legalised

alcohol should be banned
      DOUBT WHOM YOU WILL BUT NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF

Comment

gdillinjah - what i mean by weed leading to tobacco smoking is that (at least in my experience) people mix it to smoke...so they get addicted to nicotine w/o realising....happened to so many of my friends.

Weed on its own on the other hand, i find completely harmless....i think its rediculous that its illegal, and cigarettes (a drug that kill millions world-wide) is legal.
        "I'mma dedicate this album to everyone who cried when they killed Optimus Prime" -Murs

Comment

dollahbillz, what you doin H and crack for man? that shits fucked...

but for real? u liked acid?...i fuckin hated it, tried two diff types of LSD, and they were both fucked for me.....everyone else seemed to love it tho..

first time we did it, we were at a video games arcade....and i thought the time crisis guy was commin out of the machine to kill me and shit...
          second time we did it, i though the cops were after me, and i thought my teeth were falling out...was fucked up (theres a reason for the teeth thing tho...i looked it up.... apparently LSD puts pressure on your gums, so my brain must have manifested them actually falling out...)

was fucked up...never doing that shit again

Comment

Originally posted by `Kman
            dollahbillz, what you doin H and crack for man? that shits fucked...

but for real? u liked acid?...i fuckin hated it, tried two diff types of LSD, and they were both fucked for me.....everyone else seemed to love it tho..

first time we did it, we were at a video games arcade....and i thought the time crisis guy was commin out of the machine to kill me and shit...
            second time we did it, i though the cops were after me, and i thought my teeth were falling out...was fucked up (theres a reason for the teeth thing tho...i looked it up.... apparently LSD puts pressure on your gums, so my brain must have manifested them actually falling out...)

was fucked up...never doing that shit again
            PLEASE I DONT NEED SOME FUCKIN COUNCELLING i dont inject herion and im no crackhead, YOU SEEM far TOO YOUNG TO BE DOING DRUGS, BUT IT BETTER TO START THEM YOUNGER SO YOU JUST GROW TO HATE THEM, ANYWAY WITH YOUR ACID STORY IT JUST SEEM LIKE YOU HAD A BAD TRIP, WHEN YOU TAKE ACID THE EFFECT IT HAs depends on the mood and enviroment u are in and the quality of the acid, you need to be with people you trust and in a safe place like at a house party or something and dont take too much, what kind of acid did you have? the only bad trip i have had was with this shit called "black acid" some evil fuckin shit, i was trippin out after watching hulk shit i just wanted my mind back it was fucked up, mushrooms once gave me a bad trip but like i say you got to be in the right place with the right people and have the right connections for excellent acid
            DOUBT WHOM YOU WILL BUT NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF

Comment

drugs are for pussys who can't handle life naturally. usually it starts out as just having fun but it ALWAYS evolves into addictions and stress coping devices. i've seen it first hand, i know what i'm talking about. fuck drugs. all of them.

Comment

Plastic, great post.

I drink socially (to get drunk usually) with friends and that is it. It is completely under my control and I prefer not to do it. I rarely even drank until I was 21, legal age. I never tried to smoke a cigerette and the smell disgusts me.

Like plastic said, drugs are primarily for bums and pussies with no life who need something extra to stimulate their mind. Personally, i'd rather save the hundreds of dollars wasted on drugs and cigerettes in order to go to a tropical island for a week. Whatever floats your boat.
                Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

I agree with Plastic and Bri. I drink occasionally, but very rarely. Even though my spouse smokes, it's disgusting, bleh. No drugs; drugs are bad. I have friends who've done drugs. Heck, I have friends that do drugs, and my husband was in treatment when he was younger. I just think that drugs are a horrible waste of time and money.
                  As for marijuana, well if you have a prescription for it, it isn't illegal, and you have it for a reason. I don't argue with that.
                  I guess it doesn't effect me one way or the other for the legalization issues of marijuana. I wouldn't do it either way.
                  Is love so fragile...
                  and the heart so hollow
                  Shatter with words...
                  impossible to follow
                  You're saying I'm fragile...I try not to be
                  I search only...for something I can't see

Comment

I think any drugs is bad,
                    also alcohol and cigs, but thet are used to be in out society.
                    Liquor does brings you to a diff stage like the other drugs,

BUT the other drugs, are way more bad to mention!
                    Yeah it brings you to a different level of happiness, and it is a fake one,
                    cause your problems will be bigger every time you take it.
                    It will not help you to get over problems, It wil give you more!

I had my share, and trust me, its an evil thing, don't wanna preach here tho.

anyway I can talk for hours about this topic, but I won't.
                    ...ALLES IS KUNST...

Today there will be no remorse at all,
                    Come what may.....!

Comment

I'll drink or smoke a joint every once and a while, but I'm not really that into it. Gets boring after a while anyway.

I think there are certain drugs that aren't social nightmares. Sure they probably cause some harm (in the form of drunk driving accidents, liver problems, lung problems, loss or productivity), but I think so-called 'soft' drugs should be legal. I don't exactly know which ones I'd consider soft, but it'd be the ones that aren't hopelessly addicting and that aren't going to have a huge negative impact on the health of the society. I think first of all there won't be a need for as many drug dealers, there'd be less of a chance of people falling in with drug dealers and moving onto hard shit. And there wouldn't be as many people having drugs fronted to them and getting hurt or killed for not being able to pay up. Sure it'd still exist with things like cocaine, but marijuana is very popular and making it legal I think would cut down on these dangers. America puts billions of dollars into the war on drugs, and it doesn't seem to have been that successful. The drugs still get through except with these laws we're having countless people ending up in jail on possession and distributing charges. I think it marijuana were legal we'd spend less money trying to stop it, have less people end up in jail for possession of a green plant, and have less people killed in (and weaken) cartels and involved in shady deals. And we can cut down on all this, AND spend less, by allowing people to smoke weed (which they do already anyway). Of course crimes committed while on a drug should be punished more than crimes committed without drugs. I think we can keep order and help our society by legalizing softer things such as marijuana.
                      Last edited by SlamboS; 02-23-2005, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Yeah I agree with you too. People always try to say 'it's not physically addicting' which is true but that doesn't mean it's not addicting at all. So when you quit, your hands don't start shaking, but so what? It doesn't make it any easier to decide not to do something that seems so fun. It's still psychologically addicting, and what psychological addiction consists of is mostly excuses. It's always an excuse (had a good day today, had a bad day today, had an uneventful day today, it makes me funnier, etc) to not stop. So I think that it's not completely bad like the government makes it out to be, but also it's not completely harmless like a few stoners try to make you think (makes you less motivated, just as bad for your lungs as cigarettes). So yeah you're right.

Comment

Drinking one or two beers at a party or wine at a dinner/special occasions like weddings is the only drug that can be taken in moderation imo.

Comment

i hate em all..No druggies 4 me!
                            Ruby<3z:
                            Oscarpmr,TheMan,Dozmin,Rog,timmy,@#$,Rilana,Stickz2004,Steve--o,civic,DJW,Realize,Crazyandproude,=W=,DrkAim,BiSONN,

Comment

I don't do any but weed needs to be legal.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 02-13-2021, 08:19 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post nicklloyd  
                              Started by nfggfaetyf, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses