the blame game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the blame game

this is pathetic. a national disaster occurs and the first thing everyone has to do is find somebody to blame. it shows how sad liberals are that their main concern is who they are going to put everything on. i laugh, like seriousley laugh, when i think how these people actaully blame the president for a hurricane. yes, im sure the president was talking to god and asked god to send a hurricane to new orleans to wipe out the poor people (<---that was sarcasm for the less intelligent amoung you.) i read a statistic recently, im trying to pull up the article so forgive me for quoting ambiguousley, but the statistic was something along the lines of 85%. 85% of the people still in new orleans had the means and chance to leave but CHOSE not to. i mean, they still have to tear people from the rubble that was their homes just to make them leave. and people complain "oh you cant make someone leave their own house". but if you dont make them leave then people complain "oh why are you letting those people die." alot of those people in new orleans made a choice to stay, and unfortunatly they paid for it. i am not saying they deserve to die but i am saying that they made a choice and how can you blame bush or anyone else for their choice. also, on a simialer note.. im stilling seeing threads complimenting kanye for his publicity stunt. god, can you people wake the fuck up and shut the hell up. kanye west is going to make millions of dollars from that comment, lets see how much of it he donates. before everyone responds saying stupid shit like "your blind man, you cant see the racism here" or "your white so you dont understand." why dont you read what i wrote first and respond to the points i made not with generalizations. and please done turn this thread into another racial discussion. thanks

And so what sort of disscusion were you planning to have after throwing that little snide remark about Kanye West? You throw it out there and then put up a fence so we can't throw it right back at you. Coward.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."

John Lennon

Comment

I see what your saying, but i think nobodys blaming anyone for the hurricane, just the horrible relief effort afterwards. Somebody fucked up, thats all there is to it, and from what Ive seen and heard Bush definitely didnt react properly, along with a whole bunch of other people. Putting blame on people isnt a game, it shouldnt be political, its whats real. A whole bunch of people fucked up, they gotta pay for it. As far as the people not leaving their homes, some made the choice, some didnt. I think your underestimating the effects of poverty, poor people and people that are struggling to get by, dont have cash on hand, or money in the bank, they live dollar to dollar. As for the people who chose not to, I agree its all on them,if they die, they made the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Meowomon
        And so what sort of disscusion were you planning to have after throwing that little snide remark about Kanye West? You throw it out there and then put up a fence so we can't throw it right back at you. Coward.

my comment was about kanye west as a person being a greedy piece of shit, not kanye west as an african american being a greedy piece of shit. i "put up a fence" because i knew people, like you, would not be able to respond to my valid comments so instead you'd freak out "oh no, i cant respond to him, i know ill just call him a racist and people will think im smart". yeah and im the coward. listen if you are going to respond to me then fucking respond to the points i made, you have yet to do that on any of my posts. the kanye comment was not a race comment, it was a comment about a stupid celebrity trying to look coragouse when really they are just trying to garner publicity... i would certainly put sean penn and pierce brosnan in the same category. those guys are white, so i guess i hate white people too, right meow?

Comment

Originally posted by unknown entity
          my comment was about kanye west as a person being a greedy piece of shit, not kanye west as an african american being a greedy piece of shit. i "put up a fence" because i knew people, like you, would not be able to respond to my valid comments so instead you'd freak out "oh no, i cant respond to him, i know ill just call him a racist and people will think im smart". yeah and im the coward. listen if you are going to respond to me then fucking respond to the points i made, you have yet to do that on any of my posts. the kanye comment was not a race comment, it was a comment about a stupid celebrity trying to look coragouse when really they are just trying to garner publicity... i would certainly put sean penn and pierce brosnan in the same category. those guys are white, so i guess i hate white people too, right meow?

I didn't bring up anything about race; you did and continue to. And still you throw it out there expecting no one to challenge your great opinion. I did not mention race or anything like that. I simply stated my opinioin that you are a coward. And now I will type slower so you can catch up.

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."

John Lennon

Comment

I personally find it funny that the people that already liked Bush are defending him, and the people that already hated him are all jumping on this racist bandwagon. I think the federal government didn't do as good of a job as they should of, not nearly. But seeing as this thing isn't even over yet and an investigation hasn't been conducted, I think most people that point fingers are just caught up with things like the Kanye quote which anyone could've said but since a celebrity did now people give it credence.

Comment

"like the Kanye quote which anyone could've said but since a celebrity did now people give it credence."

yes i absolutley agree. it is a completely liberal mindset that allows these stupid ass celebrities to gain any kind of weight in the political arena. absolutley ridiculous if you ask me.

"I simply stated my opinioin that you are a coward. And now I will type slower so you can catch up."

still just throwing childish insults around instead of responding to the points. you really arent too good at this whole intelligent conversation thing are you? oh well, nice try anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SlamboS
                I personally find it funny that the people that already liked Bush are defending him, and the people that already hated him are all jumping on this racist bandwagon. I think the federal government didn't do as good of a job as they should of, not nearly. But seeing as this thing isn't even over yet and an investigation hasn't been conducted, I think most people that point fingers are just caught up with things like the Kanye quote which anyone could've said but since a celebrity did now people give it credence.

-------------------SLAYAR-------------------

Comment

Originally posted by SlamboS
                  well, for the life of me I do not know why anyone would ever defend Bush, for anything. He is rich, selfish and worthless.

I do see why people would blame him for the federal goverment's FAILURE to help Americans in the wake of Katrina... even though we had forgotten in the last 5 years (bad intelligence!!! bad intelligence!! Kerry supported it, too!!!) the buck does stop @ the ovel office. If this is not the reason they are putting the blame on him, they must just be fucking fed up with his mismanagement of this country and simply cannot live with him as their president anymore.

Bush, will slide by this... too.

R.I.P to those who died in Katrina

and

R.I.P. to those who's deaths could have been prevented

they died for absolutly no reason.
                  Last edited by reservoirGod; 09-08-2005, 01:20 AM.
                  the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                  Originally posted by MarshallArts
                  Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by vibration, Today, 12:21 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post vibration  
                  Started by vibration, Today, 12:19 AM