HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Mgenev: About these threads you're creating ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Mgenev: About these threads you're creating ...

Perhaps it is against the rules to create a thread directed at an individual, but I have not seen this question asked on any other thread (to my knowledge)

Mgenev, you created at least 4 different threads such as "How the Jew took over America" and "Who is Mohammad", which are full of negative propoganda. Why?

The most identifying mark of a true Christian, is love. (John 13:35)

However, most of the threads you started are full with negativity with the intention of slandering a group of people, be it Jews or Muslims. Correct me here if I'm mistaken ...

I'm taking up this issue because I don't want others to think that this how Christians should act. I certainly don't. While I'm not perfect (there are members on this board that can attest to this for sure), I'd never start a thread bashing a group of people, no matter what the reason.

If you're truly Christian, then you must know that "Christian" means to be "Christ-like". Certainly, the threads you've been creating are anything but that. You should re-read the gospel, especially how Jesus dealt with certain people. For example, the Samaritan woman at the well, Jesus treated her with respect, despite the fact that during that time, no Jew was to even speak to a Samaritan. What was the result? Later, through the preaching of the early Christians, many Samaritans gladly embraced Christianity.—Ac 8:1-17, 25; 9:31; 15:3.

The point is, you have to lead by example, not by throwing mud at other religions who do not believe the same as you. You definately can be alot more convincing with your actions than what you write ...

Food for thought ...

Very good thread... It's not filled with negativity and it's not a hate thread... I know I made that sticky about all these jewish/religion threads, but I think this makes a very valid point and is cause for a real debate and is a lot more than baseless hate, so I'm going to leave it up

Comment

if i ever saw mgenev in the streets i would drop kick him in the balls then take a shit on his face
      IT'S KILLA SEASON BITCH!!!!!!

Comment

hahaha, Benjamin is just starting to realize Mgenev is a complete waste of life. Welcome to the first stage of your enlightenment into reality. Hope you enjoy your stay. : )
        One convienient location...... somewhere in Africa.

Comment

I would LOVE to see his response. But the light in this mirror might daze him.......accepting what Benjamin has written above would mean a LOT of soul searching and honest self assessment, which might make Mgenev a viable human, but he would lose his mask of superiority to gain it. It probably isn't worth that much to him....still I wonder what he would respond.....

Peace
          Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
          Would you let the system
          make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

the truth is, Mgenev is scared. Why do we hate? We hate the things we do not understand. Mgenev's real life understanding is based on tales written in biblical script, 90 percent of which has been proven un-true over the past 2000 years at different stages throughout history. This means all of his understandings are actually mis-understandings, his education is mis-education and because of this reality is frightening at every turn. And humans react on a fight or flight reflex in any circumstance they do not understand. Since many things do not require the "flight" reflex to be enabled because there is not threat of physical harm. Only the "fight" reflex is needed to battle the ever dominant forces of the true reality, that means he must strike out against anything that works towards the truth. So until he is either locked up for killing his wife or raping a child in the congregation of his church, his ever collapsing grasp on reality will drive him into endless cataclysmic banter and the destruction of all understandings that are not his own.

He is the most DESTURBED person I have ever come in contact with on the internet, and I have known Ninja, and am consistantly stalked by Ethan20 so I know a little about internet nutcases.
            Last edited by gdillinjah; 09-12-2005, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Mgenev is in an evil cult, he's not religious at all.

Comment

please don't make this thread a 'let's bash mgenev' thread... it's more of a critique of how he uses his religion and not a critique of him as a person

Comment

I thought I was the only person who realized how un-christian he was being by bashing other religions. It should be good to see his response.
                  National Champion North Carolina Tarheels

Comment

Homosexuality is a mental illness, GUYS!

Comment

^not a mental illness, just a genetic defect.
                      ------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                      I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

Originally posted by Diiiiiiiipset
                        if i ever saw mgenev in the streets i would drop kick him in the balls then take a shit on his face
                        mmnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nice lol

Comment

Originally posted by SlamboS
                          please don't make this thread a 'let's bash mgenev' thread... it's more of a critique of how he uses his religion and not a critique of him as a person

He has me on ignore anyways, but his use of religion to disprove scientific FACTS are the icing on the cake for me. Simply because I have had intelligent scientific debates with members of the clergy, I have talked to many Catholic priests and one of my ex-neighbours who is a Bishop in the Anglican church about evolution, Islam, scientific theory and the impacts these have on the Christian religion. NONE of them have ever given me the responses that Mgenev has on those subjects. I have never met ANYONE who takes the Bible as LITERALLY as Mgenev does. If I could ask Mgenev a question, I would ask him why his heart and mind is so closed. And why he believes that HIS beliefs are more accurate than the Muslims or the Jews, and on what proof does he base those accuracies on? He talks about Pagans with a blanket statement, but anyone with any sort or REAL education knows that there are thousands if not tens of thousands of differing "Pagan" belief systems. Plus the word Pagan in the first place is an observation strictly placed in the eye of the beholder by people of differing religions describing outside religions or religious ceremonies.

My biggest critique is how if we use religion for anything outside of our own faith it becomes something that it is never meant to be. If we speak of religion in anything outside of religious context people are looked upon with a raised eyeborw, simply because it means you are working an angle. Either you are exploiting the trust an individual has in god, or you are attempting to expose a person for their beliefs so they will be prosecuted by all that share religious beliefs similar to yours, in either case this kind of rhetoric has NO place in a Debate and Politics Forum where people are trying to share ideas and come to understandings. If we keep throwing religious bullshit into the mix it becomes more difficult for parties to understand and far, far more difficult for them to find a common ground. As I have said from the beginning give the religious zealots their own thread to pollute with lies, or give them a "Literature" thread where they can debate the interpretatons of the Bible until the cows come home. But all they do in here is destroy intelligent debate and replace it 2000 year old arguments that most of us educated sorts have gotten over since we discovered the Earth was'nt flat.
                          Last edited by gdillinjah; 09-12-2005, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Ethan and Whereismarshall: I believe it to be more a form of social degeneracy than anything to do with genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                              Perhaps it is against the rules to create a thread directed at an individual, but I have not seen this question asked on any other thread (to my knowledge)

Mgenev, you created at least 4 different threads such as "How the Jew took over America" and "Who is Mohammad", which are full of negative propoganda. Why?

The most identifying mark of a true Christian, is love. (John 13:35)

However, most of the threads you started are full with negativity with the intention of slandering a group of people, be it Jews or Muslims. Correct me here if I'm mistaken ...

I'm taking up this issue because I don't want others to think that this how Christians should act. I certainly don't. While I'm not perfect (there are members on this board that can attest to this for sure), I'd never start a thread bashing a group of people, no matter what the reason.

If you're truly Christian, then you must know that "Christian" means to be "Christ-like". Certainly, the threads you've been creating are anything but that. You should re-read the gospel, especially how Jesus dealt with certain people. For example, the Samaritan woman at the well, Jesus treated her with respect, despite the fact that during that time, no Jew was to even speak to a Samaritan. What was the result? Later, through the preaching of the early Christians, many Samaritans gladly embraced Christianity.—Ac 8:1-17, 25; 9:31; 15:3.

The point is, you have to lead by example, not by throwing mud at other religions who do not believe the same as you. You definately can be alot more convincing with your actions than what you write ...

Food for thought ...

"If you do not stand firm in your faith... ...you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9b

I'm not trying to defend mgenev, though I think this quote pretty much describes him.

As a Christian, it is our duty to defend the truth from other religions that would try to take away, persecute, or endanger the truth. As you probably know, Islaam and Christianity can't both be true, nor can Judaism and Christianity, or Islaam and Judaism. There can only be one true religion, and Jesus made that clear, as he foretold his followers would be persecuted in his name.

To me, Islaam is solely a religion that derived from political reasons. It is a median between Judaism and Christianity, since it claims both have some "truths" to them. It was a movement that some man devised to attract large crowds and to wage war, all for power. As you know, Muhammed established caliphates and his relatives took over. Christians aren't concerned with gaining power, as Jesus said "give to Caesar what is Caesar's", and prevented his zealot disciples from acting violently(which is why he restored the centurion's ear after Peter cut it off).
                              ------------------------------------------
                              Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                              I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:42 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Demetriazinga  
                              Started by Smilert, 11-24-2020, 11:40 AM
                              2 responses