X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reservoirGod
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoType
    I don't think his vacations are like most peoples. When he is in Crawford, they call it a vacation. He usually meets with foreign leaders and travels around the country giving speech's. His "Vacation" officially ends Friday, but he has spent the last week speaking in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and California.
    He is by far the most rested bad president ever... and he still has time to be the the worst pesident in history!
    Originally posted by StereoType
    On a side note though, I read somewhere that Bush is the only President in the last like 80 years to not visit San Franciso. He is visited all of the top 20 most populated city's in the US except San Francisco. He is in California today, but has no plans to visit the city. Wonder why...
    He's the kind of "uniter, not a divider" who hates "liberals"?

Leave a comment:

• StereoType
    replied
    I don't think his vacations are like most peoples. When he is in Crawford, they call it a vacation. He usually meets with foreign leaders and travels around the country giving speech's. His "Vacation" officially ends Friday, but he has spent the last week speaking in Utah, Idaho, Arizona, and California.

On a side note though, I read somewhere that Bush is the only President in the last like 80 years to not visit San Franciso. He is visited all of the top 20 most populated city's in the US except San Francisco. He is in California today, but has no plans to visit the city. Wonder why...

Leave a comment:

• ZoG
    started a topic Bush and his vacations

Bush and his vacations

What's up with this?

Everytime I catch the news, it always say something about Bush being on vacation or he'll be doing something when he gets off vacation.

Today it was something like "Bush had to cut his vacation short because of the hurricane"

Does this guy ever work? lol

BTW this isn't supposed to be too serious, just trying to get away from all the "REPENT or go to hell" and "cutting off dick skin is evil" threads...just a simple happy discussion about the silly guy in the white house

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by saykat, Today, 01:57 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post saykat
by saykat

Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 11:19 AM
0 responses