Cynthia McKinney is a racist whore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cynthia McKinney is a racist whore

another editorial i am working on for my upcoming site...not sure if its well written enough to publish. anyway, i hadnt seen anyone talk about this latest example of a liberal being a complete douche bag..so here goes...

Law Maker, Law Breaker, What's the Difference?

I finally get it. I guess it should have been apparent after Clinton raped, lied, perjured, embezzled, and obstructed his way through 8 years in the White House. Maybe it was clear to most people after Senator Ted Kennedy killed a young woman. It certainly should have been obvious in the wake of voter fraud in both of the past two Presidential elections - when the Dem's tried to steal the election and, mysteriously, votes were registered for people who either didn't exist or were dead. After all of that it is Democratic Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney who has finally driven the point home: if you make the laws, you are automatically above them. This style of leadership, by the way, has been perfected by such great historical figures as Adolf Hitler, Pol Pot, Sadam Hussein, The Communists, and King Henry VIII, among many others. Cynthia McKinney, out of Atlanta, Georgia, is the latest to follow in these enlightened footsteps.
    On March 30, McKinney was running late for a meeting in a House office building. Deciding that punctuality was more important than security, she rushed by the security checkpoint without yielding or identifying herself. One of the Capitol Police officials on duty, not recognizing her by face and noticing that she lacked an I.D. badge, called to her to stop so she could be cleared by security. She proceeded to keep running, showing disregard for the policeman and for the safety procedures of a government building. The officer did his job, he ran up to her and attempted to stop her from going any further. Reacting like any respectable State Representative would, she turned around and smacked him. Assault on a police officer? Failure to follow standard security procedures? Showing disrespect and contempt towards the individuals who get payed an 1/8th of your salary in order to enforce the laws that you create? This makes her an immature bitch unfit to help govern a state. Moreover, you would think, there would be serious repercussions for such actions; like, I don't know, jail time. At least thats what the rest of us would get if we assaulted a police officer. But wait, McKinney's got three things that I lack: a spot in the House of Representatives, a gender card, and a race card. The latter two she had steadily in hand 12 hours after the incident. Instead of taking responsibility for her highly inappropriate and unlawful actions, she accused the police officer of sexual harassment and racism (anybody else less than stunned by this?). "This whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman" McKinney charged during a press conference a day after the incident. Holy shit, you arrogant, pretentious, haughty bitch, just shut up. Does anybody take responsibility for their actions anymore?
    Noticing that even her Democratic cohorts are not supporting her, and seeing that a Grand Jury is convening to deliberate on possible criminal prosecution, she proceeded to apologize a week later. After several days of trying to squirm her way out of a situation by crying about "sexism" and "racism", and after holding press conferences with only actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belefonte standing beside her. The former being a washed out old racist prick who's only decent movie role was getting his head blown off in "Team America". Does anybody else recognize this common tactic of accusing a police officer of racism because you were doing something wrong, as being incredibly racist in and of itself? Besides being complete bullshit, it proves that you see every issue in color - which is, by definition, a "racist" state of mind. Cynthia, would you prefer that the Capitol Police let everyone who feels like it just run through and bypass the metal detectors and check points? Or is just African Americans and women who should be afforded that privilege? I can only pray to the God of reason that the Grand Jury puts this ass hole on trial and slams her with the toughest conviction possible for her crime. Why not send a message that this type of behavior is completely unacceptable, and that no one gives a shit if you think your exempt because your a "female, black congresswoman". But, alas, that would be holding a criminal responsible for their actions. This is America, we don't do that sort of thing around here.

Originally posted by unknown entity
    I guess it should have been apparent after Clinton raped, lied, perjured, embezzled, and obstructed his way through 8 years in the White House. It certainly should have been obvious in the wake of voter fraud in both of the past two Presidential elections - when the Dem's tried to steal the election and, mysteriously, votes were registered for people who either didn't exist or were dead. if you make the laws, you are automatically above them.
    This a perfect description of the Bush Adminstration - except their behaviour led to war and the death of tens and thousands of innocent people, the maiming of thousands more, trillions of dollars of debt, loss of a city, outing of a CIA agent, torture, secret prisons, detention without trial, causing thousands of elderly to not be able to get life saving medicine and pretty much declaring that laws do not apply to them.

As for Cynthia McKinney, other than your labelling her a "racist whore", I actually agree with you for the first time ever. Her behaviour was tacky, her reaction infantile and her ego gigantic.

Throwing in the race & gender cards here was a stupendous tactic that will serve only to discredit people actually stopped because of racial profiling or actually harassed in real gender harrasment issues.

I don't think she should be tried and imprisoned though, she has already publicly humiliated herself imo. Her own colleagues have distanced themselves from her. I think a national apology during peak viewing times should be enough to discourage this kind of behaviour from an elected official.
    Last edited by Tricia; 04-10-2006, 12:20 AM.
    "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

funny how you call her racist and then connect that to to democrats stealing votes..........when bush is ACTUALLY A RACIST, HIS MISACTIONS ACTUALLY CAUSE MINORITIES TO DIE, AND HIS PARTY ACTUALLY STOLE THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS YOUR IGNORANT PRICK....

testimony on how voter machines were rigged, yet of course nobody will be charged....
      http://www.iwilltryit.com/fixed1.htm

and we all know Bush saw weapons of mass destruction in iraq but couldnt see a major city being totally devastated by a hurricane for 4 days....

and who's really above the law. bush has
      leaked the name of an undercover cia agent (HE'S SUPPOSED TO GET HUNG FOR THIS)
      he went to war ILLEGALLY because congress did not declare war
      he wiretaps warrantlessly when there is a court who damn near hands out warrants for domestic surveillance
      he allows people to be tortured in secret prisons all over the world

and for the last part his whole administration was COMPLICIT in 9/11 (check the sig)
      and read Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert
      http://www.crossingtherubicon.com/

tell me one thing that the president is restricted from doing because obviously the united states constitution is as good as toilet paper....

yet in ONE FUCKIN INCIDENT about congresswoman mckinney ALLEGEDLY striking an officer for no reason is exaggerated to the depths of hell and DRAGGED THRU A MUDSLIDE in your pathetic ass article, yet you still frenchbraid george bush's nutt hairs everyday for going into 9 trillion dollars in debt and sending young soldiers into war (who are mostly black and latino) for oil profits

i say to you unknown entity SUCK A DICK BITCH

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET WWW.LIFEAFTERTHEOILCRASH.NET

Comment

if Cynthia McKinney had an (R) after her name the OP would have been about how she was the new Rosa Parks.... Unkown is a total partisian blow hard... I'm sure he jerks off thinking about how he is going to be the next Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.... what a pathetic existence.
        the last vet.before everyone got vetted
        Originally posted by MarshallArts
        Who's got you quoted in their sigs? Are they as equally worthy as those that have sigged me? I just can't imagine it.

Comment

lol Nyte, you have gone completely off the wall. You cannot accept the fact that Bush beat your boy hero Kerry, so you blame the voting machines. You need to get your facts strait before you start spouting off.

The President is not responsible for hurricane evacuation. That is up to the mayor and Governor. Read the Louisiana Constitution.

Fitzgerald has made it clear that Bush did not leak Valerie Plame's name. Please read his statement on it.

Congress authorized military action in Iraq. If Bush should be tried for war crimes because he did not declare war, I guess...

1. Clinton should be thrown in jail for Kosovo.
          2. HW Bush should be thrown in jail for Kuwait.
          3. Reagan should be thrown in jail for Lebanon.
          4. LBJ and Nixon should be thrown in jail for Vietnam.
          5. JFK should be thrown in jail for Cuba.
          6. Truman and Eisenhower should be thrown in jail for Korea.

The FISA court does not hand out warrants. Are you aware that 3 weeks before 9/11, an FBI agent requested a warrant from FISA to search the residents of the "20th hijacker?" The FISA court turned him down.

He signed the anti-torture bill. Proof that he authorized people to be tortured?

Alright, I guess my suspicions were right. You have fallen into the Alex Jones conspiracy theory crowd. Maybe you and Payne can jerk off to Info Wars together.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoType
            If Bush should be tried for war crimes because he did not declare war, I guess...
            1. Clinton should be thrown in jail for Kosovo.
            2. HW Bush should be thrown in jail for Kuwait.
            3. Reagan should be thrown in jail for Lebanon.
            4. LBJ and Nixon should be thrown in jail for Vietnam.
            5. JFK should be thrown in jail for Cuba.
            6. Truman and Eisenhower should be thrown in jail for Korea.

You might of already guessed it but I fully support jailing all these presidents. Bush is a pussycat compared to Truman and Reagan. The United States under Reagan is the only country in the world to ever of been tried and found guilty for state terrorism in Latin America.

Comment

Originally posted by NyTe^CRaWLeR
              funny how you call her racist and then connect that to to democrats stealing votes..........when bush is ACTUALLY A RACIST, HIS MISACTIONS ACTUALLY CAUSE MINORITIES TO DIE, AND HIS PARTY ACTUALLY STOLE THE LAST TWO ELECTIONS YOUR IGNORANT PRICK....

testimony on how voter machines were rigged, yet of course nobody will be charged....
              http://www.iwilltryit.com/fixed1.htm

and we all know Bush saw weapons of mass destruction in iraq but couldnt see a major city being totally devastated by a hurricane for 4 days....

and who's really above the law. bush has
              leaked the name of an undercover cia agent (HE'S SUPPOSED TO GET HUNG FOR THIS)
              he went to war ILLEGALLY because congress did not declare war
              he wiretaps warrantlessly when there is a court who damn near hands out warrants for domestic surveillance
              he allows people to be tortured in secret prisons all over the world

and for the last part his whole administration was COMPLICIT in 9/11 (check the sig)
              and read Crossing the Rubicon by Michael Ruppert
              http://www.crossingtherubicon.com/

tell me one thing that the president is restricted from doing because obviously the united states constitution is as good as toilet paper....

yet in ONE FUCKIN INCIDENT about congresswoman mckinney ALLEGEDLY striking an officer for no reason is exaggerated to the depths of hell and DRAGGED THRU A MUDSLIDE in your pathetic ass article, yet you still frenchbraid george bush's nutt hairs everyday for going into 9 trillion dollars in debt and sending young soldiers into war (who are mostly black and latino) for oil profits

i say to you unknown entity SUCK A DICK BITCH

So are you completely retarded or just illiterate? I'm wagering a combination of the two. Listen Nyte, first of all is your caps lock broken or something? I mean, I can imagine if you splooge all over the key board the button might get a little stuck or something. Second, maybe I am mistaken but I was under the impression that my post had NOTHING to do with Bush at all. Is Bush the be all an end all of any political discussion? God damn, see when your 35 and flipping my burger for me at Checkers, these will be the two reasons why: 1) you can't spell, 2) you seem to think your incredibly intelligent yet you apparently have a vocabulary that consists of four things: Bush, 9/11, Katrina, and Iraq. I dont mind talking about any of these things but lets wait till, I dont know, thats the actual topic we are discussing. I only mentioned Clinton to draw a comparison and as an interesting way of starting an article (it's called good writing, ask your 8th grade remedial english teacher about it), but it was not the topic of my article. Like I said, you are completely wrong on everything you said relating to Bush, but being as how this post has nothing to do with Bush, I wont comment further on that. As for the 1 sentence out of 25 that you actually devoted to the topic: well, you didn't seem to have a point but let me just clear something up, the incident is not ALLEGED, you waste of your fathers sperm, she admitted to it and there were about 57 witnesses. Also, my article may be "pathetic" but atleast I have a moderate grasp of the english language, and I can write something without coming off as a total moron.

reservoir: If she had an (R) in front of her name she would still be a racist whore who deserves to be prosecuted and charged with assault on a Police Officer, end of story. As for me wishing I was the next Limbaugh or Hannity, well they do make millions of dollars off of saying their opinions on things, seems like a good gig to me. Once again however, completely off topic.

Stereotype: you had the patience I lack in proving the above two as being complete douche bags. I commend your effort, but I think its a lost cause.

Tricia: Im not going to ruin or first moment of agreeing on something by arguing with you. lets just savor it while it lasts...

Comment

I don't think we should be throwing around insults so soon without knowing the facts. How can we call her a racist whore when we aren't sure yet about the racist part?

She should be charged
                Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

unknown entity's posts look like he wrote them out by himself then went back and put ever word into a thesaurus and re-wrote it.

"i commend blahablhahla"

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall
                    unknown entity's posts look like he wrote them out by himself then went back and put ever word into a thesaurus and re-wrote it.

"i commend blahablhahla"

Oh, I'm sorry man, just send me a list of the words you didn't understand and I will tell you what they meant. I guess I should have known, this forum is no place for intelligent conversation. I mean, I know "commend" is such an advanced term. How dare I not talk in 6th grade chat room lingo. Here let me say this in a manner that you might understand:

your are a fukkin rehtard lmfao go suck a dick and you is gay lol

there, is that better?

Comment

I didnt know anything about this until i read this. If she hit a cop, good for her, Id do the same shit if a cop ever laid a finger on me for no good reason. I agree she shouldnt be blaming it on racism tho, but i really dont give a fuck. the only problem i see with that is that it might take away credibility from the 10 billion claims of police brutality and racism that are true. on the other hand, maybe cops will think before they put their hands on some other black person, that maybe he/she is a senator or whatever that can hit him and get away with it instead of the other way around.

Comment

^ Or maybe in 6 months from now she and all her colleagues will be dead because the security police are too scared to ask for identification lest they be called racist or sexist and as a result, inadvertently allow a bomber into the building.
                        "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

ya thats another negative result. I dont know what kind of security they're running there anyway, this should be a wake up call for them. I dont know the layout of the building she entered, but generally when your doing security your job is to not let anyone pass you without the proper credentials. If you do, then whatever results from it is on you, at least thats the way it is whenever i run security, but I guess local gyms and bars and shit have stricter security guidelines than government buildings.

Comment

Firstly, the article is about as biased as could be. It did not do any objective reporting and it immediately took a stance against her without so much as trying to examine her claims of racism and sexism. I think a high school student could have written that, and it's not worthy of much more.

Striking a police officer is a crime certainly. So is sexual or racial harassment. I don't know what the truth in her claims are, but I'd sure like to. For instance, has anyone tried to assess why she felt it prudent to run past security? As in, do congressmen (and women) routinely do this in time-bound situations or is she the first congressperson to invent this tactic? I strongly doubt she's the first. I'd bet she did it because it is not abnormal behaviour when you're a congressperson in a rush.

Do we know what the policeman said or how he said it? No. She said innappropriate touching, do we know what it was? No. How do I know that the policeman didn't say something she considered disrespectful and her response was "I'm too late to give this idiot a piece of my mind, ignore him"? We don't. We have no assessment of her state of mind, her concerns, or what factors brought about this reaction. We have no information essentially. How did the policeman proceed to touch her?

Now ask yourselves this.....do you REALLY believe that Congresswoman McKinney, who has been a bastion of integrity so far (are you familiar with her record??), suddenly invented this new idea to rush past security, having never seen any other congressperson do it, and when asked to stop her first thought was "screw them, I'm making a run for it" and when the policeman simply did his job and tried to identify her (since he's such an upstanding citizen of course, unlike racist scum like her), she was so incensed that she wasn't as famous as Michael Jackson or Oprah and that she wasn't recognized that she simply couldn't take the embarassment and had to slap him????

Are any of you stupid enough to believe this?????? Please, I'm looking for an answer here.....

Do you realize that is essentially the story this article portrays????

Does that alone not tell you this article is as useful as toilet paper????

Other than its stunning "revelation" or her intense arrogance, racism, and sexism, this article has proven nothing, and reported almost nothing. Where are the facts, from BOTH sides of the story???

I am not saying she's innocent, but I am ABSOLUTELY saying she's not guilty until proven so. From what I know of her, I'd bet initially that she had a clear reason to act like that. I would be interested in reading an article that was INTERESTED in what REALLY happened, NOT one that is mostly concerned with namecalling and basic ignorance (she's a "bitch" and a "racist", "following in the footsteps....of Hitler and Pol Pot", etc., what fucking quality reporting!).

Honestly, even if she didn't take her medication that morning (and like I say, I'm sure there's a lot more to the story than that....) and she simply went crazy, lost her bearings and is now fully delusional and mad, this article would still be equivalent to toilet paper. Or the contents of toilet paper after repeated uses. This article is shit, and anyone who considers this news is at bare minimum, an idiot, and perhaps themselves a racist, and "following in Hitler's footsteps" (<-- what a fucking stupid thing for a reporter to say....honestly, the writer must not be a reporter, but a high school kid with no understanding of life, I HOPE). Honestly, this is material for shitheads, no?

I assume unknown put this up to start a debate, and not because he confused this with reporting, but you all seem to be taking this as news......

Peace
                            Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                            Would you let the system
                            make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Oh shit.....I think I just understood that you wrote that unknown?? If that is the case, then I apologize to the profession of journalism. I thought this was being passed off as journalism. If it is an editorial about one man's uninformed opinion and his need to call people he knows little about names, then it is fine. It is well written enough to publish considering what gets published today. Shit if Limbaugh is on the radio, you're doing pretty good. I think it is an adolescent and impotent point of view, as in it can accomplish no good, as no good went in to it. It seems opportunistic and insincere. But that goes for most points of view in the world, I suppose. You're in good company. In that vein, it's OK, I guess.

Peace
                              Would you let the system sit (shit) down on your head again? NO, DREAD, NO.
                              Would you let the system
                              make you kill your brother man? NO, DREAD, NO

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 12:27 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker