Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush and his vacations

What's up with this?

Everytime I catch the news, it always say something about Bush being on vacation or he'll be doing something when he gets off vacation.

Today it was something like "Bush had to cut his vacation short because of the hurricane"

Does this guy ever work? lol

BTW this isn't supposed to be too serious, just trying to get away from all the "REPENT or go to hell" and "cutting off dick skin is evil" threads...just a simple happy discussion about the silly guy in the white house

I don't think his vacations are like most peoples. When he is in Crawford, they call it a vacation. He usually meets with foreign leaders and travels around the country giving speech's. His "Vacation" officially ends Friday, but he has spent the last week speaking in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and California.

On a side note though, I read somewhere that Bush is the only President in the last like 80 years to not visit San Franciso. He is visited all of the top 20 most populated city's in the US except San Francisco. He is in California today, but has no plans to visit the city. Wonder why...

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
      I don't think his vacations are like most peoples. When he is in Crawford, they call it a vacation. He usually meets with foreign leaders and travels around the country giving speech's. His "Vacation" officially ends Friday, but he has spent the last week speaking in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and California.
      He is by far the most rested bad president ever... and he still has time to be the the worst pesident in history!
      On a side note though, I read somewhere that Bush is the only President in the last like 80 years to not visit San Franciso. He is visited all of the top 20 most populated city's in the US except San Francisco. He is in California today, but has no plans to visit the city. Wonder why...
      He's the kind of "uniter, not a divider" who hates "liberals"?
      the last vet.before everyone got vetted
      Originally posted by MarshallArts
      Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Lots of gay people?

He doesn't approve of them and they don't approve of him. No reason to go there.

Comment

When you are the leader of the free world, there are no days off~
          -One knows everything, when he realizes he knows nothing-
          ~Socrates~

Comment

Hes not my leader
            If I can kick drugs, I can deliver a baby

Charlie RIP
            LOST

Comment

If you accuse Bush of being on vacation and not doing his job, you are a conspiracy theorist.

We all know that Bush is in his Crawford home working on ways to make sure that oil prices go down, Katrina disaster gets taken care of, and the Iraq war is a success.

lol

Comment

Bush is going on so many vacations that hippies are now telling him to get a job.

ZINGER!

Comment

His "vacation" is simply a word used to describe him working from out of his home during August. It makes sense, since congress goes on a "recess" in August and Washingotn is virtually empty - his vacation is timed to coincide with the working hours of the legislative branch.

While in Crawford he holds meetings and gives speeches, which he did almost every single day of the month. He spoke in 5 states in about 6 days.

Like any human, he deserves vacation. Unfortunately as the leader of the USA he doesnt really get any of those, so god forbid he work from his home instead of a CIA infested terror target.
                  Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Originally posted by ZoG
                    What's up with this?

Everytime I catch the news, it always say something about Bush being on vacation or he'll be doing something when he gets off vacation.

Today it was something like "Bush had to cut his vacation short because of the hurricane"

Does this guy ever work? lol

BTW this isn't supposed to be too serious, just trying to get away from all the "REPENT or go to hell" and "cutting off dick skin is evil" threads...just a simple happy discussion about the silly guy in the white house
                    the faggot is the one who caused the hurricane
                    FUCK YOU BITCH!!!! YEA YOU

Comment

Yo seroiusly man GEORGE BUSH IS THE REASON FOR HURRICANE KATRINA! THis man is running the world I can't beleive he is that stupid that he would cause this hurricane. THis bastard needs to be impeaced! How could he do this to New Orleans its such a good city. Why cant he do it to Syria. I mean the guy is on vacation and causing people to die and homes to be distroyed. ANd the stupid republican lead congress let Bush make this hurricane. He is probably so stupid that he was trying to make it hit crawford TX and destroy Cindy Shehans camp, but he is such an idiot that he missed and hit too far east! He must of got a C in hurricane causing too!
                      DOWN WITH THE TYRICANICAL HURRICANE MAKER!!!!
                      GoodGameTV.com

Comment

Bush didn't cause the hurricane.

His war had our National Gaurd to be thousands of miles away.

His policy has driven oil prices to crisis level, now they are going to exceed that.

His policy has has put us in a recorded deficit... it'll be along time before we recover from this.

I wish we had a better leader at time like this, and everyday as a matter of fact.
                        Last edited by reservoirGod; 08-31-2005, 11:19 PM.
                        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod
                          Bush didn't cause the hurricane.

His war had our National Gaurd to be thousands of miles away.

His policy has driven oil prices to crisis level, now they are going to succeed that.

His policy has has put us in a recorded deficit... it'll be along time before we recover from this.

I wish we had a better leader at time like this, and everyday as a matter of fact.
                          RFK Jr. said Bush caused Katrina.

Also, only 15% of our military is in Iraq and Afghanistan. No need to keep saying "Our troops are in Iraq and cant fight another possible conflict in another area." because it is not true.

Also, do you really believe Bush is the worst President in American history? Are you willing to back that up if you really believe George W. Bush is the worse American President in history.

Comment

Didn't Bush just cut hurricane funding for New Orleans?
                            Last edited by #1GROUPIEBITCH!; 08-31-2005, 11:37 PM.

Comment

RFK Jr. said Bush caused Katrina.
                              so. he's wrong obivously.
                              Also, only 15% of our military is in Iraq and Afghanistan. No need to keep saying "Our troops are in Iraq and cant fight another possible conflict in another area." because it is not true.
                              Some one can look it up for me... but, what percentage is the national gaurd is in these countries?
                              1% is too much.

Also, do you really believe Bush is the worst President in American history? Are you willing to back that up if you really believe George W. Bush is the worse American President in history.
                              he's by far the worst in my lifetime... and since he's the only horrible president to be a two termer, I'm confident it won't even be a debate in 2008.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by basketballeven, 11-24-2020, 02:28 PM
                              6 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post basketballeven  
                              Started by Madeline, Today, 02:50 AM
                              1 response