HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Bush done anything right???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Has Bush done anything right???

    i dont follow politics too closely but it seems Bush is nothing but a screw up.

    is he? what has he done to better our country? the war is the main thing that

    sticks out but the port deals and Katrina inccident just makes him look bad.

    i want to hear some points that favor Bush becasue all the media focuses

    on is the bad.

  • #2
    No. No he hasn't, unless you count using the right rhetoric and dirty tricks to get elected and flawed agenda accepted.
    the last vet.before everyone got vetted
    Originally posted by MarshallArts
    Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

    Comment


    • #3
      ^ ^ Any moment now you are going to be bombarded with the alleged success of the US economy and the three elections held in Iraq (despite the fact that they are unable form a govt and are more intent in eliminating foreigh troops and those considered collaborator's). You may even hear how Bush single handledly got Libya to give up its weapons programmes.

      You won't be told that the war was illegal, that countless civilians have been murdered and maimed and that Bush and Blair by all reasonable definitions are war criminals! You won't be told how quality of life in Iraq has degraded so badly that many Iraqi's are remembering the days of Saddam with nostalgia. You won't be told that the Iraqi's DETEST the US presence (both Shia and Sunni), you won't be told that the country is already in the midst of a civil war, you won't be told about depleted uranium permeating the soil as a result of US attacks, you won't be told about the arbitrary use of white phosphorous in Fallujah, you won't be told that the insurgency is local.
      Last edited by Tricia; 04-08-2006, 06:48 PM.
      "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

      -Albert Einstein

      Comment


      • #4
        bow before your supreme commnander in chief you insolent fool. Fascism>you

        Comment


        • #5
          Bush is the reincarnation of Jesus. Question his supreme divinity again and I will delete your hard drive.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tricia
            ^ ^ Any moment now you are going to be bombarded with the alleged success of the US economy and the three elections held in Iraq (despite the fact that they are unable form a govt and are more intent in eliminating foreigh troops and those considered collaborator's). You may even hear how Bush single handledly got Libya to give up its weapons programmes.

            You won't be told that the war was illegal, that countless civilians have been murdered and maimed and that Bush and Blair by all reasonable definitions are war criminals! You won't be told how quality of life in Iraq has degraded so badly that many Iraqi's are remembering the days of Saddam with nostalgia. You won't be told that the Iraqi's DETEST the US presence (both Shia and Sunni), you won't be told that the country is already in the midst of a civil war, you won't be told about depleted uranium permeating the soil as a result of US attacks, you won't be told about the arbitrary use of white phosphorous in Fallujah, you won't be told that the insurgency is local.
            Realize claims to have a picture of you but I realized he was most likely lying
            ------------------------------------------
            Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr
            I don't have a problem with gays, in fact I wouldn't mind sharing a room with one

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tricia
              ^ ^ Any moment now you are going to be bombarded with the alleged success of the US economy and the three elections held in Iraq (despite the fact that they are unable form a govt and are more intent in eliminating foreigh troops and those considered collaborator's). You may even hear how Bush single handledly got Libya to give up its weapons programmes.

              You won't be told that the war was illegal, that countless civilians have been murdered and maimed and that Bush and Blair by all reasonable definitions are war criminals! You won't be told how quality of life in Iraq has degraded so badly that many Iraqi's are remembering the days of Saddam with nostalgia. You won't be told that the Iraqi's DETEST the US presence (both Shia and Sunni), you won't be told that the country is already in the midst of a civil war, you won't be told about depleted uranium permeating the soil as a result of US attacks, you won't be told about the arbitrary use of white phosphorous in Fallujah, you won't be told that the insurgency is local.
              Thing is, the American economy is doing pretty fine right now. IT dipped down pretty bad, but it has recovered. That doesnt mean its dandy, considering the war costs are spiralling pretty badly and eventually it could hit the fan, but the economy is doing pretty good.

              However, its not HARD to make the American economy doing good, like if you give me a giant bank account, its not hard for me to make money off it if I have even half a brain. So I dont se that as a mark of Bush's genius.

              The Iraq war has been a catastrophic failure in the sense that

              a) multiple generals have come out and said they needed more troops but were rejected by the behind-the-desk war geniuses Rumsfeld and B ush

              b) They had no strategy for keeping the peace (not the same thing as winning the war)

              c) They should have listened to others that told them to finish up in Afghanistan first

              d) Their reasons for going in were proven completely bogus, destroying credibility in international affairs for many years to come.

              Since Bush's two terms are basically tied into the success or failure of Iraq (it does pretty much overshadow most other domestic issues) I think his terms in office will be looked at as failures.
              Originally posted by ethan20
              There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
              Originally posted by reservoirGod
              Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

              Comment


              • #8
                People can quote statistics and what not all day long, but when you look at events it looks like it's going down the shitter.

                My highschool is being forced to let go many teachers in order to meet next year's budget. The amount of money the school has is declining every year and this is specifically due to No Child Left Behind. No Child Left Behind forces schools to fund certain programs to help the unfortunate, good right? However, they don't provide the funding for these programs and force already bogged down schools to cover the cost.

                Our school system is complete trash, but our military is great. Look at it this way, at least America has it's priorities straight.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The economy is doing well in the United States, this was a topic of debate three years ago but now there is no point to it.

                  This argument about the generals kind of gets me. From the statements made by Tommy Franks and others, Bush listened to him and his field commanders on how to handle Iraq. I'm not saying Franks is 100% right and the other generals are wrong, but I disagree with the notion that it was Bush and Rumsfeld who commanded the ground war.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ^ I think you are probably right on Bush - but not Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld wanted a small and agile force, this was his idea, he claimed that a smaller well trained Army was the way of the future and tried to use Iraq to prove his point. He also wanted to micro-manage this slaughter. No general who wishes to keep their job is going to contradict either Bush or Rumsfeld outright, but there definitely seems to be a sense that the army holds Rumsfeld responsible for the position they find themselves in.

                    Bush should be held accountable for not firing Rumsfeld.
                    "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

                    -Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tricia
                      ^ I think you are probably right on Bush - but not Rumsfeld. Rumsfeld wanted a small and agile force, this was his idea, he claimed that a smaller well trained Army was the way of the future and tried to use Iraq to prove his point. He also wanted to micro-manage this slaughter. No general who wishes to keep their job is going to contradict either Bush or Rumsfeld outright, but there definitely seems to be a sense that the army holds Rumsfeld responsible for the position they find themselves in.

                      Bush should be held accountable for not firing Rumsfeld.
                      But Tommy Franks has retired, and he can say whatever he wants. He has stated many times that it was his planning on how to conduct the ground war.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You wanna know why people think the economy is doing bad? Because everything costs more now and they arn't making anymore money, plus their companys are axing their bennies... what these clods (98% OF the U.S. pop.) don't realize is that isn't the economy... their boss's boss going from a multi-milionaire to a billionaire is all that counts in the economy.
                        the last vet.before everyone got vetted
                        Originally posted by MarshallArts
                        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by reservoirGod
                          You wanna know why people think the economy is doing bad? Because everything costs more now and they arn't making anymore money, plus their companys are axing their bennies... what these clods (98% OF the U.S. pop.) don't realize is that isn't the economy... their boss's boss going from a multi-milionaire to a billionaire is all that counts in the economy.
                          The economy is doing better in aggregate but its the rich that get richer. The majority still live the same, its the billionaires that add those extra billions and make the pie look big.
                          I LOVE YOU ZIDANE! HURRAH FOR THE MOTHER THAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU!

                          Comment

                          Post ad widget 300x250

                          Collapse

                          LATEST POSTS

                          Collapse

                          Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Campt1971  
                          Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post RachelHelmik  
                          Started by buytrueketo, Today, 01:14 AM
                          0 responses
                          1 view
                          0 likes
                          Last Post buytrueketo  
                          Started by buytrueketo, Today, 01:13 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post buytrueketo  
                          Started by Thaves1953, Today, 12:18 AM
                          0 responses
                          4 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Thaves1953  
                          Started by Agar1936, Yesterday, 04:12 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Agar1936  
                          Started by DeclanMenzie, Yesterday, 01:51 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post DeclanMenzie  
                          Started by greencbduksale, Yesterday, 01:31 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post greencbduksale  
                          Started by greencbduksale, Yesterday, 01:30 AM
                          0 responses
                          2 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post greencbduksale  
                          Started by Agul1985, Yesterday, 12:10 AM
                          0 responses
                          4 views
                          0 likes
                          Last Post Agul1985  
                          Working...
                          X