HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illegal Immigrants, good or bad for USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Immigrants, good or bad for USA?

Ok, I have been hearing this OVER and OVER again in the radio, and I hate how Bush is doing this!
    I for one am angry how Bush is LETTING these illegal immigrants INTO this country! In California these Mexicans can get FREE liscensing, NO TEST! Illegal immigrants are given MORE freedom than average Americans!

I have nothing against Mexicans, but I hate how there are so many illegals here. They don't pay taxes! I hate how this is happening!

USA should do like Isreal and wall off Mexico, make a biiiiiig wall, no one in or out without a passport.

We should also deport all illegal immigrants immediatly in my opinion.
    NOT a deucescoundral groupie(just happened that I picked this name and he picked that name even if it was before me).

Too much Michael Savage for you.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
      Too much Michael Savage for you.
      No, I have been thinking that since I understood it in my 4th and 5th grade classes, with 50% of the school being illegal immigrants, and each class teaching fluent spanish to communicate with "Those who cannot".
      NOT a deucescoundral groupie(just happened that I picked this name and he picked that name even if it was before me).

Comment

Your economy would be nothing without "illegal aliens" as you call them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuz-Deuz
          I have nothing against Mexicans, but I hate how there are so many illegals here. They don't pay taxes! I hate how this is happening!
          the government isn't anywhere near broke. politicians are richer than necessary. don't let anyone fool you.

USA should do like Isreal and wall off Mexico, make a biiiiiig wall, no one in or out without a passport.
          how about a 'biiiiiig' fence, no one in or out without a passport?!?!

how about deporting all worthless inhabitants of the usa?
          My other aliases:
          justp1ayin
          West
          Masai
          On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
          i seeth for a minute
          Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
          i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

Originally posted by TheMan
            the government isn't anywhere near broke. politicians are richer than necessary. don't let anyone fool you.

how about a 'biiiiiig' fence, no one in or out without a passport?!?!

how about deporting all worthless inhabitants of the usa?
            1. I do not care how rich the government is. But a US citizen who does not pay taxes gets jail. How about the Illegal Immigrants though? THEY DON'T NEED PASSPORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE "ENRICHING" OUR CULTURE!

There is a fence, but it is incomplete in areas, and in some areas you can stand on a car and get over it! It is complete bullshit!

That I can live with too, kick the bums out!

I am tired of seeing these illegals in here wherever we go. You know what? The Mexicans have a huge reputation of Drug Dealing, Car Theft, Gangs. Look at that! They are just bringing DIRT here!
            The legal ones I have no problem with, do what you want, "Your an American Citizen", but these Illegal ones are getting away with everything here!

Comment

Ok, I have been hearing this OVER and OVER again in the radio, and I hate how Bush is doing this!
              I for one am angry how Bush is LETTING these illegal immigrants INTO this country! In California these Mexicans can get FREE liscensing, NO TEST! Illegal immigrants are given MORE freedom than average Americans!

When are we as a people going to start thinking about what is right for the people of the world and not just for the people of the U.S.? Remember that we are leaving a legacy for our children and our children's children. The world is getting bigger with the global internet and the U.S. is going to lose in the long run if we do not wise up and realize we are not the only country in the world. Why do you think the people immigrate to our nation? They just want a chance at raising their family with a decent way of life. They want what you want. They are flesh and blood like you and have the same needs.

Also, our economy and way of life is a part of what is causing them to want to come here. U.S. corporations routinely use sweatshop labor to produce the goods and services we use every day. They outsource labor to countries where it is cheaper and people still live in and pick their food from garbage dumps.

I don't have any answer other than look into your heart to find what the real answer should be. What is the right thing to do?

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."

John Lennon

Comment

THEY DON'T NEED PASSPORTS BECAUSE THEY ARE "ENRICHING" OUR CULTURE!
                what the fuck are you talking about..

I am tired of seeing these illegals in here wherever we go.
                do they wear signs on their heads where you come from?

You know what? The Mexicans have a huge reputation of Drug Dealing, Car Theft, Gangs. Look at that!
                you faggot.
                My other aliases:
                justp1ayin
                West
                Masai
                On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
                i seeth for a minute
                Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
                i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

they take jobs other people won't do

I doubt this is a issue of "illegal aliens" just another reason to hate on minorities without actually saying "fuck *******s"

problem or not, conservatives want every chance to preach hate so they keep bringing up this issue

Comment

Originally posted by Meowomon
                    When are we as a people going to start thinking about what is right for the people of the world and not just for the people of the U.S.? Remember that we are leaving a legacy for our children and our children's children. The world is getting bigger with the global internet and the U.S. is going to lose in the long run if we do not wise up and realize we are not the only country in the world. Why do you think the people immigrate to our nation? They just want a chance at raising their family with a decent way of life. They want what you want. They are flesh and blood like you and have the same needs.

Also, our economy and way of life is a part of what is causing them to want to come here. U.S. corporations routinely use sweatshop labor to produce the goods and services we use every day. They outsource labor to countries where it is cheaper and people still live in and pick their food from garbage dumps.

I don't have any answer other than look into your heart to find what the real answer should be. What is the right thing to do?
                    Ok, I do not CARE if they come here, unless it is illegally, I mean, look. These people are coming here and getting a free liscence, no taxes, yet all the freedoms of an American citizen. They do not speak English usually, and do not make an attempt to learn. Our country will collapse if we keep contributing to them. Again, I do not hate minorities, my friends are mexican, but they speak english and are US citizens.

Most of the population here are illegal immigrants, it isn't even a minority where I am....

Conservatives are not preaching hate, the Liberals are anti-American usually and want to accomodate the Mexicans and Spanish and Italians and every other person who walks in here demanding we speak their language. If you went to Saudi Arabia would you DEMAND that they speak english for you? You would get locked up!

I think we need to stop allowing them in here. You know who else floods in with the Immigrants? Terrorists, terrorists fly in here plenty, blending in with the Mexican community, then BAM! Another 9/11 happens in California.

Comment

Illegal Immigrants, good or bad for USA?
                      It depends if you own a landscaping company.
                      or if you are an American born dude down on his luck and needs a shitty job.
                      the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                      Originally posted by MarshallArts
                      Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod
                          It depends if you own a landscaping company.
                          or if you are an American born dude down on his luck and needs a shitty job.
                          Yea, I hate how a lot of teenagers can't get a job because Mexicans have them and the teenagers expect the Mexicans to MOVE ASIDE.
                          I respect a lot of immigrants, they have the American dream, they come here and make it.

Comment

the solution:

make a task force with the resourses of all the Unions to crack down on employers who hire illegals.
                            the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                            Originally posted by MarshallArts
                            Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Yeah, let's just lock em out like some big dog pen.. Just build a fence around the rest of the world.

Hey, maybe we could make travelling here against the law, and we could start practicing canibalism too, we could rape the third world, we could raise them as livestock.

and we won't even call them "humans" anymore, it is politically incorrect, they could only be referred to as "lesser-thans" (i dont know a good word for that), and we could just treat them like the inferiors they are.

We wouldn't have ANY culture in this country except for the American Way, nothing else would be allowed and it would be prohibited. anything but hamburgers, white skin, and popcorn would be forbidden. being healthy would be against the law and you'd be exiled.

sweet..
                              Last edited by w.i.m.; 08-24-2005, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:26 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Michenldlsan, 06-19-2019, 12:39 AM
                              5 responses