HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bush hates rap music" - Rapper Joe Budden Blasts GW Bush (Reuters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Bush hates rap music" - Rapper Joe Budden Blasts GW Bush (Reuters)

"Bush hates rap music" --Joe Budden

my favorite rapper in the whole wide world is joseph "regular joe" aka "dat nucca" budden, and when he releases his album this coming December, i'm going to buy myself 13 copies, that's right, a baker's dozen:

3 for the car (one in system, one hangin from vizor, one to wave out the window at everyone while i drive wit my top down)

2 for my walkmans (i like to put my cd player in a fanny pack and walk around listening to 'def jam diss (aka 'the growth intro' aka 'untitled hotness') while i pretend-smoke on those bubble gum cigarettes that they dont sell anymore but i stocked way up on 'em back in the day). [btw, i need one for the walkman obviously, but the extra one will be for waving around at people when they drive by in their cars while i holler out at 'em 'THE GROWTH!!! THE GROWTH!!!! THE GROWTH!!!!']

1 for the cd player in my bathroom (i like to listen to music when i'm reading the paper on the john or just plain showering, shaving, whatever!!!!!!! )

2 for the cd players at my crib (1 in the living room, 1 in the bedroom)

1 to bring with me to church on Sunday, August 28th, so the priest and i can offer it up and give thanks to the Lord for such wonderful music

2 just for show (i plan on keeping one in plastic, but then having an extra one which i'm able to unwrap and carefully look through the liner notes) [as my favorite rapper's favorite rapper once said on the intro to his 4th album, "if you like me, you readin the credits right now!!")

1 to carry around with me in my pocket everywhere i go, so i can ask people if they've heard the album, tell them i'll sell them a copy for 5 dollars along with a sack of marbles and a pack of baseball cards, but then flip them off and holler out "THE GROWTH!!! THE GROWTH!!! THE GROWTH!!!" at them and tell 'em to go cop that ish on they own

{this is now 12 if yall r scorin at home}

*drumroll*

1 to play football with. that's right. how fun would it be to play football with the jewel case to 'The Growth'!?!?!? golly i cant wait

*jumpin up & down & bobbin my head like them indian dudes from 'The Air Up There' (f Kevin Bacon from back in the day*

*humming out gregorian chants*

*pointing at all yall with my crooked index finger and beckoning yall to come closer, closer to your SLAYAR and leader....*

*bellowing out with all the might i can muster*

THE GROWTH!!
    THE GROWTH!!
    THE GROWTH!!!!

*throwing my diamond up now*

ITS THE GROWTH U BASTARDS!!!!!

*giving myself dap, pat on my right shoulderblade*

*dappin myself once more for good luck, while still jumpin up & down bobbin my head, pattin my left shoulderblade*

*repeating process, at an increasing rate, basically beating the shit outta myself while i jump up and down, bob my head uncontrollably, foam at the mouth all over all comers, & beat the shit outta my back, all while screamin out towards the heavens:

'THE GROWTH!!
    THE GROWTH!!
    THE GROWTH!!!!'*

*stopping everything*

*cusping my hands, raising them to my mouth, and hollerin out "YA NOW LISSNIN TO....."*

*trailing off... echo through the mountains*

*bending my knees into a basketball defensive position, pounding my bare palms onto the dusty road, then raisin my finger to my lips and tellin yall to shhhhhhhhhhh*

*puts on 'to the wire' to the megaspakers*

and the crowd goes [budden when he uses that really goofy voice of his] NUTS!! [/budden when he uses that really goofy voice of his]

NUTS, like...... UNNNNGHHHHH!!!!!!
    -------------------SLAYAR-------------------

Fuck Bush.
    hell naw!

Comment

Hahaha Joe buddens feeling left out? Bring on the ignorance! So what if Bush doesn't like rapp music? WTF does that prove? I know alot of people that don't like rapp music are they racist all of a sudden? Anyone with enough sense knows that rapp music is corrosive to society, But suburban white kids don't see that cus they aren't in the hood.
      Favorite Cartoon Characters:

1) Cartman
      2) Bugs Bunny
      3) The Prophet Muhammed

Comment

no i dont think joe budden's just feelin 'left out' he has something really important to say its just the right wing media is runnin this rap shit, listen up...

yo slaya, preach.

Comment

evidently Bush hates jazz... after all, he did let it's birthplace drown.
          the last vet.before everyone got vetted
          Originally posted by MarshallArts
          Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

Originally posted by RunDatShiet
            Hahaha Joe buddens feeling left out? Bring on the ignorance! So what if Bush doesn't like rapp music? WTF does that prove? I know alot of people that don't like rapp music are they racist all of a sudden? Anyone with enough sense knows that rapp music is corrosive to society, But suburban white kids don't see that cus they aren't in the hood.
            No... The fact...

"Our children's illiteracy rate are appaling."-George W. Bush

Ignorance is corrosive to society. Stop finding something to blame other than yourself.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Dave Dirty, 02-02-2016, 02:29 AM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Amarett
            by Amarett

Started by jenifershoofes, Today, 02:23 PM