HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N.O. Mayor failed his people! He is no Giuliani!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.O. Mayor failed his people! He is no Giuliani!

Read all of this (and the links) if you feel like learning something the mainstream doesn't tell you:

Repulicans are trying to get a real man incharge of helping these people recover. New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin let his people down. He did not even follow his evacuation plan (Found here: http://www.cityofno.com/portal.aspx?portal=46&tabid=26 ) Specifically:
    "Major population relocations resulting from an approaching hurricane or similar anticipated disaster, caused the City of New Orleans Office of Emergency Preparedness to develop a specific Hurricane Emergency Evacuation Standard Operating Procedures, which are appended to the Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan.
    The SOP is developed to provide for an orderly and coordinated evacuation intended to minimize the hazardous effects of flooding, wind, and rain on the residents and visitors in New Orleans. The SOP provides for the evacuation of the public from danger areas and the designations of shelters for evacuees."
    So instead of blaming people and cursing them out, why dont we just help the fuckin people who need help. Its great how bodies are still floating face down and the liberal nagin bastards are trying to point fingers at the wrong people! Do they ever shut up?

Gop wants Guiliani:
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...3/101957.shtml
    GoodGameTV.com

Ray Nagin is meating with Bush on this situation. Work is being done, yet Nagin needs to stop the partisan attacks and try to work with the President in quickly and effectivly solving this crises.

Comment

NO

two things....

first the Mayor requested funding for the infrastructure of the levee system to help prevent a flood, which Bush cut funding too just recently

next, you guys really dont understand that OUR POLLUTION is causing GLOBAL WARMING. WE STEROID THE INSTENSITY OF KATRINA. its true. Bush the biggest fuckin idiot in the world to think theres a debate among scientists about global warming. NO. theres no debate among scientists about global warming, just like theres no debate about evolution. the only debate against global warming are from oil companies. warm water starts hurricanes. and the gulf of Mexico was two degrees higher than normal. the earth is one degree higher than average from just a century ago. our ozone layer is 40% thinner than it was 40 years ago. Bush will always take sides with the oil companies, and pretend like global warming is an issue that we still need to research. why? is fuckin obvious, his people dont stand to gain if bush acknowledges that our pollution is going to self-destruct the human race if we dont change. theres been 30 years of experiments proving the reality of global warming, and its real. and it will only get worse. if Bush would've invested in alternate sources of oil years ago, hybrid cars would be the way of the future. we could be going to mcdonalds and filling up our gas tanks with vegetable oil YEARS AGO.

and as far as im concern, the local, state, and federal government all share a burden in failing the people. BUT Mayor Ray Nagin was on the frontlines day one. he didnt wait 7 mins in a classroom after the storm hit, he was beggin for reinforcements and resources from minute one. Bush was on AN HISTORIC NUMBER OF PRESIDENTIAL VACATIONS all the way up to the fifth day. Bitch Dick Cheney was still in the whitest city on the planet in Casper Wyoming up until Saturday. our government doesnt care about poor, black people in New Orlearns bottomline. THE ONLY REASON BUSH DID ANYTHING IS FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS. his whole presidency is based on public relations not for serving the people of the United States. New Orleans is now a city of corpses. a graveyard. and people were dying while Bush was on vacation. Bush shouldve shut down all airlines and told every plane, military helicopter, greyhound buses to get their asses to New Orleans and save as many people as possible.

Fidel Castro offered 1000 nurses and 26 tons of medical supplies immediately, and the U.S. should've offered a million times as much from DAY ONE.

look, of course republicans will turn this disaster into some kind of debate. and its not. Bush failed, he failed. he's the biggest failure in the history of the United States and history will show....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

The mayor is being a great leader, everyone loves to blame someone else, especially on this board. nobody understands what a disaster is and how little control people can have in the face of them. the mayor of n.o. is doing a great job and his best, if he gets attacked now, it's because he attacked bush.

Comment

i mean seriously. at least an apology from Bush. i mean where does the buck stop in this adminstration? the least he could do is apologize, not to the media, not to people like me, but to those victims on the gulf shore. Anderson Cooper said their "anger is white hot" and that "people arent frustrated, people are dead." this is the worst natural disaster in the history of our country, wheres dickhead cheney? where is the GENUINE sincerity in this adminstration? Bush should apologize. he was so quick to have a press conference following that racist judge who died. but was on vacation when American citizens were starving to death.

Comment

Originally posted by SlamboS
            The mayor is being a great leader, everyone loves to blame someone else, especially on this board. nobody understands what a disaster is and how little control people can have in the face of them. the mayor of n.o. is doing a great job and his best, if he gets attacked now, it's because he attacked bush.

Exactly, thank you.

This is just another thread that defines SlimCorns retardation. Like a mayor has any ability to do ANYTHING other than what he has done..... As if he has the funds available to him and the political ability to enact FEMA or distribute federal agencies into effect. Anyone who tries to put this blame on a lowly mayor who STUCK IT OUT WITH HIS PEOPLE INSIDE A STADIUM THAT BECAME A CONCRETE COFFIN FOR MANY deserves a medal for heroisim, and you all are putting federal liabitly for FEMA's job on HIS HEAD??? Can you idiots think before you strike for just once??? Do you know how idiotic you people seem to the rest of the intelligent world when you say shit like this??

Bush has done nothing but fuck up again and again and mental cases keep defending him cuz they saw a 10 percent tax break when he took office. You all are a bunch of fuckin sell outs that are struggling to save dignity for a president who never had any. This is exactly the reason why rich daddy's boys with no real-life experience should not be allowed to buy themselves a seat in the oval office with oil money.

Originally posted by Nyte^Crawler
            i mean seriously. at least an apology from Bush. i mean where does the buck stop in this adminstration? the least he could do is apologize, not to the media, not to people like me, but to those victims on the gulf shore. Anderson Cooper said their "anger is white hot" and that "people arent frustrated, people are dead." this is the worst natural disaster in the history of our country, wheres dickhead cheney? where is the GENUINE sincerity in this adminstration? Bush should apologize. he was so quick to have a press conference following that racist judge who died. but was on vacation when American citizens were starving to death
            Bush has taken 60 times the amount of vacation time since 911 than I have. And I take part in national Bass fishing tournaments and take time off to visit my girlfriend who is in the film industry while she is on location. I take more vacation leave than ANYONE in my department and possibly the entire company I work for. This is unacceptable from a leader that is only in office for 8 years at most. Why am I the only person on this board that sees a problem with that??? Bush is not a viable leader for a superpower. Get over it people...
            Last edited by gdillinjah; 09-04-2005, 08:45 AM.
            One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

Yeah... I think the fact that the mayor went on national TV screaming pissed and basically calling 'bullshit' to the reports that have been coming out... i think that in itself was a heroic act. there have been mistakes here, this was not handled properly but I think it wasn't some sign of evil as much as it was an underestimation of the situation and maybe some laziness, and possibly it had something to do with the war in iraq, but it's really hard to say. i think the mayor making his call on national TV might have been what kicked things into gear. don't blame this guy, he's also going through the hardest days of his own life, being the man in charge of thousands of dying people. he's fighting for the people, i have very very much respect for this mayor for being so straight forward and brave. new york was not destroyed at 9/11, new orleans is leveled. why compare him to giuliani? this guy is working his fucking ass off and he's been a class act so far. it shouldn't be about republican or democrat... i really like this guy

Comment

"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance" - The Simpsons

And to any outsider with a non-biased opinon looking at the current situation, the presidency is a failure on EVERY level. This is not a Liberal vs. Conservative comment. This is an educated evaluation comment. And if America is looking to lose ALL credibility in the global community then Bush will remain president until the end of his term....

Comment

OK, lets be real here. As we speak, 40,000 Armed service men and women are in the region evacuating people, rescuing people, delivering aid, and keeping the peace. Also, the federal Government has put $10.5 Billion toward the recovery process, with much more coming. I would not call this a total failure buy the federal Government. Deploying the National Guard is mostly up to the Governors, not so much the federal government.

And gdillan, I bet you any amount of money you want that you have had WAY more days off than Bush has. The President works 7 days a week, and even on his vacations he is working as well. People like you and I put in our 5 days and get 2 days off. Since 2001, Bush has put in way more hours into his job than you and I would ever dream of doing for ours.

Comment

I wonder what this kid would be saying if it was HIS grandmother in an attic and if it was HIS family down there dealing with the outrageous lack of response...

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                      OK, lets be real here. As we speak, 40,000 Armed service men and women are in the region evacuating people, rescuing people, delivering aid, and keeping the peace. Also, the federal Government has put $10.5 Billion toward the recovery process, with much more coming. I would not call this a total failure buy the federal Government. Deploying the National Guard is mostly up to the Governors, not so much the federal government.

And gdillan, I bet you any amount of money you want that you have had WAY more days off than Bush has. The President works 7 days a week, and even on his vacations he is working as well. People like you and I put in our 5 days and get 2 days off. Since 2001, Bush has put in way more hours into his job than you and I would ever dream of doing for ours.

its def not a total failure, but stereotype everybody in this country should be ashamed of the slow response....even you.

On Monday, Bush flew to Arizona and California to promote the new Medicare prescription drug benefit for seniors. That was the day the storm hit. More criticism that Bush was on vacation at a time of crisis.

On Tuesday, as reports of the Katrina's devastation poured in, he was in San Diego marking the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II. As critics began to charge that the federal response was inadequate, Bush threw in the towel. His press secretary announced that he would return to Washington, two days before his vacation was scheduled to end.
                      those 40,000 service men, shouldve been on standby as soon as the storm ended. the only thing that shouldve kept them out was the storm itself, not a few band of looters. that money shouldve already been prepared. and on top that, bush shouldve funded for the levee system. im glad bush finally did somethin, yes, but why does it seem like he only came after all the public backlash? why doesnt he apologize for coming so late? why? seriously, i think bush doesnt give a shit about those poor folks, he only cares about public relations. so yea, "as we speak" something is being done....but what happened last monday, last tuesday, last wednesday when people were spekaing, starving, screaming, begging for their lives then?!?

Comment

And Wheres Dickhead Cheney?...in Casper, Wyoming? where the only thing whiter than the town is the ghost Casper himself?

Comment

1. I do not have the internet at home, every post I have posted on this board has been from my job. That should give you some scope on how many hours a week I work. And I dont sit at the computer all day at work either. I have 2 other work stations with no online capabilites.

2. Im going to work at my job for the rest of my young life. Bush has 3 years left of 8 possible. I have been working my current job longer than Bush has been president.

Your president, not king. He deserves ZERO days off over 8 years. I know doctors that save lives on a regular basis who get less time off than the American president. I mean come on now, they are only 4 year terms. Take all the time you need off after your presidency is finsihed for god sakes.

Comment

Funny how these conservatice dickwipes are blaming the democract (omg liberal!) mayor of New Orleans for failing his people, yet have a pussy-fit when everybody and their mama blames Bush for failing his people. Brainwashed conservatives are fucking morons, as long as their President gives them a 5% tax reduction and has false "Christian values" they'll suck his dick 'til the night comes day.

Comment

Did you see the press conference after Bush went to N.O? Bush put his hand out like he was gonna shake the mayors hand but then pulled it back and didn't. He shook everyone else's hand but the mayors. The people were failed there is no doubt about it but they weren't failed by the mayor!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 02:05 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:16 PM
                              0 responses