HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REAL STORY ABOUT IRAQ (politically minded only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL STORY ABOUT IRAQ (politically minded only)

After 9/11, The Bush Doctrine stated America would no longer wait to be attacked. Rather, we would attack our enemies before they struck us at home. This is why we are in Iraq, Bush was not going to let Sadaam develop his rogue nation any further. Anybody who thinks we should sit back and wait to be attacked did not lose a loved one in the 9/11 attacks. Bush has never stated that Al-Queda and Sadaam were teaming together to harm the United States. What he said is that America would not sit back and wait to be attacked. That is the link between Sadaam and Al-Queda. The 9/11 attacks forced the US to go on the offensive.

Iraq was obviously a threat. Sadaam actively sought uranium from Africa and was not allowing UN weapon inspectors into the country. When UN inspectors are not allowed access, obviously grim conclusions will be drawn. We all know Sadaam had weapons of mass destruction, because he used them (mustard gas) to kill over 1,000,000 of his own people, most of them being Kurds. Moreover, the CIA, British MI6, and Russian KGB all told Bush that Sadaam had WMD. Was Bush supposed to disregard the top three intelligence sources in the world?

Also, to all you die-hard liberals, John Kerry and Bill Clinton are on public record saying Sadaam had WMD. So don't play the partisan game. Furthermore, the most prominent democrats at the time, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton, voted for the war. In fact, Congress passed the war resolution unanimously. Thus, this is a war supported by constituents across the nation.

This is also a war supported by many nations. Currently there are 32 nations in Iraq, fighting to protect Iraqis and American security. How many nations were in the original Gulf War? 29. That is right, more nations are supporting this war than the original one.

Here is another thing to consider. Sadaam violated Resolution 1441 along with 13 other UN resolutions. If we would have allowed him to be in violation, what is the point of the UN? The UN means nothing unless the resolutions are enforced.

Finally, let us take a look at the role the US plays abroad. Let us start with WW2. If it was not for America, the continent of Europe would be speaking German right now. When a country needs liberation, who is called? The US. When there is a tsunami, who is called? THE US. Who funds 80% of the United Nations? The US. Who gives more global aid than the rest of the world combined? The US~

*Waits for vicious liberal attacks*
    -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
    ~Socrates~

saddam had to be taken out; all these liberal dimwits are out of their minds. when you're in a fist fight do you wanna swing first to make sure they cant get you, or are you gonna let 'em get the 1st shot and punk ya ass?? They call it pre-emptive for a reason, namean?!

Comment

SADDAMN WAZ A HUGE THREAT TO AMERICA. UR A STUPID DEM LIB IF U THINK DIFFERENT

DIDNT YOU SEE THE PICTURES OF THE WMDS? I DID N THEY LOOKED CRAZY

they hid them in syria dont believe the Communist News Network lies!!!

Comment

we have to invade Iran next or their nuclear proliferation will come and bite us in the ass... i wonder what these dumbass liberal faggots will have to say then with the radiation leaving them even more retarded and their skin decaying and shit!

and after Iran... we can move on to Syria to locate these weapons of mass destruction, which by than will probably have been moved to Saudia Arabia which will be our the following target after Syria..man I blame Bush not for attacking Iraq but for not ATTACKING IT SOON ENOUGH!!!

Last edited by Cryptic; 08-27-2005, 09:32 PM.

Comment

lol wat about Franse? LOL!!1

Comment

Attacking Iran, North Korea, and possibly Syria... will benefit the entire world.

May the next president be as bold as Bush

*wink*
            Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

They offer no solutions in dealing with those country's.

Comment

naturally, because they are democrats, and can only scrutinize. democrats spend 95% of the time thinking about how to discredit bush and the other republicans who are stomping on them in the polls, and 5% of the time actually offering ideas to an intelligent discussion.
                Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

^^^^^ Absolutely, and let me give you a few examples.

Terrorism: Bush continues to use his preemptive doctrine. Democrats only criticize

Social Security: Bush recommends private accounts. Democrats only criticize

The Border: Bush wants a guest worker program. Democrats only criticize

Prescription Drugs: Bush implemented discount vouchers. Democrats only criticize

The Economy: Bush implements Economic Stimulus Package. Democrats only criticize

Education: Bush enacts No Child Left Behind program. Democrats only criticize

And liberals wonder why their party is depleting. Democrats only attack attack attack; they offer no alternative nor substantive plans of their own. Americans are becoming wise to this; and this is why the Democrats have lost the last three elections (including midterm).
                  ~Socrates~

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
                    SADDAMN WAZ A HUGE THREAT TO AMERICA. UR A STUPID DEM LIB IF U THINK DIFFERENT

DIDNT YOU SEE THE PICTURES OF THE WMDS? I DID N THEY LOOKED CRAZY

they hid them in syria dont believe the Communist News Network lies!!!

WERD DAWG!!!

I find it funny how if you dispute the Iraq war you are labelled as a 'gay liberal' or some stupid shit. When really, I don't think it is a party issue. The fucking liberals would have gone to Iraq anyway, the bad shit would still be going on. Its more of a factor of common sense if anything. Iraq had nothing to do with this so called 'terror' attack 9/11. Use the brain you were supplied with at birth, and wake the fuck up.
                    "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                    - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

...but I already took the blue pill

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_Shady
                        Iraq was obviously a threat. Sadaam actively sought uranium from Africa and was not allowing UN weapon inspectors into the country.
                        Typical war-mongering, right-wing spin. For a start Niger, the country that British "intelligence" linked to Iraq, categorically denied these allegations of uranium trading. If you cared to research how the British formed their conclusions you would understand it was only due to an Iraqi delegate meeting the Niger government. That was all. Period.

Why were the Iraqis meeting the Niger government? For free trade, due to the horrid Western sanctions implaced on Iraq in the 90's. Iraq sent many delegates to Africa, for this purpose only.

When UN inspectors are not allowed access, obviously grim conclusions will be drawn.
                        The UN weapons inspectors were denied access after Iraqi Secret Service found out that these U.N. men were simply Washington spies. Illegal.

If you cared to listen to the UN inspectors you would hear the argument that Iraqi had no weapons of mass destruction. Of course, you being war-mongering philistine, could care less.

We all know Sadaam had weapons of mass destruction, because he used them (mustard gas) to kill over 1,000,000 of his own people, most of them being Kurds.
                        1,000,000 people? What Rupert Murdoch outlet did you read that bullshit from?

What about the 1,000,000 (from UNICEF) people that died directly during American led sanctions?

Moreover, the CIA, British MI6, and Russian KGB all told Bush that Sadaam had WMD. Was Bush supposed to disregard the top three intelligence sources in the world?
                        The intelligence was bullshit as has been proven countless times.

Here is another thing to consider. Sadaam violated Resolution 1441 along with 13 other UN resolutions. If we would have allowed him to be in violation, what is the point of the UN? The UN means nothing unless the resolutions are enforced.
                        Oh I agree with you here. But are we forgetting the countless resolutions passed against American imperialist lackeys? Israel, Turkey, Morocco, Croatia, Armenia, Russia, India, Pakistan, Indonesia, etc.

It should be noted that the United States, both under Republican and Democrat government, constantly played a key role in blocking the majority of resolutions being enforced.

Finally, let us take a look at the role the US plays abroad. Let us start with WW2.
                        Why start with WW2, America had been intervening, invading and imperializing countries since the start of the 20th century.

If it was not for America, the continent of Europe would be speaking German right now.
                        Hogwash. The Soviet Union liberated Europe and took the most burden.

Of course you being an adherent of rightist psuedo-history, neglects all the important facts of WW2.
                        Last edited by | K Y L E |; 08-27-2005, 11:46 PM.

Comment

^^^We all know how prosperous the Niger economy is~ LMAO.

The rest of your rhetoric can be found on the Dennis Kucinich website~~~

I do appreciate the critique, for debate is what politics is all about~~~
                          ~Socrates~

Comment

Originally posted by Dublo7
                            WERD DAWG!!!

I find it funny how if you dispute the Iraq war you are labelled as a 'gay liberal' or some stupid shit. When really, I don't think it is a party issue. The fucking liberals would have gone to Iraq anyway, the bad shit would still be going on. Its more of a factor of common sense if anything. Iraq had nothing to do with this so called 'terror' attack 9/11. Use the brain you were supplied with at birth, and wake the fuck up.
                            Please, 'Democrats'. It kills me when people call Democrats liberals, cause I'm really liberal. 2#:-(

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
                              Please, 'Democrats'. It kills me when people call Democrats liberals, cause I'm really liberal. 2#:-(
                              Woops my bad. I was meant to write "The Democrats would have gone to Iraq anyway..."
                              hehe
                              "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                              - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Michenldlsan, 06-19-2019, 12:39 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post davidwalker4152  
                              Started by qgjaplgs, Today, 06:11 AM