X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iran Says Feb. 11 Big Day

Sunday, Feb. 4, 2007 9:48 p.m. EST

Iran Says Feb. 11 Big Day

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad will reveal "giant achievements" on Feb. 11, the Iranian Fars news agency reported over the weekend.

According to Ynetnews.com, Fars said Ahmadinejad would make a key announcement on Iran's nuclear rights on that day.

"The Iranian president also reiterated that February 11 is the day when the Iranian nation's inalienable right to access and use nuclear technology will be established," Fars said.

"The Iranian nation will celebrate stabilization and establishment of its nuclear rights during the Ten-Day Dawn, (sic)" Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying. The "ten-day dawn" in early February marks the date of the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979.

"When a nation decides to stand on its own feet to climb up the peaks, God helps it and that nation will embrace victory," Ahmadinejad said.

According to Ynetnews, Iran also boasted that its scientists have discovered an AIDS cure.

"After seven long years of arduous work, Iranian scientists here on Saturday introduced a herbal medicine which cures Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)," Fars reported.

"The drug named 'IMOD' is completely effective and safe with no proven side effects," Iran's Minister of Health Kamran Bagheri Lankarani claimed during a ceremony.

According to Reuters, Iran said Sunday that it will not suspend work on its uranium enrichment program. A U.N. sanctions resolution has demanded that Iran halt all work.
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...4/215937.shtml

Also soon to be on like 1,000 other sources...

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ie...ds&btnG=Search
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

on at least admitting to having an aids cure.
    I think it should be done to you
    Kill furriers, rip off their heads
    Grate their skin, eat their flesh
    Break into a scientists lab
    Vivisect the fucker, stab em to death

Comment

they didn't find an AIDS cure. the herbs they are talking about refer to ways to control the symptoms of AIDS and boost the immune system. and they compare very poorly to most medicines on the market which have turned AIDS from a death sentence within 10 years to a virus you can live 30 or so years with, if lucky of course.

According to Health Ministry officials, Iranian scientists have invented a formula to control symptoms of AIDS.
      Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

i hope sadam comes back from the dead and sodomizes bush in his sleep.
        Think, Act, Make & Spend Money Like A True Business Individual A.K.A. A Baller.

Business To Bling - The Realest Blog On Creating Wealth

Gold Plated Executive Gifts

Comment

Iran Says Feb. 11 Big Day
          Who gives a flying fuck?

Comment

*Yawns*

Well:

Ahmadinejad has announced that Islam's Twelfth Imam will appear in Mecca by March 21, 2007. He claims that Saudi Arabia will submit to his rule, and from there, their so-called Messiah will take over Iraq! But that's not all. They claim that Jesus will return with him to help establish Islamic rule over all the world.
            While Ahm. is a lunatic, I doubt he's stupid enough to date-set (which is taboo in Islam) and just watch his "prophecy" stroll by without a miraculous incident. Also, according to Islam scripture, there will be a catastrophic incident leading to the Imam's return. February 11th is the end of a Muslim holiday. A little over a month before March 21st. Ahm. claims he has contact with Al-Mahdi, he refuses to stop nuclear production, and he believes HE will bring the return of the Imam. To do that, there will need to be chaos........ can you get where I'm going with this?
            "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -- Aristotle

Comment

Blah blah blah.

If Iran uses a nuke the country will no longer exist, end of story.
              Clean Since: 12.10.08

Comment

Well, I hope that nuke hits CT, after all, its only one nuke. 2:-Z1

Anyway, Iran wouldn't be stupid enough to launch one nuke and just wait for their inevitable destruction. Islam is supported by martyrs. If this war is taken to a larger scale (think beyond Iran), our main fighting force will consist of draftees. Think about it, invading draftees versus encircled martyrs. The bloodshed would be horrid. Do you really think America would pointlessly nuke all of Iran? That would be the biggest international backlash in history. If Iran is to nuke America or Israel, they would not be alone. I'd go into oil, but another thread already has that covered. If Ahm. can convince the Islam community that the 12th Imam is coming, he may just get: Syria, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan willing for a preemptive strike. Not to mention their other allies; N.K, Russia, China, Venezuela and Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by dropout View Post
                  While Ahm. is a lunatic, I doubt he's stupid enough to date-set (which is taboo in Islam) and just watch his "prophecy" stroll by without a miraculous incident. Also, according to Islam scripture, there will be a catastrophic incident leading to the Imam's return. February 11th is the end of a Muslim holiday. A little over a month before March 21st. Ahm. claims he has contact with Al-Mahdi, he refuses to stop nuclear production, and he believes HE will bring the return of the Imam. To do that, there will need to be chaos........ can you get where I'm going with this?
                  I totally hear ya...

Ahmadinejad is dangerous because he truly believes in this cult, that he's the vessel to bring about this Islamic holy man, and an apocalyptic war is needed for that to happen.

Much of this board fails to grasp that concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
                    I totally hear ya...
                    Ahmadinejad is dangerous because he truly believes in this cult, that he's the vessel to bring about this Islamic holy man, and an apocalyptic war is needed for that to happen.
                    Much of this board fails to grasp that concept.
                    Religions retarded on every side, whether they believe in holy wars, or making profit, or saving everyones soul.. It's all dangerous, something YOU fail to grasp
                    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

Originally posted by dropout View Post
                      Well, I hope that nuke hits CT, after all, its only one nuke. 2:-Z1
                      (imwstupid

Anyway, Iran wouldn't be stupid enough to launch one nuke and just wait for their inevitable destruction.
                      Exactly why I don't care if they have one or not.

Islam is supported by martyrs.
                      Radical Islam is, but most Muslims do not follow the extremists.

If this war is taken to a larger scale (think beyond Iran), our main fighting force will consist of draftees. Think about it, invading draftees versus encircled martyrs. The bloodshed would be horrid.
                      That's a huge "IF". It would take a hell of a crisis to bring back the draft. I don't see it happening. Especially with the current population's view of the war in Iraq, much less anywhere else in the Middle East.

Do you really think America would pointlessly nuke all of Iran? That would be the biggest international backlash in history.
                      Uhm, yes. Pearl Harbor = 2 Nukes. It's clear the U.S. does not tolerate preemptive strikes towards us, hypocritical as that may be. Especially if Bush was the one in office when Iran nuked us. The guy is fucking nuts and I wouldn't be surprised if he just started lobbing nukes at the Middle East's general direction. Scary, but true.

If Iran is to nuke America or Israel, they would not be alone.
                      I hope they nuke Israel, without them as an ally it would create so many less problems for the U.S. to get caught up in. But then again, if Israel was nuked I'm sure we'd have to jump in and back them up. Fucking Israel.

If Ahm. can convince the Islam community that the 12th Imam is coming, he may just get: Syria, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan willing for a preemptive strike. Not to mention their other allies; N.K, Russia, China, Venezuela and Cuba.
                      Another huge IF. China and Russia have permanent seats on the UN Security Council. You have lost your mind if you think they would support a preemptive strike on another permanent UNSC member nation. Venezuela and Cuba I can see, considering the last I heard Chavez was quoted as "worried of a U.S. invasion". Syria just wants Israel gone, which I completely agree with. Pakistan isn't doing shit against the U.S. until their $3 billion 5-year package from Bush ends in 2008. I'll admit I don't know much about Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan might be pissed off about the Borat movie though, I don't know. In any case I rambled on for way too long for such a rediculous IF statement.
                      Last edited by -Sil-; 02-06-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silmaril View Post
                        I hope they nuke Israel, without them as an ally it would create so many less problems for the U.S. to get caught up in. But then again, if Israel was nuked I'm sure we'd have to jump in and back them up. Fucking Israel.
                        Now naturally anybody that supports Israel (or any nation for that matter) being nuked on a purely general level is a complete and utter murderous retard, I however think you share the commonly held myth that Israel basically just takes from America and gives nothing back; well lets look at that for a second.

http://www.meforum.org/article/259

US Strategic Interests

Israel has proved time and again to be indispensable for upholding vital American interests. Through much of the cold war, Israel held pro-Soviet Arab states at bay, helping to constrain radicals from taking over the vulnerable oil-rich Persian Gulf states. In 1981, it destroyed Iraq's nuclear reactor, saving American soldiers from having to face a nuclear-armed Iraq in Operation Desert Storm.

Israel Provides Vast Contributions to American Military Technology

Israel has the most competent armed forces in its theater. Its military technology and qualitative advances have contributed importantly to American capabilities. During Desert Storm, the U.S. Air Force successfully relied on Israeli-designed Pioneer unmanned reconnaissance aircraft and Israeli-made conformal fuel tanks that extended the range of its F-15 fighters; in addition, the highly successful Tomahawk cruise missiles included Israeli-made components. Today, the Pentagon is procuring Hunter reconnaissance drones produced by a joint U.S.-Israel partnership for use by the army and marines; American and Israeli scientists are working together to develop the Arrow, one of the world's most advanced tactical anti-missile missiles; and the U.S. Air Force is using Israel's AGM-142 HAVE NAP missile (a highly accurate standoff attack weapon) to enhance the B-52 bombers fleet for conventional missions.

Without America's assistance to Israel--and the political support underlying it--Israel would be hard put to preserve an effective military deterrent to regional aggression, and the United States would be unable to count on Israel for the many benefits of the strategic alliance between the two countries

Conclusion

Although the absolute amount of U.S. government aid to Israel is substantial, it is one of the most cost-effective investments that Americans make in support of their international interests; this is especially true because virtually the entire annual $1.2 billion economic aid returns to the United States in the form of debt repayment, while $1.325 of the $1.8 billion annual military aid must by law be spent in the United States, creating tens of thousands of American jobs. By comparison, U.S. expenditures in support of European allies in NATO are still many times the size of the aid to Israel: While the U.S. defense budget is divided functionally, not regionally, roughly 40 to 50 percent--or $80 to $112 billion--can be estimated to directly or indirectly support American defense commitments to Europe.15

The reduction or elimination of U.S. aid to Israel would undercut the vital U.S.-Israel relationship and thereby make it more difficult to achieve U.S. objectives of over four decades standing. Because aid to Israel contributes to stability in a key region full of real threats to U.S. security, it is hard to see a place where U.S. foreign assistance fulfills its mission more or is better spent.

--Oh yes, and also in conclusion SIlmaril your a freakin moron, Israel is a vital ally of America's. The American and Israeli tie is a completely mutualistic one, and by far one of the best investments America as a nation puts money into. Reciprocity in the relationship exists. Moreso than it does in the more expensive defensive expenditures given to some European allies.
                        Last edited by Drunk Monkey; 02-06-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Lol Drunk you don't have to defend Israel because of your faith, I wasn't even talking to you.

THE COUNTRY SHOULD NOT EXIST. SHOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED. PERIOD.

As long as Israel exists, there will be war in the Middle East, and America will be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Silmaril View Post
                            THE COUNTRY SHOULD NOT EXIST. SHOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED. PERIOD.
                            Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

we have a cure for HIV already. (see Magic Johnson).

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by xhyperghusa, Today, 02:27 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post xhyperghusa  
                              Started by xhyperghusa, Today, 02:26 AM
                              0 responses