Communism created by Capitalists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Communism created by Capitalists?

This is mainly a question to Kyle, Dbokk and Mecha.. I'm watching Martial Law by Alex Jones and he's claiming Communism was created by the big banks to centralize governments and calm the people into a movement for the population that was really for the establishment.. What is your take on this?
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

Originally posted by ballisticz View Post
    I'm watching Martial Law by Alex Jones
    There's your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by whereismarshall View Post
      There's your problem.
      Why's that a problem? If I took it all in as truth, then yes it'd be a problem

Comment

didnt he predict a attack that was suppose to come in oct and yet nothing happend
        Think, Act, Make & Spend Money Like A True Business Individual A.K.A. A Baller.

Business To Bling - The Realest Blog On Creating Wealth

Gold Plated Executive Gifts

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticz
          This is mainly a question to Kyle, Dbokk and Mecha.. I'm watching Martial Law by Alex Jones and he's claiming Communism was created by the big banks to centralize governments and calm the people into a movement for the population that was really for the establishment.. What is your take on this?
          Capitalist can use something that resembles, quite poorly I might add, communism (ie state capitalism, welfare capitalism, ect) to centralize power. However they by no means "created" communism. Communism has been around for a long time, from Spartacus to some North American tribes - it has existed.

And communism has no state, therefore there's no "establishment." By that, I mean your source is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Bokk View Post
            Capitalist can use something that resembles, quite poorly I might add, communism (ie state capitalism, welfare capitalism, ect) to centralize power. However they by no means "created" communism. Communism has been around for a long time, from Spartacus to some North American tribes - it has existed.
            And communism has no state, therefore there's no "establishment." By that, I mean your source is an idiot.
            Thanks for actually answering my question I didn't know enough about Communism and it's history to bother to believe him but I was just wondering if it was even vaguely true

Comment

"The Spanish had tried for a time to Christianize the Navajos--literally chaining them to church pews, according to one account--but they would not tolerate Spanish missionaries. In 1672 a group of Navajos hauled a priest out the doors of his church, ripped off his clothes, then killed him at the base of an outdoor cross by smashing his head in with a bell."

Comment

^^ what songs ur sig from?

Comment

Originally posted by ballisticz View Post
                  ^^ what songs ur sig from?
                  http://download.yousendit.com/A2303A823ACD906C

Comment

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MechaGodzilla
                      I told you where the claim comes from. Took me a while to figure out why most conspiracy people say that shit, but never back it up. Then I realized that they didn't study deep enough.
                      I forgot bout yours lol.. You don't like Alex Jones, but I found he says all the same stuff you do

Comment

Alex Jones is wrong.

Big Banks did fund certain people involved in the revolution, like let's say Trotsky.
                        Proof? Evidence? Source?

But then again Trotsky's has been an agent planted in the revolution all along and kept trying to fuck shit up all along.
                        Proof? Evidence? Source? If he was an "agent planted in the revolution", who was he an agent of? Who was he working for? Give me sourced evidence, not your opinion. What was he doing to "fuck shit up all along" ? Again, I dont care for your opinion: Give me actual acts of sabatoge he was committing.

He was against Lenin the whole time, then all of a sudden when it turned out the Bolshevik are going to dominate he got close to them and kept trying to fuck shit up.
                        Trotsky was fighting in the Russian Revolution against the Whites from the beginning, so how was he "against Lenin the whole time" ? I'd like sourced proof please on actions or words Trotsky took against Lenin.

How did he "try and get close" to the Bolsheviks when it was clear they were going to win? Again, what "shit" was he trying to fuck up? Source the acts of sabatoge.

Trotsky is not communism.
                        Yeah, you reall proved that with your incredible arguments about Trotksy being "against Lenin" and trying to "fuck shit up" and then when the Bolsheviks won he tried to "get close" and "fuck shit up", and the mountain of proof you provided that Trotsky was backed by "Big Banks". Which "Big Banks" would those be by the way? Surely these banks have names, right?
                        Originally posted by ethan20
                        There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                        Originally posted by reservoirGod
                        Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Originally posted by kEgBeGgEr View Post
                          Proof? Evidence? Source?
                          Proof? Evidence? Source? If he was an "agent planted in the revolution", who was he an agent of? Who was he working for? Give me sourced evidence, not your opinion. What was he doing to "fuck shit up all along" ? Again, I dont care for your opinion: Give me actual acts of sabatoge he was committing.
                          A very nice way of asking for support...

Originally posted by keg
                          Trotsky was fighting in the Russian Revolution against the Whites from the beginning, so how was he "against Lenin the whole time" ? I'd like sourced proof please on actions or words Trotsky took against Lenin.
                          Again, keg just asking for evidence...

Originally posted by keg
                          How did he "try and get close" to the Bolsheviks when it was clear they were going to win? Again, what "shit" was he trying to fuck up? Source the acts of sabatoge.
                          Asking a lot out of mecha here... trying to get the dude to think for once...

Originally posted by keg
                          Yeah, you reall proved that with your incredible arguments about Trotksy being "against Lenin" and trying to "fuck shit up" and then when the Bolsheviks won he tried to "get close" and "fuck shit up", and the mountain of proof you provided that Trotsky was backed by "Big Banks". Which "Big Banks" would those be by the way? Surely these banks have names, right?
                          Now keg wants to know who the banks are....

Overall, it just seemed like keg didn't believe the dude and wanted proof.

I didn't see an insult in the whole post.

Mecha, incapabale of pragmatic or rational thought, simply replies with insults

Originally posted by mecha
                          ^I'm neither reading your bullshit, nor responding to it. You're a lowlife nerdy fag and don't deserve my time.

Just fucking admit you can't prove shit, you talk out of your ass, and you know nothing about history, politics, economics, woman, or life.
                          Warpox exposes himself | Editorial 1 4 | 2Pox

Comment

Originally posted by TheWalrus View Post
                            Mecha, incapabale of pragmatic or rational thought, simply replies with insults
                            Just fucking admit you can't prove shit, you talk out of your ass, and you know nothing about history, politics, economics, woman, or life.
                            This is all I really want him to admit, its really no big deal.

Anytime Mecha posts, I'm gonna re-post my questions from this thread and the response he gave. I encourage others to do the same the next time he EVER tries to "debate" or acta s a "debator". Fucking bitch.
                            Originally posted by ethan20
                            There's a correlation between cervixal cancer in women and un-circumsized penises. Not to mention it almost cuts your bacteria count on the penis in half.
                            Originally posted by reservoirGod
                            Ethan sure does know alot about dicks

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by JohnDowson, 04-27-2021, 02:06 PM
                            5 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post kafi87o