The Arian Genocide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Arian Genocide

I don't know if this is news but I thought it was interesting. We have talked about this alot in school and seen some in TV but I don't think it's really getting the enough attention, most people in my class didn't even know about this.

Anyways, scientists is calculating that around the end of the year 2400/beginning of the year 2500, the arian race (which is also known as the white race) could face genocide, meaning there will be to few left of that race to multipy and therefore be whiped out when those last individuals die. By this time the native americans would already be gone.

This is apparently happening right now. They say that the white race will be a minority within the united states by year 2025. By then the same thing would have happend to the U.K.

But the number is decreasing even more rapidly on global scale. In isreal the Anti-Arian groups grow stronger while they canít compare to what power they have in the South Afrika, In less then three years they have killed over 2,000 of the 30,000 white boer farmes in South africa and the number is increasing. You can see a documentaion about that on msn:
    http://groups.msn.com/censorbugbear

All this is apparently a chain reaction from the first and second world war. The years before the first world war (Beginning of 1900), the Arians where competing of even being the majority in the world with the Asians, But the two wars (the first and the second) Involved all major white countries and left many many millions of people dead.

What do you think of this? I believe there are both black and white people on this board and I wanít both opinions.
    I havenít made up my mind yet but some people in my class said that it was good thing because he believed that there would be less wars.
    Any thoughts?

So is it good or bad and why?

Comment

Well, let me just say i severely doubt it.......and of course its a bad thing, any kind of genocide is a bad thing.

Comment

Yeah at first I thought it was bad ofcourse, but when I heard how people reacted to it it wasn't so clear. If whites is going to die off in a matter of hundreds years? I don't know, but I didn't know that we where THE smallest minority in the world (counting the native americans as aisans) that it could actually happened. It sounds kind of wierd.

Comment

I don't think they're gonna just die. I just think that people are hooking up with difference races, and its getting mixed up. I know tons of white trash bitches that have black kids, see them on the bus all the time.
          100ten%

Comment

haha..

Comment

yea, it isn't violent genocide, it is a result of breeding patterns

and the arian race is not synonymous with the white race, arians are blonde haired blue eyed white people, white people are known as caucasian
              Cause the ***** wear a kufi, it don't mean that he bright
              Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
              It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write

Comment

this is terrible fuckin news.. although i think arians first excelled mentally, i feel the white race wanted to pass on their greek heritige to the black culture, because (me speaking for the white race) want the black race to excell over any of them other races
                to bad, i hate

Comment

It's Aryan...

and also roughly the world's population is 85% non-caucasion, so yes white people are the minority

Comment

To be honest, I think it's fuckin' disgustin', white people have the same right for their race to survive as any other race or creed, and the fact that people would pass this by as just another thing is a tragedy
                    And the fact that "anti-aryan" groups are in the middle east and parts of Africa is fuckin' disgustin' an' all, you turn that on it's head, say there's an increase of "anti-black and Asian" groups in Europe and America, their would be fuckin' riots and that'd be from just white people, and to be honest, this makes me feel like I gotta spread my seed to keep my people alive, and what pisses me off more, a bit off topic, but the pricks that are white, but totally disrespect their own culture to embrace another, not to say embracin' other cultures is such a bad thing, but forgettin' your own and just fuckin' it off, is wrong in my eyes
                    www.myspace.com/treeuk

Comment

I have trouble caring about this issue. People are people, I frankly don't give a fuck what they look like.

Comment

I think it's a good thing, as long as it's not a intentional genocide.

What's happening to the white people in Africa is what they deserve, in my opinion. The Africans are taking back what is rightly theirs from people who essentially treated them as if they weren't even human. Seems more like a revolution than a genocide to me.

In 2400, will there be a lot of Asians with another racial group pulling up the minority? I personally would like to see everyone just turn a shade of brown, that would defeat racism altogether. Through interracial marriages, not genocide...

Comment

I stand by my posts that the most attractive women are swedish/german/austrian

Comment

Originally posted by MidwestSwing
                            I stand by my posts that the most attractive women are swedish/german/austrian
                            We can tell, you really like these types of women. Don't really know what the sterotypical swedish girl looks like though.
                            Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
                            Khalil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by RoyceDA59
                              I don't know if this is news but I thought it was interesting. We have talked about this alot in school and seen some in TV but I don't think it's really getting the enough attention, most people in my class didn't even know about this.

Anyways, scientists is calculating that around the end of the year 2400/beginning of the year 2500, the arian race (which is also known as the white race) could face genocide, meaning there will be to few left of that race to multipy and therefore be whiped out when those last individuals die. By this time the native americans would already be gone.

This is apparently happening right now. They say that the white race will be a minority within the united states by year 2025. By then the same thing would have happend to the U.K.

But the number is decreasing even more rapidly on global scale. In isreal the Anti-Arian groups grow stronger while they canít compare to what power they have in the South Afrika, In less then three years they have killed over 2,000 of the 30,000 white boer farmes in South africa and the number is increasing. You can see a documentaion about that on msn:
                              http://groups.msn.com/censorbugbear

All this is apparently a chain reaction from the first and second world war. The years before the first world war (Beginning of 1900), the Arians where competing of even being the majority in the world with the Asians, But the two wars (the first and the second) Involved all major white countries and left many many millions of people dead.

What do you think of this? I believe there are both black and white people on this board and I wanít both opinions.
                              I havenít made up my mind yet but some people in my class said that it was good thing because he believed that there would be less wars.
                              Any thoughts?

This strikes me as an under the radar Klan lecture. Their material is chock full of stuff just like this. How did the subject get brought up in your class and how is it relevant to your studies?
                              How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. -Reagan

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by alisahendel, Today, 12:44 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post alisahendel  
                              Started by Smilert, 01-30-2020, 08:51 AM