Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel

In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.

Fuck Israel. It should be wiped off the face of the map.

Comment

jesus was from israel
      Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
      Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
      Originally posted by Syko Squidge
      ^
      fuck off you gay piece of cunt
      Originally posted by Otto
      That shit is fuck,

Comment

Originally posted by JOEBIALEK
        In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.
        Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.
        As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.
        What dumb fucking source did you get that off of?

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
          Explain your radical reasoning...

Or better yet, don't open your mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
            I agree in the sense it should no longer be a nation. Not wiped off the map in an attack sense as some overly sensitive people would think immediately.

And...

IRAN! FUCK YEAH!

Comment

^^ so u want the land of israel 2 go 2 iran.....?
              Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
              Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
              Originally posted by Syko Squidge
              ^
              fuck off you gay piece of cunt
              Originally posted by Otto
              That shit is fuck,

Comment

Americas actions as a liberating force will never be justified as long as it supports a racist, apartheid and hipocritical state as zionist Israel.
                This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                - Fort Minor

Comment

Originally posted by franc34
                  ^^ so u want the land of israel 2 go 2 iran.....?
                  Oh, hell no. lmao. That's pointless. I want it to go to Palestine. I want it to go to Palestine.

I simply stated "IRAN! FUCK YEAH!" because I fully support Iran in all its endeavours for a peaceful nuclear energy program which the Western media continues to say is for nuclear weapons.

Lets see, America gives nuclear technology to a country like India which for the most part has refused international cooperation.

Iran is an open door, always allowing inspectors to it's plants and is being hit with shit for Imperialist reasons.

So now, in my eyes. Iran deserves nuclear weapons or energy, or both. Whichever she so desires. Iran is a model country along with Venezeula for people to see not everyone will just accept pressure from Imperialist dickheads. I post my support for it in final, because the Iranian leader said the same thing as Marshall before, which overcourse over-sensitive dickheads take great offense to.

Comment

India is also a democracy and not a theocracy like Iran. Huge difference.
                    ------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
                    I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

/\ India, Pakistan and israel didnt sign the Nuclear Prolification Treaty and they all possess nuclear arms.
                      - Fort Minor

Comment

None of them will use them unless they are attacked, either. Iran has already stated it's intentions to wipe Israel "off the map".
                        I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

Comment

So what there isn't any solid proof that Iran even has any nuclear weapons. North Korea on the other hand constantly brags about hording nuclear weapons and Kim Jong II seems even more unstable than Saddam Hussein. Why not attack him?
                          - Fort Minor

Comment

Yeah, give Israel to the Palestinians. But first and foremost free Palestine, Gaza and the West Bank..

Comment

Because China is their best friend and Russia is kissing china's ass, both of which have veto power on the security council.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 01:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:50 PM