HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Islamic schools use books that call Jews and Christians apes and pigs... IN ENGLAND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic schools use books that call Jews and Christians apes and pigs... IN ENGLAND

We do use books that call Jews 'apes' admits head of Islamic school

The principal of an Islamic school has admitted that it uses textbooks which describe Jews as "apes" and Christians as "pigs" and has refused to withdraw them.

Dr Sumaya Alyusuf confirmed that the offending books exist after former teacher Colin Cook, 57, alleged that children as young as five are taught from racist materials at the King Fahd Academy in Acton.

In an interview on BBC2's Newsnight, Dr Alyusuf was asked by Jeremy Paxman whether she recognised the books.

She said: "Yes, I do recognise these books, of course. We have these books in our school. These books have good chapters that can be used by the teachers. It depends on the objectives the teacher wants to achieve."

In another exchange, Dr Alyusuf insisted the books should not be scrapped, saying that allegedly racist sections had been "misinterpreted".

The school is owned, funded and run by the government of Saudi Arabia. Mr Paxman asked: "Will you now remove this nonsense from the Saudi Ministry of Education from your school?"

Dr Alyusuf replied: "Just to reiterate what I said earlier, there are chapters from these books that are used and that will serve our objectives. But we don't teach hatred towards Judaism or Christianity - on the contrary."

During the programme Louise Ellman, MP for Liverpool Riverside and chairman of the Jewish Labour Movement, accused the school of inciting racial hatred and hit out at Ofsted inspectors for failing to discover the textbooks. She said: "This whole situation is unacceptable. It is incitement. It is part of a deliberate Saudi initiative to install Wahabbism extremism among Muslims and in the rest of society. If Ofsted has not drawn attention to this, that is a failing of Ofsted.

"It is unacceptable and we should look to see if this is happening in other schools as well. This is about teaching children. I think the school should take immediate action and so should the regulatory authorities."

In his employment tribunal claim Mr Cook, who taught English at the school for 19 years, has accused it of poisoning pupils' minds with a curriculum of hate. Arabic translators have found that the books also describe Jews as "repugnant".

Dr Alyusuf initially claimed that the books were "not taught currently", saying: "We teach a different curriculum. We teach an international curriculum."

Asked by Mr Paxman, "Would you discipline any teacher who has used these teaching materials?", she replied: "Of course I would."

The principal, who has been in the post just under six months, also claimed: "I monitor what is taught in the classrooms. I have developed the curriculum myself."

Asked by Mr Paxman whether she agreed with the suggestion in teaching materials that non-believers in Islam are condemned to "hellfire", she said: "We don't teach that. We teach Islam and it is important for our students to assert their identity."

Mr Cook, of Feltham, was earning 35,000 a year and is seeking 100,000 in compensation. In legal papers submitted to a Watford employment tribunal, he alleged that pupils as young as five are taught that religions including Christianity and Judaism are "worthless". He also alleges that when he questioned whether the curriculum complied with British laws, he was told: "This is not England. It is Saudi Arabia".

Pupils have allegedly been heard saying they want to "kill Americans", praising 9/11 and idolising Osama bin Laden as their "hero".

Mr Cook claims he was dismissed last December after blowing the whistle on the school for covering up cheating by children in GCSE exams.

He is bringing a tribunal claim for unfair dismissal, race discrimination and victimisation. The school is vigorously defending his claims.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...ool/article.do
    Originally posted by Made N Hell
    you cant be born with a disease idiot
    - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Originally posted by FunkySuicideGirl
    Ima sucker when some suck my lip or bite in it
    Originally posted by Syko Squidge
    ^
    fuck off you gay piece of cunt
    Originally posted by Otto
    That shit is fuck,

Comment

Renegade your religion is not superior to any other, you may win minor arguments against Islam but like winning the special olympics, you are still retarded.. End of story Jew
      Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticz View Post
        Renegade your religion is not superior to any other, you may win minor arguments against Islam but like winning the special olympics, you are still retarded.. End of story Jew
        im retarded?

1) i never said my religion is superior to any other (wtf?). i am not even religious. i dont care much about my religion, actually.

2) none of my arguments are against Islam. none.

3) LOL @ your inability to stay on topic. end your life.
        - LMAO wtf? how do people like this even find their way to this message board? 2;-{}2

Comment

Originally posted by franc34 View Post
          is this how you would react if it was a Jewish school spreading hate?
          look how biased you are.

Comment

Originally posted by ll renegade ll View Post
            im retarded?

1) i never said my religion is superior to any other (wtf?). i am not even religious. i dont care much about my religion, actually.

2) none of my arguments are against Islam. none.

3) LOL @ your inability to stay on topic. end your life.
            Ever since one of the arguments last week about Israel and propaganda you've been posting anti-islam pro-Jewish bullshit..

Unlike you I dislike all religion and recognise it's all wrong and that YES both Israel and Muslim states have propaganda against eachother.. The main difference is Israel is backed by the worlds number 1 superpower, that is a Christian nation also showing anti-muslim propaganda on it's largest watched T.V network.. So although I might seem slightly biased towards Islam, believe me I'm not..

My stance has been and always will be.. no religion = better world

Comment

Ever since one of the arguments last week about Israel and propaganda you've been posting anti-islam pro-Jewish bullshit..
              anti-terrorism, or anti-teaching hate is not the same as anti-Islam. it also doesnt mean pro-Jewish. youre sounding real stupid right now.

thats like saying someone anti-Israel, is anti-Jew.

Unlike you I dislike all religion and recognise it's all wrong and that YES both Israel and Muslim states have propaganda against eachother..
              Israeli media does not teach their children to hate any group of people based on race, religion, or ethnicity. end of story.

So although I might seem slightly biased towards Islam, believe me I'm not..
              My stance has been and always will be.. no religion = better world
              your stance does not seem to be towards Islam because i dont equate Israel/Palestine debate with Jew/Muslim debates. [b]you[/u] seem to be doing that.

i have nothing against the religion of Islam. i have a lot against teaching hate. that is all.

Comment

anti-terrorism, or anti-teaching hate is not the same as anti-Islam.
                Although I hate to quote O'reilly, he was very on the spot on this subject (too bad it was biased to Christianity and not in general).. BUT

Showing Islamic extremism on the T.V all the time, having special documentaries soley on it discredits Muslims and puts them all in the same boat that Islam = Terrorist.. When the majority of them are not..

it also doesnt mean pro-Jewish. youre sounding real stupid right now.
                So what do you think posting 2 seperate threads in the same week, one being anti-muslim the other being pro-jewish comes across as ren?

thats like saying someone anti-Israel, is anti-Jew.
                No.. It's ok to hate ALL religious extremism.. but to focus soley on Islamic extremism as the source of the problem in the Middle East discredits all Muslims..

Israeli media does not teach their children to hate any group of people based on race, religion, or ethnicity. end of story.
                But it does down talk it's neighbouring countries, I saw it on their Sky News when Galloway was debating with the News Reporter, I'll try find the youtube if I can

your stance does not seem to be towards Islam because i dont equate Israel/Palestine debate with Jew/Muslim debates. [b]you[/u] seem to be doing that.
                Although when you pull it apart it is.. If the Jews didn't see Israel as their homeland, and accepted land elsewhere then there wouldn't be a conflict..

i have nothing against the religion of Islam. i have a lot against teaching hate. that is all.
                Which, by using schools and T.V networks as your proof, you generalize the religion in the region

Comment

hmm, well well..what do we have here? israeli kids signing bombs about to be dropped on lebenese civilians. hey what does it say on the bomb? "from israel" awww how cute, such sweet little kids with no hate at all (A)

yes, israeli kids are not taught to hate they are taught to love everyone
                  ^
                  That shit is fuck,

Comment

haha I forgot about them

Comment

Although I hate to quote O'reilly, he was very on the spot on this subject (too bad it was biased to Christianity and not in general).. BUT
                      Showing Islamic extremism on the T.V all the time, having special documentaries soley on it discredits Muslims and puts them all in the same boat that Islam = Terrorist.. When the majority of them are not..
                      thats the way you see it. if its clearly about Islamic EXTREMISM, moderate Muslims are not included.

So what do you think posting 2 seperate threads in the same week, one being anti-muslim the other being pro-jewish comes across as ren?
                      that was not pro Jewish. it was pro-love. this is not anti-Muslim. its anti-hate.

But it does down talk it's neighbouring countries, I saw it on their Sky News when Galloway was debating with the News Reporter, I'll try find the youtube if I can
                      if they have reason to believe that they might get attacked from those countries, then yes. it does not preach hate against Muslims/Arabs.

Although when you pull it apart it is.. If the Palestinians didn't see Israel as their homeland, and accepted land elsewhere then there wouldn't be a conflict..
                      *fixed*

see how easy that was?

Which, by using schools and T.V networks as your proof, you generalize the religion in the region
                      no, im really not. i may be generalizing those in power of the media, and school curriculi, but not generalizing the religion. thats your misinterpretation of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by franc34 View Post

hmm, well well..what do we have here? israeli kids signing bombs about to be dropped on lebenese civilians. hey what does it say on the bomb? "from israel" awww how cute, such sweet little kids with no hate at all (A)

yes, israeli kids are not taught to hate they are taught to love everyone
                        god youre dumb.

1) im talking about the MEDIA PREACHING HATE TO CHILDREN.

2) they believe those bombs are being dropped on terrorists. i.e. people who have been bombing their villiages and killing their families. prove to me that those kids "know" that those bombs are being "dropped on civilians" so i can stop laughing at you

Comment

wait a minute you think israeli media is pro or anti arab??

cuz if you think its more pro than anti...well then you're just a retard
                          ^
                          That shit is fuck,

Comment

thats the way you see it. if its clearly about Islamic EXTREMISM, moderate Muslims are not included. that was not pro Jewish. it was pro-love. this is not anti-Muslim. its anti-hate.
                            But by what you say about your media you are generalizing the general Muslim population in the Middle East into this hate

if they have reason to believe that they might get attacked from those countries, then yes. it does not preach hate against Muslims/Arabs.
                            There's no justification for this kind of hate

*fixed*
                            see how easy that was?
                            Was this sarcasm insisting that I'm right?

no, im really not. i may be generalizing those in power of the media, and school curriculi, but not generalizing the religion. thats your misinterpretation of my posts.
                            And who watches the media and gets taught in the schools? Don't try and cover it up, you are generalizing Muslims as thinking Jews are pigs

Comment

No.. It's ok to hate ALL religious extremism.. but to focus soley on Islamic extremism as the source of the problem in the Middle East discredits all Muslims..
                              Ok, lets say Islamic extremists only account for about 8% of all Muslims...

That's still 90 some million fucking people Ballisticz.

Far more than the 8% of possible Jewish extremists which would account for 1.1 million some people!

Therefore Islamic extremism is the far larger fucking enemy. Not to mention i've yet to hear of some recent cases of Jewish suicide bombers....

I'm pretty sure that's a strong indicator the 90 million are propagating hate a little louder than the 1.1 million.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post herrynertes  
                              Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM