Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Quiz on the Middle East.

by Charlie Reese. Year written: 1998.

Question 1: Which country alone in the Middle East has nuclear weapons?

Answer: Israel.

Q 2: Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections?

A: Israel.

Q 3: Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?

Q 4: Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?

Q 5: What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?

Q 6: In which country in the Middle East have high ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?

Q 7: What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?

Q 8: What country in the Middle East created 762,000 refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?

Q 9: What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?

Q 10: In what country in the Middle East was a high ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?

Q 11: In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?

Q 12: What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship in international waters, killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors?

Q 13: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union?

Q 14: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?

Q 15: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States, according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?

Q 16: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. vetoes?

Q 17: What country is the United States threatening to bomb because “U.N. Security Council resolutions must be obeyed?”

A: IRAQ

Q: What country in the world still enforces apartheid.

A: Israel
    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
    - Fort Minor

Comment

this is ridiculous - i hope this appears IN A NEWSPAPER or sumin :D :D :D :D

Comment

Well that's quite the biased quiz.............

Iran has a mounting nuclear program, and Israel's nukes are obviously meant for purely defensive purposes...

If Israel had no nukes, the irresponsible governments that surround Israel couldn't be stopped if they instigated attacks...

..........Also with the high ranking soldiers admitting to killing POW's....

Doesn't Hamas, Jihad, and a whole host of other government sponsored terrorist cells that are against Israel admit and boast about the innocents they kill in there attacks?

Also a lot of UN resolutions given to Israel are absolutely unrealistic, biased, and impossible to fulfill.

Comment

To Kandid: Don't expect this or any form of the truth on Israel to be in British papers any time soon (except maybe the Gaurdian). Consdering your media outlet is becoming more and more monopolized by Rupert Murdoch you can expect every paper you read to be: right-wing, war-mongering, anti-working class, Zionist, American imperialist, etc.

Comment

Kyle thanks for this.

I think I'm going to print this out for people.

Comment

Originally posted by | K Y L E |
              Consdering your media outlet is becoming more and more monopolized by Rupert Murdoch you can expect every paper you read to be: right-wing, war-mongering, anti-working class, Zionist, American imperialist, etc.
              I personally see that as a refreshing change that's developed in the last few decades....

I mean, Anti-Semitism was the norm up until this generation...

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                Well that's quite the biased quiz.............
                I disagree.

Iran has a mounting nuclear program, and Israel's nukes are obviously meant for purely defensive purposes...
                Iran, or any other Middle East country, did not have a mounting nuclear program in 1950. I don't see why Israel needs two-hundred nuclear warheads and needs three high-class submarines that can strike anywhere on this planet precisely. Something that even Britain, France, and even Russia does not have.

If Israel had no nukes, the irresponsible governments that surround Israel couldn't be stopped if they instigated attacks...
                Since Israel aquired the bomb, the country has became the aggressor/instigator in the Middle East.

Also with the high ranking soldiers admitting to killing POW's....

Doesn't Hamas, Jihad, and a whole host of other government sponsored terrorist cells that are against Israel admit and boast about the innocents they kill in there attacks?
                That's a pretty pathetic counter. Israel is allegedly a liberal democracy with a fully functioning developed government and state system. That is not comparable to the PLA.

Also a lot of UN resolutions given to Israel are absolutely unrealistic, biased, and impossible to fulfill.
                I disagree.

I personally see that as a refreshing change that's developed in the last few decades....

I mean, Anti-Semitism was the norm up until this generation...
                Being Anti-Jewish ended in Europe straight after WWII. What you Zionists believe to be anti-semitism nowadays is anti-Israel. Not anti-semitic at all.

Comment

[QUOTE=| K Y L E |]
                  Iran, or any other Middle East country, did not have a mounting nuclear program in 1950. I don't see why Israel needs two-hundred nuclear warheads and needs three high-class submarines that can strike anywhere on this planet precisely. Something that even Britain, France, and even Russia does not have.
                  For defensive purposes like I said..............

Sure it might be a bit much, however Israel would never use any nuclear warhead for aggressive purposes....

They exist as a threat to potentially nuclear aggressive nations...

Since Israel aquired the bomb, the country has became the aggressor/instigator in the Middle East.
                  No........That's just a cop-out / scapegoat reason for country's like Iran to build Nukes for terrorist intentions....

That's a pretty pathetic counter. Israel is allegedly a liberal democracy with a fully functioning developed government and state system. That is not comparable to the PLA.
                  Israel is a liberal democracy..........However as we all know, Liberal democracies never have a citizin base that's completely good or law abiding...

Do I believe Israel should charge soldiers that kill POW's.......Yes...

Israel I presume however, believes the safety of it's citizins is a top priority....Similar to the American administration, the PLA, and every other government on the planet...

This then obviously means punishing high-ranking officials for there stupid mistakes would be detrimental to Israel....Therefore it doesn't happen...

Comparitively though, this less than honerable aspect of the Israeli government ranks pretty low compared to the Middle-East nations that DIRECTLY fund POW killers...

Being Anti-Jewish ended in Europe straight after WWII. What you Zionists believe to be anti-semitism nowadays is anti-Israel. Not anti-semitic at all
                  That's a fucken laugh....

How many neo-Nazi communities still exist today? Shitloads....

How many cases of anti-Jewish vandalism and violent hate crimes occured last year towards Jews.......Thousands....

People hide behind the thin veil of being anti-Israel as a means of acting out there anti-semitism......That's the truth...

Comment

Neo-Nazi leader 'was MI6 agent'
                    http://www.guardian.co.uk/internatio...773568,00.html

Germany's most notorious postwar neo-Nazi party was led by an intelligence agent working for the British

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
                      No........That's just a cop-out / scapegoat reason for country's like Iran to build Nukes for terrorist intentions....
                      And actually Mossad is just as corrupt as MI6 and CIA... and Hamas history is linked to Mossad..

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=...2-051845-8272r

I can find a lot of more infomation on this if you want... but you can always google..

Israel is a liberal democracy..........
                      That's not the case according to this Ashkenazi Jew who moved to Israel from United States:

http://www.d12world.com/board/showthread.php?t=241455
                      People hide behind the thin veil of being anti-Israel as a means of acting out there anti-semitism......That's the truth...
                      Being against Zionism doesn't make you an anti semitist, there is actually a lot of J.EWS speaking out againt Zionism.. now does that make them anti-semitists?

Comment

if this is an attempt to counter the "in numbers" thread, its a piss-poor attempt
                        Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Israel is probably the most democratic nation in the Middle East. It is one of the only country's in the entire region where Arab Women can vote. Also, Arabs currently hold 8 seats out of the 120 seat general assembly in Israel. Also, Kyle most of what you posted is wrong. Israel is not the only country in the Middle East with Nuclear Weapons. Pakistan has them, and Iran probably does too. Also, Saddam Hussein took Kuwaits sovereign territory in defiance of UN Security Council rulings.

Comment

Pakistan has nukes...... they're considered the middle east, right?
                            the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                            Originally posted by MarshallArts
                            Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Oh shit, I didn't see "written in 1998".
                              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                              Originally posted by MarshallArts
                              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:30 AM