HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Thompson was working on WTC collapse story before mysterious sudden death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Thompson was working on WTC collapse story before mysterious sudden death

Alexander Pope in a prose convertible

By PAUL WILLIAM ROBERTS

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hunter telephoned me on Feb. 19, the night before his death. He sounded scared. It wasn't always easy to understand what he said, particularly over the phone, he mumbled, yet when there was something he really wanted you to understand, you did. He'd been working on a story about the World Trade Center attacks and had stumbled across what he felt was hard evidence showing the towers had been brought down not by the airplanes that flew into them but by explosive charges set off in their foundations. Now he thought someone was out to stop him publishing it: "They're gonna make it look like suicide," he said.....

http://www.onlinejournal.com/Comment...2105mazza.html
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servl...rce_login=true
    http://www.reopen911.org/Thompson%20killed.htm

seriously

we(peoeple like you and me) already know what happened (and like i said the 3rd plane that landed in the woods was supposed to land in the pentagon wich never happened even tho they say a plane crashed there)

i love these threads your posting lately
    they entertain me about as much as storys about ketamine @ erowit

Comment

Originally posted by TommyClocker
      (and like i said the 3rd plane that landed in the woods was supposed to land in the pentagon wich never happened even tho they say a plane crashed there)
      Originally posted by Payne
      No, that doesn't make sense. It was probably because they wanted the planes to crash much closer together than they did because of the outrageous lack of response the first three planes recieved. If that Flight hit it's target ALL THAT TIME after the other three, it would have been unexplainable even to people like Stereotype. So I think Flight 93 was shot down because of this...

Also 7 out of the "19 hijackers" named by the FBI are still alive. "Osama Bin Laden" and "19 hijackers" merely became the official story not by evidence but by constant repitition... from what I've heard on the news and research I don't understand the "terrorists" who trained on tiny planes at flying schools could take controls of the 767s and able to hit their targets so accurately. It's highly possible that there were terrorists on board who believed they were involved in a hijack but the control of the plane was lost to remote control technology.

If it was possible to fly a plane remote-controlled and blow it up over Cuba via radio signals 40 YEARS ago (from the Government's own documents... see Operation Northwoods) than what happened on 9/11 was most likely your modern day Operation Northwoods.

Comment

^^ oh sorry if youve posted this before

but seriously remember when they said a plane crashed in the pentagon??
        they never explained what had happened there
        so that would make it 4 hijacked planes in total if we would believe their story?

Comment

yes there is a lot of unanswered questions... like why the FBI confiscated the videotape from the building that had survaillance cameras pointed toward the where the plane had crashed; i don't understand why they would do that when it would be the perfect proof that a plane indeed did crash into pentagon

Comment

haha yes but it would also be the perfect proof that no plane landed there

man someone needs to question those rescue workers there
            but than again those work for the pentagon probably and cant or wont say anything

Comment

Or they've been forced to remain silent.

Comment

i'll have to take this into personal interest and investigate it futher, well atleast to whatever extent that it may be possible at my expense. I had alot of respect fot Thompson and if theres truth to be told surrounding his 'suicide', i'd like to read more into it
                I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

yeah i read about it

it's really strange how he killed himself after being on the phone with his wife, he said hang on

and he never came back to the phone

honestly who kills himself while talking on the phone?

Comment

he should've been more specific with the 'hold on'..... like 'hold on i hear something'..... (shots fired)..... that'd clear things up
                    I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

"It was very loving. It was not a panic, or ugly, or freaky," Thompson's wife, Anita Thompson, said Thursday night in her first spoken comments since the icon's death Sunday. "It was just like Hunter wanted. He was in control here."

Anita Thompson also echoes the comments that have been made by Hunter Thompson's son and daughter-in-law: That her husband's suicide did not come from the bottom of the well, but was a gesture of strength and ultimate control made as his life was at a high-water mark.

"This is a triumph of his, not a desperate, tragic failure," Anita Thompson said by phone, recounting that she was sitting in her husband's chair he called his catbird seat in the Rockies.

She added: "He lived a beautiful life and he lived it on his own terms, all the way from the very beginning to the very end."
                      http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

On February 25, the Associated Press “Thompson shot self while talking with wife”. (Or in the Star Tribune: “Hunter Thompson shot himself while wife listened on phone, she says”.)

According to the AP report, “She said her husband had asked her to come home from a health club so they could work on his weekly ESPN column — but instead of saying goodbye, he set the telephone down and shot himself.”

Hey baby, why don’t you come home so you can work on my ESPN column with me and excuse me just a minute, I’m going to put down the phone and shoot myself.

According to the article, “Thompson said she heard a loud, muffled noise, but didn’t know what had happened. ‘I was waiting for him to get back on the phone,’ she said. (Her account to Rocky Mountain News reporter Jeff Kass is slightly different: ‘I did not hear any bang,’ she told Kass. She added that Thompson’s son, who was in the house at the time, believed that a book had fallen when he heard the shot, according to Kass’ report.)”

That's the report, you decide. In the context above, Thompson is having a routine conversation with his wife. He is not distressed. Suddenly he puts down the phone. She hears a “muffled noise,” she says. She says it’s not a “bang”. Thompson’s son was in the house and thought he heard a book fall.

I don't know how his wife has all these different accounts of what happened...

But he was working on a such story about the WTC collapse and to mention the interview with Mike O'Regan in August 2002, that shows Thompson pointing the finger at the White House in regard to who would benefit from 9/11, who had the means, motive and opportunity. As in other cases, he expresses restraint in terms of talking about it in public.
                        Last edited by Cryptic; 09-01-2005, 01:22 PM.

Comment

If what Alex Jones is saying was true, he would be killed by now. He is the biggest voice out there, the government would of killed him by now.

Comment

who said anything about alex jones?

Comment

Hunter Thompson was also paid to video tape some shit in bohemian grove. It's disgusting what I've heard.

I highly doubt Thompson killed himself.
                              "Say what you will about the sweet miracle of unquestioning faith, I consider a capacity for it terrifying and absolutely vile."
                              - Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by gbnttorfda, Today, 01:12 AM