Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SlamboS
    replied
    they are comparing the destruction of the city to hiroshima... obviously hiroshima killed many many more people, but the comparison is made because just about the entire city is leveled

Leave a comment:

• TheWalrus
    replied
    I didn't read most of this thread but I need one question answered.

Originally posted by reservoirdog
    Everyday we watch as Iraq and the good ol' USA go down hill while all the other industrized countries pass us by.
    Please tell me WHAT industrialized country is passing us by? Can you name ANY??????

Canada? No!

Britain? No

Germany? No

France? No

Japan? No

Netherlands? No

China? No.

Res, you say a lot of dumb shit mixed in with your witty comments and occasional smart replies. But what the fuck were u smoking when you said this?

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    I like what this kid said in another thread.
    Originally posted by Troll
    USA is a superpower.. we have MASSIVE amounts of food, and we can't get supplies to people in our own fucking country? Well atleast Bush can spend billions more killing 2 insurgents, or he can go back on vaction.

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    that stereotype kid ranked JR. 3 ahead of his daddy.

what did his dad do that was that bad for Christ 's Sake?

I mean besides the ressesion and puking in the lap of the Japanese PM.

Leave a comment:

• Depth
    replied
    you cant rank bush anywhere, not for at least 10 years. All those other presidents can be looked back on in hinsight bush is just a failiure at the moment, we will have to wait and see just how much off one he really was

Leave a comment:

• TheMan
    replied
    *****'s reaction to katrina is priceless, what a fuck.

Leave a comment:

• StereoType
    replied
    Originally posted by reservoirGod
    I don't really care if your top three were Democrats (even though FDR and give em' hell Harry did deserve the top 2) Bush is the worst president ever and that fact will be undebatable in time.
    you played some Monday quarterbacking on three incidents on clinton...
    there isn't enough bandwidth on here to cover everything Bush has done wrong in the last 5 years.
    Bush is not going to be put down as the worst President ever. I can say for 100% fact that any neutral Presidential Historian will not rank Bush #43 on any list.

Again, my top three Presidents on that list are Democrats. It shows that I can give a President credit for doing good things, even if he has a ( D ) next to his name.

Also, I did not Monday morning quarterback Clinton. Have you read his book? He says that one of the biggest mistakes of his Presidency was not sending troops into Rwanda. If he had finished the job in Afghanistan, the odds of 9/11 happening would of decreased (I'm not saying an invasion would of stopped 9/11, but the odds of it being carried out would have dropped). Also, he sent troops into Somalia and handled the Black Hawk Down situation poorly. That was a mistake.

Tell me where Bush has messed up in the last 5 years? His aproach to Al-Queda has worked better than Clintons. His aproach to Saddam Hussien has worked better than CLintons. His aproach to Iran and North Korea has worked better than Clintons. His aproach to the Isreali-Palestine situation has worked better than Clintons as well. Education is better under Bush, ALL US Citizens have received tax cuts, Air emmissions are down since Bush took office, and unemployment is at 5%. Bush's agenda is working and serving the American people, that is why a majority (something CLinton never got) re-elected him to a second term.

Leave a comment:

• stuntb8
    replied
    he's gotta be oneof the wosts yet, bill clinton was pretty gay, but i have no say in thin im canadian

Leave a comment:

• Kegz
    replied
    Bush just finished a 5 week vacation.

Before that, he was on vacation in April.

He takes more vacation than any American President before him.

Leave a comment:

• ZoG
    replied
    Originally posted by #1GROUPIEBITCH!
    I heard some idiot on Fox news compare this hurricane to Hiroshima.

typical...

I think according to Fox News one american life is equal to 100 Japanese lives(or insert any minority fox news hates here).

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    I don't really care if your top three were Democrats (even though FDR and give em' hell Harry did deserve the top 2) Bush is the worst president ever and that fact will be undebatable in time.
    you played some Monday quarterbacking on three incidents on clinton...
    there isn't enough bandwidth on here to cover everything Bush has done wrong in the last 5 years.

Leave a comment:

• StereoType
    replied
    why don't you just put Jr. @ #1 above FDR, Harry S and JFK?
    it doesn't matter anyway.

Everyday we watch as Iraq and the good ol' USA go down hill while all the other industrized countries pass us by.

while you, bri and the other "smart" kids explain to us how everything that has happend to us in the last 5 years (all bad shit, nothing good) is Clinton's fault.
    You notice that my top three Presidents on that list are all Democrats. Also, I dont blame Clinton for everything and rank him quite high on that list. I think the way he handled many foreign-policy decisions were bad, but he handled some in a good way as well. I think he did the right things with going to war in Bosnia, sending troops into Haiti, and using military action against Saddam Hussein in 1993 and 1998. Clinton did many things wrong though, he should have...

1. Finished the job in the "Black Hawk Down" situation

2. Sent troops into Rwanda to stop the mass killing.

3. Invaded Afghanistan after Al-Queda bombed the US Embassy's.

I think over-all he was not too bad of a President. Not the best, but not the worse.

Also, to answer your National Guard question, I am not sure on the exact percent of National Guard units being used in Iraq and Afghanistan but I know it is more than 1%. We have plenty of National Guardsmen available for disasters though, there are already many people in the Navy, Coast Guard, and National Gaurd helping in the hurricane situation.

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    Someone can look it up for me... but, what percentage is the national gaurd is in these countries?
    1% is too much.
    anybody find this yet?

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    why don't you just put Jr. @ #1 above FDR, Harry S and JFK?
    it doesn't matter anyway.

while you, bri and the other "smart" kids explain to us how everything that has happend to us in the last 5 years (all bad shit, nothing good) is Clinton's fault.

Leave a comment:

• reservoirGod
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoType
    So he is worse than Lyndon Johnson (Vietnam War), Herbert Hoover (Great Depression) and Woodrow Wilson (World War 1). Ask any historian if Bush is worse than these guys, and they will laugh at you. Here is how I rank the Presidents from 1900 to present (In order of Worst to Best) ...

Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
    Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
    Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
    Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
    William Howard Taft (1909-1913)
    Charles Fairbanks (1905-1909)
    Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
    Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
    Gerald Ford (1974-1977)
    George Bush (1989-1993)
    Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
    Richard Nixon (1969-1974)
    George W. Bush (2001- )
    Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
    Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
    Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
    John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
    Harry S Truman (1945-1953)
    Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
    Thanks for showing what a hopeless cause people like you are, stereotype.

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by CrySmile, Today, 12:47 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post CrySmile  
Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 06:25 AM
3 responses