Why Is Kanye The Only One??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Kanye The Only One??

kanye is the only rapper that spoke out against bush and the situation that has been going on in new orleans,i wonder why other (black) rappers didn't say anything like this,are they scared? or would they rather just not care and continue rapping about how rich they are?
    if you give me a rep PLZ LEAVE YOUR NAME so i can know who you are,especially if you leave me a bad one,have the damn guts to leave ur damn name!

i dont believe he is...you gotta understand the media has access to almost infinite stories...BUT, they pick and choose. if they knew kanye was going to say that, of course they wouldnt let him do it. this is obviously true because they chose not to air it on the west coast. i've went to www.c-span.org, and i've watched the congressional black caucus voice they're outrage on friday, it was on cnn for about 3 mins then it was cut off for somethin else. i watched Bill Maher friday night, where every guest panelist voiced the same outrage as Kanye. i guarantee that any average American, whether black or white, famous or not, had a press conference in front of the media, they would be voicing the same outrage as Kanye. its a choice the media makes to show. they have corporate tentacles with vaseline so far up their assholes that investigative journalism is almost non-existent anymore and everything that is so-called 'live' is always scripted....

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Bely
      kanye is the only rapper that spoke out against bush and the situation that has been going on in new orleans,i wonder why other (black) rappers didn't say anything like this,are they scared? or would they rather just not care and continue rapping about how rich they are?
      They probably didn't want to pollute the world with there ignorant, non provable theories (i.e. Bush's love, or lack of love towards the Black people of the world)....

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey
        They probably didn't want to pollute the world with there ignorant, non provable theories (i.e. Bush's love, or lack of love towards the Black people of the world)....
        I agree with you. The Kanye thing was a big deal on this board but most people have more to worry about right now. Anyone can say Bush loves or hates blacks, national disaster or not. It doesn't mean anything.

Comment

I love how Kanye thinks he's a socially conscious rapper, haha

Comment

Bely, why are you so concerned what American rappers think - since you're so comfortable in the land of 12% unemployment and waffles? Do American rappers have a social duty to trash talk the president? Does anyone care what a bunch of lucky drop-out talentless thugs think anyway?
            Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

I think it's because, the reasons to hate Bush are so obvious it would be redicules to point them out.
              the last vet.before everyone got vetted
              Originally posted by MarshallArts
              Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by reservoirGod
                I think it's because, the reasons to hate Bush are so obvious it would be redicules to point them out.
                Among rappers, I'd bet this is the real reason. And I am glad Kanye voiced it anyway. It was hushed, but I think it's effect went far deeper than the acknowledged ones......thoughts are obviousness interrelate in ways that are difficult to name.......
                Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                Would you let the system
                make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
                  I love how Kanye thinks he's a socially conscious rapper, haha
                  he really is! how many rappers would talk about jesus or the diamonds from sierra leone,or voice their opinion against bush? nah,rappers nowadays don't care about,they'd rather talk about the interior design of their car or how girls can shake their asses when actually rappers are the ones that should be speaking out against bush cuz they're part of a minority (black ppl) and that minority is not getting help in new orleans right now
                  if you give me a rep PLZ LEAVE YOUR NAME so i can know who you are,especially if you leave me a bad one,have the damn guts to leave ur damn name!

Comment

The entire hip hop community is anti-bush, Kanye was really the only one who had the opportunity to say what he said and had the balls to do it. Theres only a handfull of rappers that the mainstream media feel are safe to put on tv like that, and Kanye was one of them but I dont think he'll be getting that type of opportunity again.

Comment

Everyone reacts differently to a tragedy. The man was up there just expressing his deepest feelings during a very stressful tragic time. He had the opportunity and others possibly had concerns for the money involved so they clammed up. I feel exactly the way he (West) does and many people I know do too. But many do not criticize our Government because they don't want to appear unpatriotic or unsupportive of the troops at war. But, all that aside, there was some serious racism spewed across the media as many desperate, dying people were persecuted.

This presidential administration will be marked as the most inept and dishonest 8 years of white house occupation in U.S. history. And the Republicans complained because Bill got a blow job. BFD! Clinton would have been in Louisiana the next day and there would never have been as much chaos because the National Guard would be in the U.S., not invading a foreign country over a big fat lie that George Bush and his boys made up!
                      Plus, this may never have happened in the first place if Congress and Bush had passed the bill appropriating the money to fix the levees in the first place.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."

John Lennon

Comment

Originally posted by Bely
                        he really is! how many rappers would talk about jesus or the diamonds from sierra leone,or voice their opinion against bush? nah,rappers nowadays don't care about,they'd rather talk about the interior design of their car or how girls can shake their asses when actually rappers are the ones that should be speaking out against bush cuz they're part of a minority (black ppl) and that minority is not getting help in new orleans right now
                        You're a dumbass. There are a million political/socially active rappers out there.

Kanye is a rich capitalist pig who abandoned his own race for fame and fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
                          You're a dumbass. There are a million political/socially active rappers out there.

Kanye is a rich capitalist pig who abandoned his own race for fame and fortune.

i was talking about mainstream rappers and also how did kanye abondone his own race for fame and fortune?

Comment

What Kanye West said was so unbelievably stupid its like a joke.

Does Kanye know what race the current Secretary of State is?

Does Kanye know what race the former Secretary of State is?

Does Kanye know what race the former Secretary of Education is?

Does Kanye know what race the current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is?

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
                              What Kanye West said was so unbelievably stupid its like a joke.

Does Kanye know what race the current Secretary of State is?

Does Kanye know what race the former Secretary of State is?

Does Kanye know what race the former Secretary of Education is?

Does Kanye know what race the current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is?

does stereotype know what race condoleezza and powell are? does stereotype know that they are sellouts?turning against their own race cuz they're on a powertrip,does stereotype know that you don't have to be white in order to be a racist,just like you don't have to be a christian in order to hate j.e.ws,hitler proved that.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by kswryypls, Today, 06:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post kswryypls  
                              Started by pdumbgukogqw, Today, 02:18 AM
                              0 responses