WWIII Is Upon Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWIII Is Upon Us

This is just my opinion so tell me what your opinion is.

Think about this, the war in Iraq has been going for a few years now and with recent reports of osama having nuclear weapons hidden in america do you think that maybe in a few years this could maybe lead to other major countries getting involved and then ending in WWIII or Armageddon?

I give it 5 years
    The Facebook

A larger war IS gonna break out. Though the question is if it's going to be WWIII or just another war like Vietnam (which almost caused WWIII by itself).

Though armageddon won't happend.

Comment

but think of this if countries like china and russia become involved then it can become a full out nuclear war which means bad news
      The Facebook

Comment

China is with us, as is Russia, England, France, Germany, and every powerful country on the planet. If a global confrintation broke out, it would be like a war between mice and men.

Only way I see WW3 happening is if China invades Taiwan and the United States defends Taiwan (which I think would be completly stupid). I do support a one China policy, and a little Island in the Pacific Ocean is not worth a massive World War. China has its problems (Tibet, Tiananmen Square), yet I support a one China policy when it has to do with Taiwan.

Comment

I'd support Taiwan as a part of a democratic China. Right now, Taiwan (a major financial hub) would take a step down if it joined China. However, Hong Kong seems to be working just fine last time I checked. I wanted Hong Kong to remain free of Chinese control.

WW3 wont break out under current circumstances. The world doesnt care about Iraq. It was a battle between America and Europe over world influence, not morals.
          Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
            China is with us, as is Russia, England, France, Germany, and every powerful country on the planet. If a global confrintation broke out, it would be like a war between mice and men.
            Ignorance is bliss. We will never see a war like the ones our grandparents fought, the war wont be on frontlines or behind bunkers, The war will be on mainstreet america. Sure it will appear that the good guys are winning but there really isnt anyway to fully elimante terrism because you never know where and when it will strike. I think what we will start to see if things get worse is suicide bombers that dont take years or months to plan an attack but rather we will see bombing that only took a couple days or even hours to plan, try to prevent that when you dont have any inteligence to tip you off about it.
            If I can kick drugs, I can deliver a baby

Charlie RIP
            LOST

Comment

I honestly doubt, under the current world political climate there is no reason to fear that WWIII would break out tomorrow. However I do believe that if things continue going the way they are, which is: terrorism hasn't calmed down regardless of what you think. Maybe it isn't so close to home, but the London Bombings were just a little tap on the shoulder to remind us that they're still around and kicking.

As it stands, and as the Bible stated over 2000 years ago- we're living in a time of Wars and Rumors of Wars. Now as it is, things are mostly political between Iran and the United States. First, I do believe if World War III happens it will be an end result of the massive conflicts of the Middle East. Now you look at how, Russia and Iran are developing a relationship- then you should know the obvious strong ties between Russia and China, as they are even doing joint-military excersises together. Take into consideration the United States' stance on Iran's nuclear capability, Iran and China also having a strong relationship through Iran's abundant oil deposits and we can see a sort of conflict begin to brew. Politically of course, peacefully. At first anyways.

Now, looking back. WWI was started by the assassination of a certain royalty, I could be wrong-spare me I'm only 17 and may be ignorant to that specific fact. WWII was with Hitler and his ideology. So knowing, we do learn somewhat from past mistakes it'd most probably take a new conflict for the spark of WWIII, or as I'd call it- =the world, in simple terms.

If ALL options are on the table at the present time, including military action against Iran then we must look back to a comment made by Russia, where it wouldn't hesitate to attack the United States. True the specific reason(if the US was harboring/had terrorist cells. Which it undoubtebly does, hiding somewhere- hence this Patriot Act.) is different, however Iran and Russia are getting closer by the moment as is China and Iran. Taking into consideration comments by a Chinese official/General(memory fades me on this, correct me if I'm wrong please.) where he spoke on a nuclear attack against the United States. Take into more consideration a recent news article citing, Chi Haotian, China's Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission speaking on biological attacks on the West(both Canada and the United States), as well as our good friends down under in Australia- one has to be careful in their next move.

I'm sure China is just waiting for a reason to enter conflict. I honestly would not put it past them.

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to accommodate future Chinese needs. He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

His chilling remarks boast of a recent survey of the Chinese public wherein upwards of eighty percent (80%) were willing to "shoot and kill women, children and prisoners of war" as part of such an effort.
              Would not even these actions lead to WWIII? Let alone, the Middle East conflict and the looming threat Iran could pose if it was nuclear capable?

Russian and American ties aren't as strong as they used to be. Putin has expressed the need of Russia to return to it's old days. Don't these kind of words from Putin himself, the Chinese Minister of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission words of biological attacks on our nations concern you? Or in the least set off a minor bell?

No terrorist warning should go shrugged off. No NUCLEAR ATTACK warning should go simply brushed aside. Regardless of your political standing, Democrat/Liberal or Republican/Conservative.

So, do I think WWIII is going to happen anytime soon, say the next few years? No. However I would never rule out any possibility, for all things are possible at this moment. Whatever the conflict, whenever it ocurrs, my friends we are living in a turning point of our history. So it is up to us truly, the Human race- black, white, brown, yellow- color does not matter. It is up to as a species of beings who rule and hold domain over this planet to decide where we will go into the coming years and decades. Do we want to move into a prosperous future, with a clean enviroment, less endangered species, less disease, less broken families and I mean the list goes on- or do we want to end it all with a nuclear war?

The choice is ours now in these turning point years of our existance... I pray we make the right one.

Comment

Armageddon? Not happening anytime soon..

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:27 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Deborahlanker  
                Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:16 AM
                0 responses