JFK assassination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFK assassination

Why is it that there are so many conspiracies surrounding the JFK assassination?
    [SIZE="6"]Black and Gold/SIZE]

^ Because most rational people are skeptical when it comes to magic bullets.
    "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia
      ^ Because most rational people are skeptical when it comes to magic bullets.

Or they don't know what really happened and never will, so they speculate as if they do.

I believe nothing anyone says on the JFK assassination, I don't listen to any conspiracy theorists, because I can't trust them. You can't trust the government's official report (obviously) and you can't trust someone who's just trying to further their own bullshit either.

Is there reason to doubt what we were told? Certainly, as Tric said, the magic bullet/lone gunman theories are next to impossible.

Do I believe Oswald did it? Of course I do, but I think there was something bigger going on and a definate possibility that he wasn't acting alone.

Do I think the CIA/FBI was in on it? No I don't (Don't give me your normal "they wanted to kill him because they wanted to fight cuba" bullshit, I've heard it all).

To me, a contract from something big farmed out to an American crime family makes sense.
      Last edited by role model; 04-18-2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

^ The Kennedy's made enemies of a fair amount of powerful groups ranging from the CIA to the Mafia and a few in between. I am not sure why you are so confident that it wasn't the CIA or FBI, the Kennedy's were in favour of dismantling these organisations since they had become a law unto themselves. In any event, I have no idea who was behind the assassination but I am pretty sure it wasn't Oswald.

The History Channel did a huge series on the contradictions with the official version and even they concluded that Oswald could not have been responsible, he may have shot but the bullet that killed Kennedy came from a completely different angle and since the History Channel seldom deals with controversial subjects it seems unlikely that they would have reached this conclusion without a great deal of research.
        "Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race."

-Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Tricia
          ^ The Kennedy's made enemies of a fair amount of powerful groups ranging from the CIA to the Mafia and a few in between. I am not sure why you are so confident that it wasn't the CIA or FBI, the Kennedy's were in favour of dismantling these organisations since they had become a law unto themselves. In any event, I have no idea who was behind the assassination but I am pretty sure it wasn't Oswald.

The History Channel did a huge series on the contradictions with the official version and even they concluded that Oswald could not have been responsible, he may have shot but the bullet that killed Kennedy came from a completely different angle and since the History Channel seldom deals with controversial subjects it seems unlikely that they would have reached this conclusion without a great deal of research.

Believe what you want, I'm pretty sure the FBI and CIA didn't do it, and I don't care if you think I'm an idiot. Jesus would've never approved such an action, and untill his dying day he thought it was the KGB. The man was a genius, the best (albeit a bit paranoid and crazy in the later years). So I kind of believe the man...

I'm not saying it was the Soviets for sure, but I'd bet you this wasn't organized by a crime family. They may have very well executed it, but really, Kennedy wasn't dick to the mob. People blow it up a bit, the families weren't having hard times during his office years.

Comment

some say he was killed by Zionists

"PRESIDENT JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY REFUSED TO SHARE US NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY WITH ISRAEL, WANTED THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS PLACED UNDER US GOVERNMENT CONTROL, REJECTED THE OPERATION NORTHWOODS PLANS OF JEWISH GENERAL LEMNITZER, WANTED THE CIA DISSOLVED, AND PLANNED TO WITHDRAW U.S. ADVISORS FROM VIETNAM.
            INSTEAD -- ZIONISTS ASSASSINATED JFK, BLAMED CIA
            "PATSY" LEE HARVEY OSWALD, AND REPLACED JFK
            WITH "COVERT JEW" LYNDON BAINES JOHNSON
            WHO CANCELLED OR REVERSED JFK'S PLANS"

http://images.google.com.au/imgres?i...l%3Den%26lr%3D
            Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
            Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
            Originally posted by Syko Squidge
            ^
            fuck off you gay piece of cunt
            Originally posted by Otto
            That shit is fuck,

Comment

Oswald was just the set up man. He moved to the USSR married a colonel's niece of the KGB. Why would Oswald even deny it? Obviously, Ruby's mission was to keep Oswald silent that's why Oswald was assassinated. There is a great website out there that proves how a lot of the conspirators made up their evidence. An example:
              Bobby Kennedy’s View of the Assassination
              You’ve probably seen the much cited claim that Robert Kennedy said that "only the powers of the Presidency" would get to the bottom of his brother’s death. One person who vividly remembers the speech in which RFK supposedly said this was author David Lifton. This is his own account from Compuserve, uploaded by permission.

Clark Merrill tried to track this same claim about Bobby Kennedy in news reports from the 1968 Presidential Primary campaign. This article details what Bobby actually said. Compare it to what some conspiracy authors said he said.
              http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bogus.htm
              [SIZE="6"]Black and Gold/SIZE]

Comment

The KGB's analysis of the JFK assassination revealed that it was a conspiracy plot created by oil magnates and the CIA. Here is what the Deputy Chairman of the KGB reported to the Central Committee in December, 1963:

"A reliable source of the Polish friends [Polish intelligence], an American entrepreneur and owner of a number of firms closely connected to the petroleum circles of the South, reported in late November that the real instigators of this criminal deed were three leading oil magnates from the South of the USA -- Richardson, Murchison and Hunt, all owners of major petroleum reserves in the southern states who have long been connected to pro-fascist and racist organizations in the South."
                Last edited by | K Y L E |; 04-20-2006, 05:42 PM.

Comment

I think Jimmy Hoffa was involved, and thats why he disappeared 12 years later, he knew too much.
                  http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

“if somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 52, no. 260).

Comment

Originally posted by Triumph
                    I think Jimmy Hoffa was involved, and thats why he disappeared 12 years later, he knew too much.
                    I assume you're being sarcastic, but if not...

It's widely accepted that Hoffa got knocked because of Teamster pension regulation issues, you should go get "Contract Killer". It's by a button guy serving a life sentence, he claims he was with when they hit Hoffa. He even says some stuff as to the whereabouts of his body. A lot of people say he's lying, but it's interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaGodzilla
                      Kyle's right.
                      Bush Sr organized the Kennedy assassination while he was in the CIA. There's a video about it out there.
                      Hoover exposed him in a memo.

lol you're smoking fuckin acid, and that's not even possible I don't think, so you're really toys in the attic.

Comment

Originally posted by role model
                        lol you're smoking fuckin acid, and that's not even possible I don't think, so you're really toys in the attic.

Uh dude, you're the fucking RETARD that thinks it was the KGB.(imwstupid

Comment

Originally posted by | K Y L E |
                          Uh dude, you're the fucking RETARD that thinks it was the KGB.(imwstupid

Hey, I never said it was the KGB, the KGB wouldn't have killed him, they might've handled it for the Soviet government, but they didn't just one day decide "Hey, we should shoot Kennedy!"

I never even said it was the Soviets, all I ever said was I think the mafia had a part.

The KGB thing was what Jesus said, so don't put his words in my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MechaGodzilla
                            Great argument. "It's not even possible".Applause.
                            If the world progressed based on what a 15 years old retard thinks is possible and what's not, we'd still be in the stone age.

Yeah, smoke a lot of LSD do ya?

Comment

I want to see a logical reasoning why the CIA wanted JFK dead. I think JFK was a grade A douchebag and deserved to die. I've yet to find anything radical by JFK that would subject him to be killed.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:43 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post trueketosale  
                              Started by trueketosale, Today, 01:42 AM